Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aunt Sally

Why would you share that though on such a public platform. Absolute pair of wronguns off their trolleys on sniff.
She will be horrifically pissing razor blades again come Wednesday after that’s been up slosh’s sheriffs badge ⭐ then straight in her manky gammon flaps. Ewww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Surely it’s not normal to combine a “work” trip to advocate for women in court with designer shopping, expensive meals and sex shop browsing?

Wotsit

VIP Member
In other words... let do a Xmas beg privately so no one can call me out and there's also no evidence of it done properly and its easier for me to scam you 🤦‍♀️
This screams of "I've been reported to the fundraising commission so I've removed the wish list and you can send it me privately instead so no one can check up on me"

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Here is the list that was shared by @jxhx .
View attachment 1752027
I don’t think anyone helped and this is a way of begging again.
Also the patchwork wish list had been removed yesterday.
In the process of clearing it.
Just checked the address and they go to this woman's home, that is about 6 miles away from the prison.
The MBU can receive deliveries directly so why aren't they being sent directly there?
Ah yes because it's BULL.

• Wow

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Cant reply on other thread so will do it here.

The practice at Wilbys nursery is absolutely disgusting and would be dealt with accordingly had Ofsted seen that and potentially resulted in a downgrading.

I have worked in early years since the age of 16 and I'm 42 now. I know it inside out and back to front and those two observations are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I'm a Deputy now and I would absolutely have that staff member in.

It goes against EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING, that a Practitioner is supposed to do.

You DO NOT need to encourage play with other things by REMOVING their comfort and their familiarity.

Thos has made me fucking angry to the point I will now be stepping away from this thread. I will be taking those screenshots and I will be making a formal complaint with Ofsted. I know which setting it is as I know the majority of settings in Torbay as that's where I trained and recognise the setting from pictures she has shown.

And I am livid at people on here that think its fucking acceptable.
I’m sorry but this feels like a massive overreaction…they are still allowing W to play with the animals it’s not like they are locking them away from him to the point it’s traumatising the kid 🙄 stuff like this just plays into R’s troll narrative IMO…

Why does no balls always have to go with her? Has she (and those brain washed, idiotic huns) forgotten that Mr PC took his "career break" to spend more time with Wilby? You know, the kid who's Level 3 autistic and thrives on routine, who, since the "career break" started, has now been put in nursery throughout the week (even though both his loving parents are jobless) and then left home alone most weekends with god knows who, whilst Tic Tac Tony follows his stinky wife around the country, so she can do all this, 100% not made up, amazing, fake work, like the jobless, worthless, sack of shit he is??

CanIGoBacktoBed

I just got reminded of Keith & Orville. That is all ☺.

View attachment 1746019
Oh God- inspired! I actually did LOL when I saw this! 🤣🤣

Couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest. I can spot bad practice a mile off and those two observations are worrying. They also are failing to meet his needs by removing their comfort. It's written all through eyfs policies and documents about how children are encouraged to have their favourite toys or familiar items and they are not to be removed. They should be incorporating this into other play, NOT removing them them giving them back as he works up to be being distressed.
As a former EY Practitioner of many years’ experience, can I just say how utterly abhorrent it is that she’s sharing these private observations and how pissed off I would be if I was from W’s setting- especially if I was the Key Worker who had written them. Massive invasion of privacy and breach of confidentiality. How the hell does she keep getting away with it ? 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh no no no. I’ve had to watch the whole video and now need to bleach my eyes. So you lot ain’t getting away with just screen shots!! You will suffer too! 🤢😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
did any regular posters from here disappear at the same time....i wonder if all the "kates a troll hunter" bollocks were digs to Emily because Rach found out she was on here 🤣

I also suspect that Emily benefitted financially from Rachael's scams over the years, Rach will obviously have evidence of this (as I believe she does for everyone in her circle) so should Emily "out" her then she's also dropping herself in it.
Don't forget the recent revelation that Emily was apparently involved in drug use at the centre, if it's true you can bet your arse that Thrushy Thelma will have photo and video evidence stashed away, ready to write Emily off as a waster druggie if she tries anything 😬

• Sad
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Whats heartbreaking aswell is that thankfully auntsally is still here and survived🙏 (although not mentally)
How many other women have gone home to recieve a beating after R has ignored them, and how many could actually lose their lives.
This right here is why she has a fucking thread on here!! And why people are so passionate about her being stopped. Shes literally playing devils advocate with real peoples situations. To her its just an ignored message, to someone else its life or death!!
And all you huns need to stop bloody signposting people to her because this is what happens!!! One day R is going to have blood on her hands and everyone around her thats allowing this to happen will have it on their hands too!
Sorry, its just made me so angry that auntsally has gone through that 😪

• Heart

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I don't think she has a serious Coke problem, I think she enjoys some of Colombias finest now and again but she doesn’t look like she’s someone who uses regularly.
I think her manic behaviour could be down to anti depressants or the fact she’s constantly tripping over her own lies.
I disagree - she’s on coke a lot of the time.
I know someone who knows Emily - I haven’t spoken to her in a long time but before pregnancy / fall out - she had told said person that they hammer the cocaine

I didnt realise quite how much after watching her videos

• Wow
  • Sad

wonder Lu

VIP Member
“When you are spreading poison you are full of it”!
Well she should know! Notice she was looking at the camera apart from when she’s talking about the trolls because she can’t look at herself when lying.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
The second observation said exactly that though? That they incorporated the animals into water and sand play.
She can't report the Nursery because she'd have to give her name and details. In which case, given that she's said she is going to, Wibble's nursery can identify her on here. Then all the comments she's written on here about influencers & their kids, would put her own job as an early years practitioner in jeopardy.

The kid is clearly thriving in class. I think we can all see that, even if we are in a bit of a mood ✌

ETA: Rach stop sharing Wibble's private details you knob head. Find a more appropriate cash cow before people get hurt, not least him. Yeh?

Last edited:
  • Heart

wonder Lu

VIP Member
She has definitely lead a sheltered life hasn't she and I would imagine rarely left the security of the Devon boarders…. Until now..
Her reactions to experiences is almost child like.
Not really the personality traits of someone who claims she was involved in county lines as a young person.
It kind of makes sense as to why she is like she is, her view of the world is so blinkered that she gets wrapped up in the smallest of things that she then exaggerates and messes with to cause some kind of excitement and difference to her sad existence.

The world is big Rancid… do yourself a favour and broaden your horizons understand how other people think and live …gain some self esteem and confidence, who knows, you may just grow up and be an adult one day.

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Oh. My. God. :eek:

We need more tea urgently ! 🤣
I saw the middle man recently and she just said have you heard Emily’s fallen out with her boss and Isn’t working there anymore ? I said yeah I’d heard 😂

they used to have many coked up girls nights in the laundry . Fizzy cats piss and some lines and josh is partial too . That’s all I know xxx

• Wow
  • Haha
Well ladies, after yesterday I feel like we have given any huns that are reading here as much information and reasons why we are here that we possibly can. If they read all that and don’t even question, don’t start to have even the tiniest bit of doubt then I think they are beyond hope and I’ll have to agree with others that have said they deserve to be scammed.
Have a good day tattle tarts 👍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
Just a quickie (pun intended,)

I've been just been shopping with my Husband. He managed the whole trip without getting pissed, accidentally falling into a dingy side street sex shop, forcing me buy a large vibrator and fingering a faux leather covered sponge mechanical vagina.

#Amazing

• Haha

Cjen84

@Cjen84

are you aware that ( a member on here ) said

the Amazon Wish List delivery address is to a woman’s house not the
prison

(hug)
I saw after I posted. No way is she telling the truth as all HMP (and professional bodies for that matter) will have protocol measures and the head of the unit texting her like that? Get in the bin

• Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member

is it safe to come back?!

Just here to give my opinion… don’t shout at me…

I don’t see any problem with them encouraging him to play with the same toys as the other kids. He needs to learn how to interact with them and he could be excluding himself by being engrossed with his comfort toys. I would definitely be encouraging it.

Ok I’m leaving now 👋

• Haha