PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not her dad, the only child R had with him is Edie. I thought the issues were with her biological father.

Edit: just realised that you possibly meant that as T was clearly very young when R got together with E's dad then she likely wouldn't remember living with her dad? Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick!
Yeah sorry that’s what I meant! I can’t imagine she could ever remember living with her dad?! But maybe she does, I don’t know. There was the infamous alone in a refuge gap for R then she obviously met E’s dad so I’m imagining T the wouldn’t remember any of it.

Reactions: 6
She gets Isaac and Tallulah to make lunches so what does she actually do????????? My kids are their ages and I make their lunches. SATs year kids have enough to think about without making lunches for themselves and siblings.

She gets Isaac and Tallulah to make lunches so what does she actually do????????? My kids are their ages and I make their lunches. SATs year kids have enough to think about without making lunches for themselves and siblings.
Tallulah is taking her 11+ on Saturday too, so she has a hectic school year ahead of her.

My issue isn't that the kids 'help' it's that everything appears to be done between them and Josh, Rachaeaeaeaele sits back doing duck all, and then gets all the credit and called superwoman.

Seriously, can others not see what we all see?!

Reactions: 10
I've only been following her a while so sorry for the probably stupid question but do the older boys live with them? I ask because of the text she shared the other day from one of the boys begging for something for their bike because R and J are the 'best parents'. If I was his mother I'd be Pissed Off! (At her not the boy)

Reactions: 4
I've only been following her a while so sorry for the probably stupid question but do the older boys live with them? I ask because of the text she shared the other day from one of the boys begging for something for their bike because R and J are the 'best parents'. If I was his mother I'd be Pissed Off! (At her not the boy)
Yes the boys live with R and J

Reactions: 1
Tallulah is taking her 11+ on Saturday too, so she has a hectic school year ahead of her.

My issue isn't that the kids 'help' it's that everything appears to be done between them and Josh, Rachaeaeaeaele sits back doing duck all, and then gets all the credit and called superwoman.

Seriously, can others not see what we all see?!
What's 11+? Is that for a private school?

Usually, but a few areas of the country have "selective" grammar schools which you don't have to pay fees for. You just need to be bright enough to pass the 11+ to get into one, and pass the other admission criteria.

Torquay has a few of these free grammar schools, including the "Sunday Times Best Secondary School - South West" 😉

Reactions: 4
I was unfortunate enough to be put through this test. You can opt to take a test at 11 years old called the 11 plus, which, if you pass means you can go to the grammar school. If you fail then you go to whichever school has spaces left. Well that's how it worked here I lived.

Reactions: 1
Ok - I’ve just seen the petition re: trolls. Are we saying now that instagrammers can churn out any absolute shite and no one is entitled to criticise? We have to nod and smile
I'm actually all for that petition, as some of the stuff said online is genuinely 'vile & horrific'. But in terms of this particular thread, on the most part it's people worried about what has happened to other people's money!!

Reactions: 2
Ok I have this sling for my 11 month old and the way she has it tied is so bad 😩 his head has no support and his legs should be in the frog position. My baby is more supported than this because even if the position was wrong the straps are not tightened right! Now any normal person you could say that to them- this isn’t the first time I’ve seen that sling being misused 😢

Attachments

Looks like she’s copying Katie Ellison this morning, Katie got some really good engagement on a post yesterday about how Instagram is just our highlights reel and we need to remember it isn’t a true reflection of real life. Lo and behold, Rachel is trying to convey a similar message this morning. The difference is, Katie’s was coming from a good place of honesty and Rachel has nicked a quote off the internet and put a yellow heart 🙄 thumbnail is a snippet of Katie’s conversation from yesterday.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she regrets the rainbow theme now every Tom, Dick and Harry is sending her multicoloured naff tat that she couldn’t possibly need nor want. I know colours are good for baby’s development but I think that house would give me a migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she regrets the rainbow theme now every Tom, Dick and Harry is sending her multicoloured naff tat that she couldn’t possibly need nor want. I know colours are good for baby’s development but I think that house would give me a migraine.
I was thinking that too. A bit ott. She and mrs hinch at the opposite ends of the colour spectrum lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That huge tacky bear 😦 Do you keep it because it's personalized even though it's horrid?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.