PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say more fool the people who book the course who don’t do their research… I wouldn’t part with £240 knowing that the course was run by Joe Bloggs with no qualifications… She’ll be uploading numbers soon with how many people have booked and how lush the people are running it…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Nope. Nor me. But I'm of sound mind, not scared witless by an abuser and trying desperately anything to escape. I'm not vulnerable or easy pickings for scammers like this. Sadly I imagine other people won't be as lucky. I can't see it doing well tbh but I imagine some will sign up and be sadly disappointed (and put at HUGE risk).

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s posted a video of being bitten by Wilby again… at no point does she use an appropriate tone or say no or stop… I wonder why he doesn’t understand that’s not ok 🙄 he’s laughing and thinks it’s a game
But did you also hear the panic in her voice.? Instead of telling him No.! She says why did you do that… She’s pathetic.
He should be told right from wrong, She wasn’t interested in that book at all, It’s all for the gram, Look tattle trash, Ive got a book out like you said🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Absolutely gobsmacked at charging that for a trauma course 😞
Sadly there will be people in such a sad and desperate state that they will pay that thinking it’s a way out of the darkness they feel.
I have ptsd from my abusive relationship, and when I was at my lowest I would have done anything to get and feel better.
It’s so so morally wrong to charge that and profit from peoples trauma. But then we all know she has absolutely no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s scared to death of her 3 year old son, wonder if her mum was scared of her & that’s why she left when she was four 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But did you also hear the panic in her voice.? Instead of telling him No.! She says why did you do that… She’s pathetic.
He should be told right from wrong, She wasn’t interested in that book at all, It’s all for the gram, Look tattle trash, Ive got a book out like you said🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yeah and the beginning
W excitedly points to and says, “Cherry!” R’s response was a flat “orange”

Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t know how to interact with a toddler does she! Petrified of him. Take the book from him and firmly tell him no! He’s going to be a right handful when he’s older. I have a nearly 15 year old son with adhd/ autism and ocd . He’s the youngest of 6 and I’ve parented all mine the same and full time, I know I’m going to have a tough time with him as the last 3-4 years it’s become extremely hard. He’s been told no from being a baby / toddler. Wilby will be ruling the roost n kicking the tit out of her and pc Pratt in a couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oi head, if you don't tell your kid off and laugh when he bites you, he'll think it's a game and will continue to do it. It'll be a child in nursery next!

Reactions: 39
Oi head, if you don't tell your kid off and laugh when he bites you, he'll think it's a game and will continue to do it. It'll be a child in nursery next!
Can’t wait till she gets hauled into nursery to be told there’s a complaint about his behaviour, She’ll be on to the next nursery space as quick as she’s moved the others out of schools when there was issues raised.
Tell him NO ffs, Teach him right from wrong, He’s 3, you’re the parent, Not him.!

Reactions: 26
i agree, and i was probably quite hard on onlygrans myself - i think it’s very hard to trust someone on here who says they’re in the know and not to think that they’re going to turn out to be “trolling the trolls” but lesson learnt, i guess!
I can't remember who said what tbh but I do get why people think like, we had so many weirdos after her first troll rant and all the reporting to action fraud etc. I fell for it myself and believed people I probably shouldn't have. Now I know to take anything said with a pinch of salt and just make my own mind up either way. I'm a nosy bugger though and always want any tea that anyone's willing to bring 🤣 not that any of it would make any difference to my life at all, I just like the gossip 🤣

• Haha
That's probably why she doesn't tell him off. She will then be able to say W has now moved to level 5 autism and cant attend a mainstream nursery because he's so violent.

She will have him on a par with Hannibal Lector before the years out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's probably why she doesn't tell him off. She will then be able to say W has now moved to level 5 autism and cant attend a mainstream nursery because he's so violent.

She will have him on a par with Hannibal Lector before the years out 🤣
I told you Tattle bastards he bites me. See , see what he just did!

duck off Rachel , you knew he was going to do that and didn’t even try to distract him or remove your finger. Utter utter bleep of a human.

Reactions: 28
Rach - quick Wilby tattle is talking about your dad being sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Shes the worst parent ever! I have no experience with a child with additional needs so I know I am no expert. But I have raised 2 children. That child has no boundaries, he's never corrected or disciplined. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, no routine, no set bedtimes or mealtimes, roams around the house half dressed just doing his own thing. You dont have to be an expert to know he is seriously lacking any kind of structure to his life. Shes absolutely ruining him and I have said it before, she will regret it when hes a teenager because he will kick the tit out of her. It wont be a bite or a meltdown for the gram, it will be serious and she will deserve it for how she let him down for a few likes from her huns 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Shes the worst parent ever! I have no experience with a child with additional needs so I know I am no expert. But I have raised 2 children. That child has no boundaries, he's never corrected or disciplined. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, no routine, no set bedtimes or mealtimes, roams around the house half dressed just doing his own thing. You dont have to be an expert to know he is seriously lacking any kind of structure to his life. Shes absolutely ruining him and I have said it before, she will regret it when hes a teenager because he will kick the tit out of her. It wont be a bite or a meltdown for the gram, it will be serious and she will deserve it for how she let him down for a few likes from her huns 🤬
She's running with the theory that autism/adhd/whatever he has this week means naughty and that's not the case. Yes it can be harder/longer but they still need to be taught right from wrong. That starts at home, not at the childminders or nursery. It's people like her that cause the stigma surrounded by these ND conditions in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s not the freedom course they’re doing. It’s some made up trauma course with that unregistered “therapist” Georgia? I think? If I’m wrong someone correct me.

It’s utterly sick charging women for a trauma course.
Here’s some of the courses that the ‘therapist’ charges for online….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why is she incapable of a short, clear “No!”

I feel sorry for his preschool teachers. They’ve got so much work to do to correct all her mistakes!

I’m sure her mum would love knowing that she’s plastered her failing health all over social media. Thank god for ‘best friend’ Liane… 🙄

She's running with the theory that autism/adhd/whatever he has this week means naughty and that's not the case. Yes it can be harder/longer but they still need to be taught right from wrong. That starts at home, not at the childminders or nursery. It's people like her that cause the stigma surrounded by these ND conditions in my opinion.
Absolutely but thats not her priority because it doesnt get her likes or money. Shes despicable. Wilby is a gorgeous little boy, he clearly understands and can communicate in his own way. Hes just being failed on every level by that excuse for a mum

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.