PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's 11+? Is that for a private school?
We have Grammar schools where we (and Rachaeaeaele) live, so it's a test to apply for a place at a selective school, it's not a private school.

I was unfortunate enough to be put through this test. You can opt to take a test at 11 years old called the 11 plus, which, if you pass means you can go to the grammar school. If you fail then you go to whichever school has spaces left. Well that's how it worked here I lived.
Yes you opt to take it, but if you don't score high enough to get a place at the Grammar school, you're pretty much guaranteed a space at the local secondary school. That's how it works in this area anyway, not so sure about other areas that still have Grammar schools.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic. Organised Mother posted this yesterday! I have full respect for her,she actively encourages her followers to buy less, within their means and de clutter. She has spoken out against Influencers encouraging vulnerable young women to spend money on tit they cannot afford and the obvious effects it ultimately has on mental health.
She had the balls to speak openly about the Saccone Jolly child abuse issue. Anyway,I know it’s an indirect response to Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes just leave the laundry and everything else to Josh for when he gets back from work, you lay in bed constantly feeding the baby 🙄 very selfish attitude when you have six children. If you want to lie in bed all day and never do any chores maybe don’t have so many children?

She said months ago they’d booked for just her, Josh and the baby to go away together in September. Again, very selfish. She wants the best of both worlds - all the children but none of the work or inconvenience that goes into raising them.

Reactions: 11
We have Grammar schools where we (and Rachaeaeaele) live, so it's a test to apply for a place at a selective school, it's not a private school.

Yes you opt to take it, but if you don't score high enough to get a place at the Grammar school, you're pretty much guaranteed a space at the local secondary school. That's how it works in this area anyway, not so sure about other areas that still have Grammar schools.
It's the same here, but even if you score high enough you aren't guaranteed a place, my son is doing his tomorrow so fingers crossed, but i will be happy wherever he goes.

Just in case anyone was wondering where they got the name Wilby! They made it up,’ Willoughby was an old famous egg collector but it was too long’ but Wilby actually means ‘A man with who has several penises attached to his head and often has a small white rash and loves canoes’ 😂😂😂😂
Too long yet two of the kids names are 8 and 9 letters - Willoughby is 10 so not like it's the whole alphabet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just in case anyone was wondering where they got the name Wilby! They made it up,’ Willoughby was an old famous egg collector but it was too long’ but Wilby actually means ‘A man with who has several penises attached to his head and often has a small white rash and loves canoes’ 😂😂😂😂
In that case, why didn’t they call him Willoughby and then just use Will or Wilby as a nickname? Ridiculous name.

Too long yet two of the kids names are 8 and 9 letters - Willoughby is 10 so not like it's the whole alphabet 🙄
Yet Rachel clearly wasn’t long enough for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That's good to know because then everyone can take it if they want. Where I lived people would worry about losing a space if they failed so didn't want to gamble that.

Reactions: 1
Probably didn't use it because of Holly Willoughby 🤷
But then all of her twatty fans would have tweeted Holly Willoughby and she might have got a mention that she could screenshot and share as proof that they're best mates! Missed a trick there Raychayellie!

• Haha
Not been around for a few days. Thought I’d catch up and see if the PayPal question has been answered. Seems not 🙄

• Haha
In that case, why didn’t they call him Willoughby and then just use Will or Wilby as a nickname? Ridiculous name.

Yet Rachel clearly wasn’t long enough for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Let's be fair wilby probably would have been a target to get called willoubooby.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If T passes her 11+ i'm sure we will never hear the end if it! It will be all down to R of course. It will be like no other child has ever passed it. R will recieve a personal letter telling her how amazing T is, she will screenshot it for everyone to see 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.