PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll leave you lovely trolls to unpick this

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Ewwww she’s just crass isn’t she. Makes me cringe. She just has no class at all. Every other word is f**k- how is she a ‘writer’?!! They really do just put any old shite into print now.

She certainly is ‘part time mummy’ ain’t she? She makes me feel like Mary Poppins 😅

Reactions: 22
Who in their right minds forgets they’ve booked a weekend away.. She’s done that on purpose 😅

So Jo got a Dyson air wrap, chavvy trainers and a weeken away. No wonder she sticks around 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry for your loss. Nothing hurts like having to let go of a dog.
I lost mine to cancer 3 years ago. The insurance was shite and wouldn’t cover certain medications she needed, the most expensive ones of all the stuff she was on and they wouldn’t cover them. Anyway, we skirted ourselves, had to explain to the kids that Xmas would be a bit lean that year (we noticed the lumps in October), they said they rather try to save the dog anyway ❤
We then took our personal loans to cover another operation, then you get this bellend. Blasts out £8k like it’s pocket change, then complains like hell because it was spent on the dog! I’d have gone bankrupt for my girl with a smile on my face too (if I thought it would save her). Sadly she lasted 10 months, the cancer was that aggressive we ran out of options and had her put to sleep.
Ratchet wants to be grateful she could pay her vet bills, albeit off the backs of abused women, instead of moaning. I don’t understand how Josh can be so flippant and want the dogs life ended, just like that! It was hands down the hardest decision I’ve ever made in my life. Somehow deciding to stop an animals life was the kindest thing. I definitely didn’t enjoy having that kind of say over a living being. If he can joke about it, or suggest it instantly, I think he must be a total psychopath!
Take hike message from that though, check and thoroughly research the pet insurance before you buy. Get recommendations from friends/family because finding out it’s tit, at the point of needing to claim is too late. I just bought any old one thinking they were all the same. 😩
Thank you , your story is so similar to mine, my little one was also fighting cancer for months we tried every option available to us but in the end it became to much for her and we had to make the heartbreaking decision 💔 Josh is a heartless prick, they think nothing of splashing the cash on designer clothes and jewellery but moan about spending money saving their pet!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am losing the will watching her stories does she really thing we’re all daft?? Honestly have a head a wobble as nobody forgets a weekend booked away!!

Reactions: 24
Ewwww she’s just crass isn’t she. Makes me cringe. She just has no class at all. Every other word is f**k- how is she a ‘writer’?!! They really do just put any old shite into print now.

She certainly is ‘part time mummy’ ain’t she? She makes me feel like Mary Poppins 😅
Pretty much anyone with a following over 200k could "write" a book at one point. I think she got a 3 book deal which is just crazy. I don't think they'll be asking her back for another after the amount of editing on the last one. At least this one is another book of outright lies (rather than the thinly veiled fictional lies of last time).

Reactions: 17
Hahahaha THE CHART!!! Stay off Tattle racquetball. This is not for you.
glad you aren’t coming to Cardiff anyway, hun. We don’t want you here! (I don’t live in Cardiff, so don’t get excited that I’m giving away deets bab. My screen name would clue you in that I’m at least familiar with the diff).
Justifying her dirty weekends by talking tit about never getting to date. Whatever helps you sleep at night. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hahahaha THE CHART!!! Stay off Tattle racquetball. This is not for you.
glad you aren’t coming to Cardiff anyway, hun. We don’t want you here! (I don’t live in Cardiff, so don’t get excited that I’m giving away deets bab. My screen name would clue you in that I’m at least familiar with the diff).
Justifying her dirty weekends by talking tit about never getting to date. Whatever helps you sleep at night. 🙄
Yeah they never got to date because they were sneaking around behind their partners backs!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel sick watching this. Lies lies lies and she gets away with it.
And whoever told her it was a good look slapping a combover on her head, is surely a secret tattler. It’s almost as bad as the undercut she had after birthing the Messiah.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What is this hair style looks like she went to the local chippy for a hair wash not very Gucci gang rach. Josh you utter bell end all knife crimes bad to try a glorify it by “liking” the design you silly silly bleep. The pair of them are the equivalent of pissing on your dressing gown sleeve in the middle of the night #wanky

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just checked and you can take kids to the lodge. Might have been nice to take Lula seeing as though she’s been going through a hard time lately.

But no, Selfish Sally would never do that would she? Just leave all the kids at home as usual, one of which was ill in hospital just a few short days ago.

But then they’ve had such a hard life haven’t they sooo…

Reactions: 31
I really hope the tattlers who’s employers HR are investigating them can come back and let us know what happened.

Reactions: 25
Just wondered…

do we appoint monitors …to send the holiday chart?

so many lies ….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just checked and you can take kids to the lodge. Might have been nice to take Lula seeing as though she’s been going through a hard time lately.

But no, Selfish Sally would never do that would she? Just leave all the kids at home as usual, one of which was ill in hospital just a few short days ago.

Or Betsy, has she made a miraculous recovery then which means she can stay at home without a parent around??

Reactions: 21

It was particularly sad when she said the older ones don't need anyone to look after them. Lu is what 13 and has been going through a tough time. Isaac is 11/12?! How can they just bugger off and leave the poor kids to fend for themselves?! Once again Rach, we don't hate you coz we ain't you, we just think you're a tit mum and human.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
omg I don’t know how to edit. I cannot spell!
skirted = Skinted
Our = out
Hike = home

any others I missed, I’m sorry about that 😂
omg this is a dead giveaway that you’re Rachele aren’t you?!!! Coz she can’t write either ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.