Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
why does she say they have all bought mates for tea. the only one there was alfie which is Josh's nephew. I dont get the point in lying about stupid things like that.
Troll! It’s hard to keep track of so many children when you’re away so often. She thought they had all brought friends for dinner but it turns out Seb and Isaac live there all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Djdebs

Am I wrong in thinking if S was to be brethalized before contact, it would be done via social work or within a contact center not by the other parent, legally it seems weird a lawyer or court would allow the ex partner to do it in case they rig it to fail, like I mean if she was a drug addiction would he be piss testing her...

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Also to add, don’t shoot me down, but the oldest child will be 18 months, after that, they are removed.
A child of this age and younger will have no idea what Xmas is.
A child of this age will not appreciate the gifts she had on her wish list.
As for the mums, they are there for a bloody reason and I would expect them to feel shitty as hell that they can’t give their child a good Christmas, hopefully they will learn their lesson.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The phrase "i feel like I'm with my dad" shouldn't enter your head, let alone leave your mouth when your in a sex shop hunting for toys with your husband!!!
Says it all about their sex life really doesn't it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

JW80

VIP Member
If anyone should be breathalysed its Josh. The ugly fucker is half cut most nights. The contempt he shows Seb is un fucking real. Hes a nasty, slimy, ugly, tiny dicked, pathetic excuse of a 'man' He 'loves cooking' but when he has to make a standard meal for his kids like we all do every day he has to make a song and fucking dance of it. Fuck off Josh you failed 'PC' Get in the fucking bin!!!!

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely disgusting, it’s all a big game to them 🤬
How do these people that meet with her not do their due diligence?! They had an affair behind their respective partner/spouses backs, then proceeded to knock an extremely vulnerable woman while she was broken. Used her poor mental health to steal her children and continues to throw her under the bus while slagging off/gloating about having her sons in equal measure. Nobody knows what went on in that marriage and, yes, affairs do happen but what they did following that is despicable. Yet here they are off to discuss DA and family courts, via the runway. Every single child in that household is being exploited for her own gain, I’m different ways, I just hope they all find a way to break that cycle in adulthood.

ETA - she will never ever be my voice and I can’t see many other women wanting her to represent them either, considering she ignores most people’s pleas for help.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
‘Watching Josh break his heart over their tiny broken hearts’…… ok then.. Josh couldn’t give a flying fuck about their hearts. He’s too busy wishing he was away from them when he’s around them all (latest story at meal time wishing he was in Italy without them)
He always looks miserable around them.
She said he was worried about leaving Wilby for 5 days to go to Jubai…. He never looks worried when he’s away from them, be it the lodge, London, ‘work’ trips away, birthday trips away or Barbadoscelona 🤷🏼‍♀️
He certainly didn't look worried when he was ramming his ET fingers into a plastic vagina 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Oh no no no. I’ve had to watch the whole video and now need to bleach my eyes. So you lot ain’t getting away with just screen shots!! You will suffer too! 🤢😂
1st of all, no one on this planet needs to know they have bought sex toys 🤢
2nd of all, why is he walking like victor meldrew
And lastly.... if thats how he uses his fucking fingers inside a vagina then no wonder she needs a dildo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Observations I have made recently about these 2 grifters.
* they got together in dubious circumstances and have now realised it was nothing more than a shag. It's blatantly obvious they don't particularly like each other but have to attempt to portray a happy family because that's exactly what the PTWM brand is all about.
* Rachet has never in her life been in a situation where she has any real experience about DV/A. All her situations are fabricated to fit her narrative.
* Josh wasn't and never will be a frontline copper. He has absolutely no clue about the law, legislation or safe guarding and is clearly a functioning alcoholic.
* Wilbert is 100% not a level 3 ASD child (I work in paediatrics and see them every day).
* the rest of the kids are just pawns in their stupid games and will all require some kind of therapy before they are able to function in the real world.
* sex life chat/sex shop visits are an attempt for them to prove just how happy they are but actually just looks like they are trying to hard to make the huns believe they are really in a loving relationship. But to the normal non huns, we see through the ploy.
Just a couple of grifters who have too much on each other and can't split because the ill-gotten gains will stop and Wilbert will be in care because neither of them want the poor boy

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Imagine being a 40 year old woman, leaving 6 kids at home while you go to London for a piss up and shag fest, film it then film yourself on a Tuesday morning still coked up from the night before, paranoid about police presence and your husband is still in the clothes from the night before, all while your trying to convince the world your a savior of abuse 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Embarrassing

• Heart
  • Angry

Snerak

@Aunt Sally

That was such a powerful read, I hope you are now safe and on the road to healing. Sending much love your way.

She makes me sick to the stomach, Im sure there was a story about a woman she used to see abused through the window (She has a thing about watching people through windows clearly ) or along those lines while on the school run and how could she get a msg to her, And she was right there and did nothing!! She always does nothing , and on another note it really fucks me off when she says MY women, They are not your Women, My my my, me me me arghhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes actually got no shame. How does the person donating know its gone to where it should go? They don't! They don't know who this other woman is (the address the original styal prison wishlist was attached to) and it won't get sent to Rs house because then shes just handing out her address to strangers and it won't be sent to the centre because then surely that's proof it was sent to an organisation and she would have to declare it.
The whole thing just stinks and its literally one scam after another.
Why does she have to tell them what to buy. If they are genuinely for babies then just give your followers an age range and the forwarding address to the baby unit and they can send them direct 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Roma890

Yeah but she has queen Nikki in charge. Lording it up and thinking she’s top dog and R’s best friend. She’s probably changed her profile pic to one of her in a crown! 😂
Anyone who questions will be kicked out. But at least that will frustrate them and make them question things.
Then another WhatsApp group will be set up by the disgruntled huns sick of being bossed around by Queen Nikki.

It'll end up with with loads of mini WhatsApp groups all bitching about each other until it all combusts into a holy mess of cancelled PatreCon subs and a flurry of new Tattlers. And Rach will have no control over any of it.

Fabulous

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I understand your passion for Early years but please don't report the nursery to Ofsted. It looks like they are doing a great job with Wilby and also recognise how shit his parents are and are trying to change this. We only have Rachaels word for how attached to those animals he is. She should not be sharing his learning journey with strangers at all and has now caused trouble for the nursery, as she does to everyone she is involved with.
Imagine losing your job/getting a warning because someone wasn’t happy that you were trying to help a child progress and get him involved…
I’ve seen worse happen in nurseries and nothing get done. He’s clearly a loved little boy (in any setting apart from his parents)

Scd1991

VIP Member
Sloshy ramming his finger into the mechanical Fanny has now replaced him shouting invisible Lula for dinner as my fave PTWM moment 😂

I mean it would have been funny enough just him picking it up but why would you shove your finger in 😂

Hope isssc and Seb are proud.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Talking about W’s obsession with the animals and lining them up, what happened to his palm tree obsession? You know, the one that created the Wow sweatshirt that she made loads of money from. That was orchestrated by her for the £££’s but he moved onto something else. I do feel she puts these obsession onto him because she’s read that’s what autistic children do. All children are unique, regardless of nt or nd but she just wants to turn everything into a money making scam. I have a feeling the nursery will soon be toxic but surely even the hunnest of huns will see how much progress he’s making. If he doesn’t have a 1-1 at school it’ll prove how much she’s embellished his ‘condition’.
He even had some inflatable palm trees for a while because he was "so obsessed" with them. Haven't seen them in ages, have we? Then he was "so obsessed" with signs and someone sent her a load of play ones, haven't seen them either. It's almost like he goes through stages of what he's into, just like most toddlers that have ever been 🤷