PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her either, she is to far up her own arse, if she was chocolate she would definitely eat herself 🙄 It popped up on instagram and honestly she is as bad as ratchet especially when she laughed at Simple Simon taking the mick out of Wilby 😡
Taking the piss out of Willbobby did it for me

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Think lots of hospitals allow it now. I agree she’s 18 so techinically an adult but when my son was in a crash back in April at age 19 they wouldn’t let me sit with him. Ofcourse it’s Rachel so she gets special treatment 😂
I bet all the hospital staff have recognised her, rolled out the red carpet and have given them both special treatment as she is a local “celeb”

Bloody hell, poor girl looks really poorly. Hope she's ok
We’ve all seen her look worse.. sprawled out on the kitchen floor with a hangover?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long B has been poorly for, given Rashflaps record for getting the kids medical attention. I know B is the queen and poor S was left to suffer for ages with a broken wrist but I can still imagine her being all “I had tonsillitis in Spain, it’s probably just a sore throat etc” especially if her plans for tonight have been messed up

Reactions: 11
Bet she hopes Willbobby is able to be verbal tonight when she’s asking if daddy spoke to any ladies 🤣
I bet he carries a card to hand over to shop assistants.

" My wife is PTWM. We met and had an affair when I was was married. I CANNOT be trusted. Please don't look/talk or touch me"

' 2 mummies '2 mummies' 'New mummy' - Wilby
' Yes Wilby. Line them up, do you love it?!'.- Raq

*and yeah, that's another product of my imagination. It's never been near your inbox. Just like my immensely witty and VERY funny transcript. It's fake Rach, a load of bollocks. Made up to entertain me and the other trolls on a miserable afternoon in October. I've never had the need nor want to contact you. Please stop telling your followers I have*
🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
duck off arsetrid making out you’re all natural when you’ve got big fake silicone tits. Jesus she’s as delusional as her toothy mate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not enough she’s pimping the situation she’s complaining about it, she’s so hard done by 😖
And “”not allowed to bird boy”” is on Wimble duty just in case any female is lurking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taking the piss out of Willbobby did it for me
Yeah she definitely showed her true colours then 😡

duck off arsetrid making out you’re all natural when you’ve got big fake silicone tits. Jesus she’s as delusional as her toothy mate 🙄
It’s the way she said on the ad that the reason she has such good skin and amazing collagen is the moisturizer she was using 😳 Has she looked in the mirror she looks so much older than 57 ffs 🤦‍♀️ She is so sun ravaged and yeah your right delusional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the reply. A documentary about him popped up on my YouTube and it reminded me of him. R was going on about talking with his mum and all sorts. Anything for a band wagon! The way she gaslights doesn't half remind me of my ex. The irony of being an abusive DA advocate! 🙄
No worries ☺

Yeah, she literally jumped on him and his story for a little while and then he disappeared. Yes, she reminds me of my abusive ex too. She’s a perpetrator in plain sight!

Reactions: 9
Going back to last week’s troll outing fest, happened to bump in to a friend who works in the legal department of a local council. Ran the council lady situation by her & this what she said may have happened. Any query/ complaint of this nature would have been passed on to that council’s legal team for response, even bypassing HR. The response would have been that they cannot confirm or deny that a particular person works for them as this is a breach of GDPR. This where it gets interesting:
if for example that person did work for the council but was innocent ie had profile hacked & this had caused alarm or distress to that individual as well as being incorectly outed/doxxed on a public platform, they may take legal action themselves or pass on to the police in support of their employee. They may even ask for the posts to be taken down as they are defamatory towards the council. Maybe that’s why Rach glossed over the response she’d received & that’s why she’s not troll hunting any more 🤣
I've had my grandson for the day today so not had chance to catch up (yes rach I actually parented my kids and grandkids, he even got a ice cream and a bedtime story! Yet here I am still being a tattle bastard)

I would love it if this is what happened to rach. Imagine if the woman got messages of the huns from it and the council sued R for being a troll 🤣🤣 bleeping brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was allowed in hospital with my 18 year old daughter last month, she was so poorly they would have needed security to get me to leave her though.
The last thing on my mind was taking pics though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just bringing back these from last Saturday because I can ✌

#neverforget #facetimefred #cesspitcedric

A1995763-60B8-49DA-936B-42315D35C0EE.jpeg
7031B877-EF47-4A31-88D0-922778384AD0.jpeg
2EF31608-C593-4444-9F9D-8A2242A2AA2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder who is working in the Patchwork Empire today?
Emily has left the Patchwork circle, so the cafe/launderette will be closed.
Be-unkind in in hospital with her old Ma, so they can't be working in the Tat shop or launderette.
Joyce is babysitting his own child, so he can't be working in the Tat shop.
Is Asteroid still an employee of the Patchwork Empire?
The Patchwork social club/ IKEA showroom/ Freedom Programme venue is probably closed on weekends &.several other week days.
I don't know who works in the distribution centre/ sweat shop.
Probably a few victims of domestic abuse are doing a few shifts, unpaid, to build up their confidence.
Have I missed a few staff out?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet he carries a card to hand over to shop assistants.

" My wife is PTWM. We met and had an affair when I was was married. I CANNOT be trusted. Please don't look/talk or touch me"

' 2 mummies '2 mummies' 'New mummy' - Wilby
' Yes Wilby. Line them up, do you love it?!'.- Raq

*and yeah, that's another product of my imagination. It's never been near your inbox. Just like my immensely witty and VERY funny transcript. It's fake Rach, a load of bollocks. Made up to entertain me and the other trolls on a miserable afternoon in October. I've never had the need nor want to contact you. Please stop telling your followers I have*
🖕
I think you might be psychic. She said she sent the transcript to solicitor Kate and she came back saying ‘I would NEVER say the C word’ didn’t deny the rest though. 🤣
Also on that live Josh mentioned the sacking very briefly. Just said ’i wasn’t sacked like that troll said’ or something like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I mean how the hell she finds him attractive I have no clue 😂😂 he’s like some old fella from last of the summer wine . 😂😂
OMG you’re right! Remember this guy; wasn’t he having an affair with a tarty blonde…
18923E5B-B61A-47FA-A159-DBB47D00695C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.