Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Guys, erm, she’s off her fucking nut.
So many questions about this weirdness but first 3 that come to me are:
1) why is she stalking a random little old man?
2) why is she so paranoid about police being about?
3) how does she not know most people start work at 9? ‘Why is it so busy at 8.30 in the morning’
Why the fuck is she filming inside peoples windows!!! The crack pot!
Shes mental
Eta..thats also really unsafe because now people know there's an old man living in that house (probably alone) 🤦‍♀️ and anyone who knows the area can identify the address!

• Angry
Reactions: 46

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
The comedowns hitting her hard. She’s lost the plot.
What is the bollocks.She doesn’t stop harping on about her side of the story. She’s written three books about it ffs.
She so reminds me of Facebook attention seekers don’t have the balls to say anything but gladly posts stupid quotes like this hoping that whoever you are having a dig at gets it.

your side of the story? 🤔
Your a liar, cheat and scam artist…simple 👍🏻

I was never a hun, but found her funny to start then 1 month she said she was in her overdraft then the next month affording things clothes, eating out etc which had me questioning where was that money coming from, back then no ads, then the car snotvest about tattle, how horrible you trolls was and that’s when I come over.
Oh I didn’t see any nasty comments just facts and I’ve stayed since 😘

Wotsit

VIP Member
😂😂 Happy to continue to ruin her life and make her horrendously sick 4eva.
Rach luvs Wayne. I.D.S.T Y2K

Let me give you the lowdown, on a wishlist R my love, you can't buy and return because the goods are sent directly to the person who made the wish list.
If they were sent to the purchasers address the item wouldn't be removed from your wishlist.
We could clear it, but you've bypassed that function now. It would also help if the prison one was shared here, which it wasn't.
I'd of gladly cleared it as I know personally the unit doesn't need a tree - as I mentioned previously the local community does donate to the MBU.
But thanks for showing that you're absolutely fuming that I cleared your original wish list. I see what you did there 🤭
I wondered about the returning items too. Surely the things you buy would have gone straight to the recipient.

next she'll be claiming tattlers are outside style prison waiting for evri Kevi to drop his load 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
My children are 12 and 13 and I can’t imagine going away in December without them, let alone when they were 9 or 3. It’s the most magical time of the year as a parent (IMO), not to mention the busiest!

• Heart

Aunt Sally

The fake concern for leaving Wilby while they fuck off to Dubai is laughable really. It’s unlikely he will be affected by those pair of idiots being away, all he’s ever known is being passed to and from their paid minions. He has a better quality of life and routine being away from them anyway! I’d be more concerned about leaving the other 3 ( assuming Edie will be going to dads) No billy big bollocks big sis to boss them about now she’s fucked off north, so S, I and T all left to their own devices with no one to reign them in except the bloody paid cleaner.

Also little sloshua with his not missing stepdaughter Betsy spiel. We all know how you miss sitting half naked in your little shorts while brushing and blow drying her hair while she’s a developing teenager. She grew up so the novelty wore off, although it does come back in fleeting moments, like her 18th birthday when she was provocatively dancing on the table and you were right there, filming her with your jimmy savile vibes. Kept that vid have you? To rewatch when fungus flaps is out of action. The contempt you have for T because she won’t come anywhere near you having seen what a vile creep you were to her big sister… IN PLAIN SIGHT 🤢

Was this last night? Coz he was supposedly grounded 🙄
We don’t name call in our family she says… calling a 12 year old boy a nob and a dickhead in just that small clip 😂😂😂 Imagine sitting on a live and answering questions and giving parenting advice!?!? I’d rather take advice on parenting from Karen Matthews than these pair of fucktards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Roma890

I have a theory about Emily, which I’ve thought of quite a lot after all the LS tea etc. what if the whole thing is a set up? That her and Emily haven’t really fallen out, and that it somehow forms a bigger saga where they are trying to catch the trolls out etc. i just think the whole shit stirring from the LS’s and then how it all went quiet afterwards just seems too convenient to me. I’m probably wrong, but dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if we get a whole “surprise!!!!” Reveal after the baby’s been born 🤷‍♀️
Yeah - I don't trust any of them..Emily hasn't apparently learnt anything following her brief spat with a sociopath - she's currently Aff linking the death out of Black Friday on her page.

She did not arrive in Torbay penniless, bruised, demoralised and in need of refuge and she has never once stopped to correct Rach from creating that narrative- she was actually with her current boyfriend for a long time before she moved to Devon to be closer to him.

She sat at that table while Vanessa was demoralised by Rach following her hard work in setting up the CIC and then happily basked in the glory of becoming another Saviour amongst women when she filled her shoes at Director level.

Whatever has happened between them - if anything actually has - don't assume it is because Emily has suddenly developed a moral compass.

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
My dad lives alone - if I found out someone was filming (and putting it on social media) into his house I would be proper raging.
Imagine if someone done that to her mum or gansta gran.
She is sick in the head. Really sick.
This has made me so angry. How dare she covertly film someone in his own home and essentially tell everyone he lives there alone. She has ZERO understanding of safeguarding - she demonstrates that on a daily basis. There must be a body somewhere she can be reported to.

Reactions: 45
Of course she doesn’t want the huns looking on here. Some of them will never have heard of the site before because she never mentions it by name. Now her hunniest of huns are learning something about her and hopefully questioning her. She needs to put a stop to that!

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm calling 🐂💩. That list was there for weeks and was still full and now it's sold out. Not a fucking chance.
She has just shit herself massively there and shut it down. I reckon she's had a bit of a backlash from last night and lost her head today on a come down. YTS Alan will have an absolute nightmare untangling this if she carries on. She'll lose her career if she doesn't sort herself out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Doeli70

VIP Member
So much wrong with this. Sex is surely triggering for some of the very women she's purporting to help. Keep it private for god's sake! Left their severely autistic child to go to London for 'work' and mess around in a sex shop. She has so many BV infections and yet she thinks sex toys will be a good idea? They are a vile pair.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Wow! The lies keep rolling.
She never shared a wish list for the prison babies. Last time she shared it was for the half term treats.
Outright lying to her followers.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
I agree too, she was forced and probably scared if she said no to him.
[
IMAGINE the audacity of him to mince into that room at the Ministry of Justice and complain about this. Knowing FULL WELL he's been shit canned from his job for being a disgrace. Just the absolute bare faced cheek.

I hope Ma Marshall is proud of her only son because my sons feet wouldn't touch the ground even at 44 (not that they would because they been brought up to respect women.)

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
All caught up.... crickey, alot to take on board.

Thanks again to the lush trolls for monitoring the patrecon for us. I know moneys tight just now so we really are grateful for keeping us in the loop.

To @Aunt Sally firstly this is tragic, wrong on every level and I hope you're in a much better, improved place right now.
R will obviously remember this as it doesn't sound like an every day occurrence so be ready should she make contact, out you.

We are definitely here to support should you need it.

• Heart

Roma890

Not forgetting she tried to alienate E's dad as well (and would have managed it by the sounds of it if he hadn't fought for her!).
That's one battle I bet she regrets taking on. Edies Father comes from a long established Brixham family and he personally is very well liked and thought of.

By making him fight for access to his daughter through the Family Court system for no reason whatsoever was the biggest mistake she ever made. She lost but it made her a hate figure in the wider community and a massive error of judgement that will haunt her reputation for ever.

Reactions: 44

Doeli70

VIP Member
Why is she so astonished that people live in central London? It's not just for tourists dickhead! It's the capital of the UK..it's busy all the time but particularly during rush hour. Of course there are police everywhere. It's London!! Get back to Devon you idiot!

• Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
This is the third time in a week she's referred to herself as Beyonce. And what does that idiot look like!
Where’s the Travelodge?! Like they ever book themselves into Travelodge when they are away for ‘work’?! Which they should do. Most charitable ventures would feel sick throwing money at beautiful, luxury hotels (and a whole new wardrobe) when they see what a difference it could make elsewhere.

Telling them not to click here because it generates revenue, while they are clicking her and generating her money 🤦‍♀️
Make it make sense 😂
The money tattle makes doesn’t come out of their pockets does it? Unlike the PayPal, raffles, wishlists and countless other scams she pulls on their heartstrings for…

Oh they should ask for a list of winners for the raffles too. Will definitely get blocked

Last edited:

Davena94

VIP Member
The boys mum is exactly the woman she claims to support. I don’t understand how she can talk about that breathalyser thing without the boys mum being the victim? How is josh the victim there? If it’s true, which is unlikely with Rachel, why wasn’t there more support for their mum? Shes either an advocate for women and a believer in second chances and supporting women through hard times (just like she’s doing giving incarcerated mothers primark vouchers🙄) or she’s not. Which one is it