PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a brilliant step-dad who has more than made up for the crappy job my biological father did. He’s been in my life for longer too. I’m lucky in that respect.

I would never keep my boys from seeing their dad if we ever divorced. There’s definitely a pattern with R though, as mentioned before.
My mum remarried when I was 4, divorced when I was 12, met someone, split up when I was 22 and recently married for the 3rd time.

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed for a while, tried to read back through threads but still v confused about who’s child is who’s and how many mums and dads there are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve followed for a while, tried to read back through threads but still v confused about who’s child is who’s and how many mums and dads there are?!
Josh has 2 sons with his ex wife Samantha - Seb and Isaac
Rachel has 2 girls with her first partner - Betsy and Tallulah
Rachel then has Edie with her next partner
And then has Wilby with Josh

What I find most interesting having briefly perused Edie’s dad’s public photos is that there are several of Betsy, Tallulah and their older sisters (who are not even Rachel’s kids) before they had Edie. Tallulah is very young in some of the photos and clearly very close to this man, like the way Edie now is with Josh. It’s like Rachel has passed through relationships collecting children along the way and enjoys using said children as tools to progress relationships at an artificially quick speed.

Judging by some of the other posts on the profile, once she had Edie and moved on she then used the child to cause pain and disruption and get as much money as possible from her ex. I’m no longer surprised that she was so desperate to have Josh’s baby 😒 there is a clear pattern, sadly.
If Tallulah keeps up the therapy i suspect down the line when she becomes more independent she will realise its not just her father who is the problem. It made me so angry when R just couldnt keep that information to herself and forced T to share it,she must know her lifestyle choices are a huge part of why Tallulah suffers with anxiety

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't think R should be encouraged to do this. It's been claimed that she tried to ruin E's Dad's reputation and she managed to stop him seeing her for a while, and he had to fight to see her again 😕

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think she mentioned this in her book?
I’m not sure, sorry. I haven’t read it. I try to stay away from hearsay now and just go by what she actually posts now. I’m keeping an eye on anything DA related and will report any safeguarding concerns I have to relevant agencies.

She could use her platform to highlight these issues though.

Omg I am shook!! From the way she gets on I thought shed been in da organization's for years
Exactly; she’s built her social media name based on DA. People tag her when someone wants advice, women have contacted her for advice, people have donated to her. She isn’t qualified... so why was she allowed to read confidential case notes? Why has she been allowed to meet vulnerable people? I think she posted a while ago that she’d been to a prison for female offenders - why? I don’t understand.

Reactions: 11
By this response, I'm presuming she didn't tell B that she was uploading the video she sent about straighteners - I'd be afraid to sneeze around R in case I somehow made it onto her Instagram without me knowing
R does this so much and it's really not cool.

My teen sends me snaps and vids etc and I don't share them on my social media - they are for me. Occasionally she will want something sharing but that is her decision to make, not mine.

Gawd knows I'm not a perfect parent but respecting your kids, their choices and their feelings is paramount to their mental health and self worth.

R needs to look at the Kidscape website, y'know, the organisation she's an ambassador for... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
R does this so much and it's really not cool.

My teen sends me snaps and vids etc and I don't share them on my social media - they are for me. Occasionally she will want something sharing but that is her decision to make, not mine.

Gawd knows I'm not a perfect parent but respecting your kids, their choices and their feelings is paramount to their mental health and self worth.

R needs to look at the Kidscape website, y'know, the organisation she's an ambassador for... 🙄
It's like she thinks of everything as content for her social media, every text, email, comment or Insta story can be screenshot, anything the kids say or do can be videoed, photographed or typed out verbatim, it must be bleeping exhausting to know that you can't even sit and eat your tea in peace without the risk of her leaping through the door with her phone in her hand, ready to record every bleeping second so she can share it with her adoring fans 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Homemade Dummy clips and teething rings really scare me. PTWM had posted a company today that sell cheap crappy dummy clips made from small beads and silicone from China. They are legally supposed to put their products through rigorous safety testing to gain the CE label, but of course they don’t. They simply put a notice on their website saying ‘do not let children use unsupervised’
Babies have died using these nasty dummy clips,there are plenty of safe ones on the market why buy ( sorry accept a free one) a homemade hazardous cheap one?
Here are a councils guidelines around Dummy clips....
Officers have recently become aware of an increase in the number of people who are using social media sites to sell the items online.

The devices are commonly made from ribbon and small decorative beads and are designed to attach a dummy – soother – to a baby’s clothing.

Concerns have been raised about the safety of these products as they may not have passed the required tests. Possible safety issues include no ventilation holes, small beads which could cause choking, the use of toxic adhesives and failure to meet impact resistance tests.

Due to the fact that these products are often homemade and sold via the internet and craft stalls, the sellers are not always aware of the standards they need to meet in order to ensure the goods they sell are safe.

Other items currently on sale which may also be potentially hazardous are “bling” dummies and babies’ feeding bottles which have been customised with hand-glued gems or beads.

Council Trading Standards officers are working to identify sellers of these items in order to check they meet the essential safety standards and advise them of the potential dangers.

Councillor Steven Bashforth, Deputy Cabinet Member for Neighbourhoods and Devolved Services, said: “We would advise anyone who has bought any of these products to check with their supplier that the items meet the required safety standards before using them around children.

“The safety of children is a priority for us. Whilst we’ve not received any reports of children in the Borough being injured by one of these products we believe they could potentially be harmful.

“Anyone who is found to be selling goods that do not meet safety standards could face the prospect of legal action being taken against them.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Homemade Dummy clips and teething rings really scare me. PTWM had posted a company today that sell cheap crappy dummy clips made from small beads and silicone from China. They are legally supposed to put their products through rigorous safety testing to gain the CE label, but of course they don’t. They simply put a notice on their website saying ‘do not let children use unsupervised’
Babies have died using these nasty dummy clips,there are plenty of safe ones on the market why buy ( sorry accept a free one) a homemade hazardous cheap one?
Here are a councils guidelines around Dummy clips....
Officers have recently become aware of an increase in the number of people who are using social media sites to sell the items online.

The devices are commonly made from ribbon and small decorative beads and are designed to attach a dummy – soother – to a baby’s clothing.

Concerns have been raised about the safety of these products as they may not have passed the required tests. Possible safety issues include no ventilation holes, small beads which could cause choking, the use of toxic adhesives and failure to meet impact resistance tests.

Due to the fact that these products are often homemade and sold via the internet and craft stalls, the sellers are not always aware of the standards they need to meet in order to ensure the goods they sell are safe.

Other items currently on sale which may also be potentially hazardous are “bling” dummies and babies’ feeding bottles which have been customised with hand-glued gems or beads.

Council Trading Standards officers are working to identify sellers of these items in order to check they meet the essential safety standards and advise them of the potential dangers.

Councillor Steven Bashforth, Deputy Cabinet Member for Neighbourhoods and Devolved Services, said: “We would advise anyone who has bought any of these products to check with their supplier that the items meet the required safety standards before using them around children.

“The safety of children is a priority for us. Whilst we’ve not received any reports of children in the Borough being injured by one of these products we believe they could potentially be harmful.

“Anyone who is found to be selling goods that do not meet safety standards could face the prospect of legal action being taken against them.”
The milk bottle tethers look like a cheap rip off of another small business that designed them themselves and had them CE tested. They’ve discontinued them after people started selling cheap Chinese ones that may have been dangerous.

Reactions: 4
Josh has 2 sons with his ex wife Samantha - Seb and Isaac
Rachel has 2 girls with her first partner - Betsy and Tallulah
Rachel then has Edie with her next partner
And then has Wilby with Josh

If Tallulah keeps up the therapy i suspect down the line when she becomes more independent she will realise its not just her father who is the problem. It made me so angry when R just couldnt keep that information to herself and forced T to share it,she must know her lifestyle choices are a huge part of why Tallulah suffers with anxiety
I wonder if the therapist will pull Racaeleleleleaeiou for plastering Tallulah all over social media and always shoving her phone in her face?

Reactions: 5
Just having a look on tattle in general. There are threads on proper celebs like holly Willouby etc. You don't hear them shouting troll every time they get a bad comment. Why do these IGrammers think they are immune from comment and opinion. R obviously we know she wants people to shut up so she can keep raking in the paypal money. I'd lend her the money to sort those manky eyelashes out ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest bit of bullshit, change for life UK has been going on for ages. I never put sugary stuff in my kids lunch boxes!! Oh and best ditch the fish fingers and chips Rachael, peas can stay.

Reactions: 8
Not sure T with her swearing and miming about shooting people is really suitable for such a wholesome campaign.
Also part of the campaign is getting people to move more. Not getting people to sit on the sofa all day holding their phone full of validation.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what this campaign is about, please? I feel my stomach in knots every time she posts cryptic stuff about things she’s “working on” I.e the new book, this campaign etc in case it’s anything revolving around vulnerable people.

Dummy clips are awful - I had one for my daughter years ago and now I look back and think they’re awful. Choking hazard and germ breeding fest on those beads.

I feel really sorry for T. She’s trying to navigate herself in a world that’s often unkind, she’s been dealing with trauma and requires therapy yet her mum is putting her out for all to watch.

I am baffled at R’s lack of safeguarding.

Reactions: 9
How thick is Rachel? Everything in that lunch box has sugar in, even if some is natural. Dentists recommend not eating too much fruit due to the effect on teeth. Is there even anything savoury in there??

Reactions: 6
How thick is Rachel? Everything in that lunch box has sugar in, even if some is natural. Dentists recommend not eating too much fruit due to the effect on teeth. Is there even anything savoury in there??
This is the woman who while pregant ate McDonalds breakfast seemingly everyday, caramac by the pack and husband had to make her eat veg (cos she's not grown up enough to do it herself). Hypocrite is her middle name.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.