PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homemade Dummy clips and teething rings really scare me. PTWM had posted a company today that sell cheap crappy dummy clips made from small beads and silicone from China. They are legally supposed to put their products through rigorous safety testing to gain the CE label, but of course they don’t. They simply put a notice on their website saying ‘do not let children use unsupervised’
Babies have died using these nasty dummy clips,there are plenty of safe ones on the market why buy ( sorry accept a free one) a homemade hazardous cheap one?
Here are a councils guidelines around Dummy clips....
Officers have recently become aware of an increase in the number of people who are using social media sites to sell the items online.

The devices are commonly made from ribbon and small decorative beads and are designed to attach a dummy – soother – to a baby’s clothing.

Concerns have been raised about the safety of these products as they may not have passed the required tests. Possible safety issues include no ventilation holes, small beads which could cause choking, the use of toxic adhesives and failure to meet impact resistance tests.

Due to the fact that these products are often homemade and sold via the internet and craft stalls, the sellers are not always aware of the standards they need to meet in order to ensure the goods they sell are safe.

Other items currently on sale which may also be potentially hazardous are “bling” dummies and babies’ feeding bottles which have been customised with hand-glued gems or beads.

Council Trading Standards officers are working to identify sellers of these items in order to check they meet the essential safety standards and advise them of the potential dangers.

Councillor Steven Bashforth, Deputy Cabinet Member for Neighbourhoods and Devolved Services, said: “We would advise anyone who has bought any of these products to check with their supplier that the items meet the required safety standards before using them around children.

“The safety of children is a priority for us. Whilst we’ve not received any reports of children in the Borough being injured by one of these products we believe they could potentially be harmful.

“Anyone who is found to be selling goods that do not meet safety standards could face the prospect of legal action being taken against them.”
I would never let any of this tat near a child.

Reactions: 3
Ahem R we all know PC no balls makes the pack lunches. As if she would do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know why Wilby has Rachaele's surname and not Josh's? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i haven't long followed PTWM

This is the woman who while pregant ate McDonalds breakfast seemingly everyday, caramac by the pack and husband had to make her eat veg (cos she's not grown up enough to do it herself). Hypocrite is her middle name.
In no way defending Her Royal Highness St R of Scamville but I do love a nice bit of Caramac!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok - I’ve just seen the petition re: trolls. Are we saying now that instagrammers can churn out any absolute shite and no one is entitled to criticise? We have to nod and smile

Reactions: 16
Ok - I’ve just seen the petition re: trolls. Are we saying now that instagrammers can churn out any absolute shite and no one is entitled to criticise? We have to nod and smile
That's what they would all love. They are confusing trolling which is horrible abuse sent to someone directly, being vicious, death threats etc. Not people having an opinion on the stuff the put out on social media for thousands to see.

Reactions: 19
I really think R needs to step away from SM for a while. It can’t be healthy for a family being filmed constantly and not knowing if what you say or do will put out to the public

Reactions: 9
Anyone know why Wilby has Rachaele's surname and not Josh's? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i haven't long followed PTWM
I can't remember what the reason for it was. She did say why but she said J was more than happy about it. I find it strange personally.

Reactions: 6
My children's packed lunches consist of a sarnie, an apple, an orange, a full carrot, some raw mushrooms and crisps.

Reactions: 2
Ah, sorry everyone... I’m blocked from her Instagram so I could only see what this campaign is all about by heading to Gramster. Nothing to do with DA - phewph 😩

Just a money making scheme involving her children then 😏

I can't remember what the reason for it was. She did say why but she said J was more than happy about it. I find it strange personally.
Why is it strange ? I’m not a fan of hers but come on it’s 2019.. her surname is just as important as his

Reactions: 12
I was (guiltily, the guy doesn’t deserve it) stalking E’s dads profile and saw Josh’s sister comment on something. They’re all too close for comfort. However I’m from a big city not a town so maybe that’s normal but it’s just a bit weird. Also T looks so young in those pictures with him...wasn’t she supposedly in therapy due to memories of her father being an awful person? Fully support a child receiving mental health support for whatever reasons they or a parent sees fit but I’m finding that reason hard to believe.

duck me I must be sherah, catwoman and all the other super women on the planet, or so I feel like now mwahahaha

Me too, I have 4 kids and a husband that works long hours, lots of pets and guess what - I always cook, clean, do laundry and make packed lunches take everyone to their millions of afterschool clubs and I have done for years. And no I don’t need a trumpet fanfare everytime I feed my kids or get them to school on time (never ever been late for school) because in my opinion I want them to learn to get themselves to work on time. It’s important.

Reactions: 12
I was (guiltily, the guy doesn’t deserve it) stalking E’s dads profile and saw Josh’s sister comment on something. They’re all too close for comfort. However I’m from a big city not a town so maybe that’s normal but it’s just a bit weird. Also T looks so young in those pictures with him...wasn’t she supposedly in therapy due to memories of her father being an awful person? Fully support a child receiving mental health support for whatever reasons they or a parent sees fit but I’m finding that reason hard to believe.
He's not her dad, the only child R had with him is Edie. I thought the issues were with her biological father.

Edit: just realised that you possibly meant that as T was clearly very young when R got together with E's dad then she likely wouldn't remember living with her dad? Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.