PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the news earlier and it broke my heart. They are just kids 🥺 so many lives ruined by knife crime.

Maybe he got the tattoo to remind rach of when she tried to stab waynbo, she seemed to think it was some badge of honor admitting to that. head.
568DF667-87B8-4995-BA00-182673EFB92B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Im late to this thread ( I'm a tardy get ) iv just watched that funny and im just carlessly throwing that word around there . bleeping bosh with his phone video evidence of crows having a corn on the cob party on his petting zoo . Was that actual day time footage because at first i thought hes pissed him mate . Then i thought noooo his jaw is swinging his gurning away like Johnny bravo
And shes proper hill larrrrious too ? Her bottom lip and big lip smacks before she could speak
You two are off your cakes lid …

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the 19 crimes of red wine was slosha on in those videos in the hobbit hole. After having second hand embarrassment for pa jo birthday present I have more embarrassment for him(well almost 😂)
Those hobbit hole videos scream he has no friends cause surely by now a guy in his group chat ( well he isn’t in any ) would normally take him aside and ask him wtf !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PA Jo birthday presents reminds me of that bit in bridesmaids where Helen buys her the trip to Paris because she basically has no friends and is trying to buy being her bestie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, Lucy is just miraculously available, leaving her own kids, to look after Wobble with zero notice? Yeah right! I bet she does miss him loads though, she saw him every day, more than his own parents, then was dumped as soon as she was no longer useful.

Silky's knife tattoo - yes knives are useful and not all knives are bad, but you haven't got a tattoo of a bread knife have you? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So much bullshit to unpack…

Complaining to a nation not only of dog lovers, but of people who appreciate and show concern for the mental health of vets, that they are too expensive.

Then boasting that you have enough money to chuck KFC on the roof … who is going to clean this? Are you just going to leave it to rot?

Then demonstrating her love for her partner in crime with ££££ birthday gifts … why do they all open gifts in the car?!

Leaving Betsy a few days after her near death experience, to go and love yourselves the hardest this weekend?

And no HR dept in the country is investigating, and there’s even less chance that you’d know about it if they were … but saying it like you’re awaiting their update?

Oh, and “having to make sure Lula was legally working, with a permit and everything” shouldn’t be because the trolls ruined it for Betsy, it is because that’s the actual LAW of the country you live in. Heaven help you when you go to Jubai if you think our laws are pointless and don’t apply to you.

And lastly, as a victim of DV that didn’t involve actual weapons, I still find it triggering that someone who would be at a women ONLY centre, would have a tattoo of one. It just shows a general attitude of violence, or acceptance and glamourising of it.

Reactions: 36
If Sloshy has tatts of things he is passionate about, perhaps the next one could be a gravy boat as a nod to the fabulous roasts?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve come to the conclusion that she doesn’t feel the need to be around for her kids because she’s bought them all lush trainers and that’s obviously where her trauma came from 🙁

Reactions: 26
Has she mentioned “sueing” D&C police after the break up before? That sounds plausible

Reactions: 6
Has she mentioned “sueing” D&C police after the break up before? That sounds plausible
Surely she doesn’t mean “sueing” them? Surely she means it went through the IOPC procedures and she probably got compensation for something?

Reactions: 8
I'll leave you lovely trolls to unpick this
This reminds me of a sinking ship. She can't plug the holes any more. She knows she's going down, but she's going to try and blame everyone else whilst dragging them down with her. Rather than just saying 'this might be my fault.' Predictable 🙄.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.