PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll leave you lovely trolls to unpick this
She is a complete fantasist, utterly obsessed with the past. Im sure Es dad and the boys mum felt the same about their 2 exes being together. Maybe they sought comfort in each other when their family units were broken up by R and J.
And by getting together does she mean having an affair?? Tell it like it is.

Reactions: 29
I said on the previous thread, if everything she has done is above board, legal and accountable then why doesn't she stop pretending there are trolls, direct people here and post the info to prove us all wrong?

She even lies about how Rachel is spelt and adds all the extra vowels. That's why I spell it right as I know she reads on here. I keep her name basic, like her.

With regards to Betsy losing her job because it was illegal, that was down to the business who employed her, Rachel for not checking (especially as Josh apparently knows the law) and Rachel again for oversharing.

But yeah, blame everyone else for you allowing your child to be exploited, you absolute knob.

Reactions: 51
What baffles me, is that if I were her and to read a whole load of tattle threads all about myself, I would seriously start to question my life and how I react and deal with people and situations and think “actually, they have a point. I’ve been an arse about “x” and maybe I shouldn’t have behaved like that”
Let’s face it, we all make the wrong decision sometimes and get things wrong and duck up. But we (hopefully) learn from that. She just blames everyone else for EVERYTHING that has ever happened to her and doesn’t see that SHE IS the common denominator.
Social media “influencers” need to be held accountable. Or maybe Instagram needs to go bust and disappear so they all have to go and get a proper job like the rest of us mortals.

Reactions: 32
What baffles me, is that if I were her and to read a whole load of tattle threads all about myself, I would seriously start to question my life and how I react and deal with people and situations and think “actually, they have a point. I’ve been an arse about “x” and maybe I shouldn’t have behaved like that”
Let’s face it, we all make the wrong decision sometimes and get things wrong and duck up. But we (hopefully) learn from that. She just blames everyone else for EVERYTHING that has ever happened to her and doesn’t see that SHE IS the common denominator.
Social media “influencers” need to be held accountable. Or maybe Instagram needs to go bust and disappear so they all have to go and get a proper job like the rest of us mortals.
Can you imagine being that self absorbed, that you think your social media presence is flawless and that you've done nothing wrong at all?!

How can she even keep a straight face when she claims to help vulnerable women when she is so, so, so bad at keeping her own family safe?

Reactions: 24
Just watched her video that a lovely tattler posted, she is completely on another planet.

what she was meant to say was I have a few friends probably huns too that are tattlers and screenshot how many times she goes away.

I really can’t stand her.

As for suing the police, yeah ok Rach 🙄
Back then she was using her overdraft to pay for things but had money to sue his work 😂

Reactions: 20
Was looking through some old threads last night. This post was from 2019.
That aged well
And the part after your highlights, where she talks about him working hard for that career and him never leaving. Whether he was sacked or really did have a career break (🤣🤣🤣), either way, she’s still caused him leaving a career he loved and worked hard for.

Reactions: 15
She's so bitter that their exes got together and it caused all kind of head fucks, but but but if you hadn't cheated on them in the 1st place they wouldn't have got together! It's your fault you stupid witch, they were free to do what they wanted!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's so bitter that their exes got together and it caused all kind of head fucks, but but but if you hadn't cheated on them in the 1st place they wouldn't have got together! It's your fault you stupid witch, they were free to do what they wanted!
It was absolutely fine for her to sleep with a married man behind her partner's back when she was pregnant, but HOW bleeping DARE THEY GET TOGETHER!

Reactions: 31
This is cute. Mother/stepmother of the year, right here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Who even puts their phone on do not disturb so their kids can't contact them. Wtf 🤯
Rachel. Right after she let's all her followers know where the children are when they are out of the house and actively encourages her huns to approach them when they recognise them and calls people lush who message her to say they saw her children out alone and approached them.

She's the absolute best at safeguarding!!

Reactions: 27
Tallulah has got Betsy’s tonsillitis, she’s off school in bed sick. wonder if she’ll still go to the lodge this weekend, actually no I don’t. Of course she will!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Who even puts their phone on do not disturb so their kids can't contact them. Wtf 🤯
Bear in mind they're pissing off to love each other the hardest at Herpes Lodge, leaving the violent, aggressive, level 3 autistic toddler, an 18 year old who's been really unwell, plus a dog that's also been really unwell. But she doesn't want them contacting her 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That gob of hers is bleeping massive, I’m sure it’s getting bigger every week.

What kind of horrible mother puts their kids on do not disturb. I leave my phone on loud 24/7 because one’s at uni. bleeping cruella

Reactions: 28
How the duck are people still not seeing what a bleep of a mother she is?

Makes out like she deserves a break, yet has a "level 3" Autistic child who thrives on routine? Has a teenage daughter who suffers with anxiety and is also apparently autistic but can allow people to be nasty to her while she just laughs. Puts her phone on DND so they can't contact her? Then she wonders why people report her to social? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.