PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the stage I'm at. I struggle to believe anything she says, especially when it comes from her Patreon account. I'm literally just here for the comments.

(Oh and just to say. Personally, I'm going to need an actual permanent post from Josh, on his page, about his career break. If not, I inclined to believe the large amount of evidence that suggests he was sacked.)
100% agree on Josh. If not, they definitely would have refuted it on their lives this week, just to show us vile trolls we were wrong.

Reactions: 25
So the 'trauma course' is not the freedom programme. Its run by a unqualified person and given via zoom which is unsecure at the best of times (as far as I'm aware?).
It's also £240?.
What kind of utter hole makes a profit from someone's abuse and suffering?!. Oh PTWM that's who!.
So many red flags with this idea. Just wow. Lower than a snakes belly!

Reactions: 55
100% agree on Josh. If not, they definitely would have refuted it on their lives this week, just to show us vile trolls we were wrong.
Given she used to post pics of him in uniform it would have been super easy to prove if they wanted to. He was suspended for a while before the "career break" too I think and they were still pretending (badly) he was going to work.

Reactions: 26
Given she used to post pics of him in uniform it would have been super easy to prove if they wanted to. He was suspended for a while before the "career break" too I think and they were still pretending (badly) he was going to work.
“josh has work tonight” then showed Josh with a glass of wine or 4 that night 🤥🤥🤥

i don’t get why you’d lie about something small like his shifts???

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If Slosh was still gainfully employed by the police force you can bet your bottom dollar that they'd have shared some irrefutable evidence all over their stories to prove it.
I have visions of her sharing his pay slip or his P45. Or even a pic of him outside the station, binoculars and hedgehog catching kit in hand.
🤣🤣
The 'man' has been sacked. I'd like to be wrong in a way, his work was a way of escape from the Rancid one. But no, too many coincidences to be any other way.

Reactions: 38
i didn’t believe he’d been sacked but that whole “vile cesspit” post of his changed my mind completely.

Reactions: 25
“josh has work tonight” then showed Josh with a glass of wine or 4 that night 🤥🤥🤥

i don’t get why you’d lie about something small like his shifts???
My favourite was when she pretended to be on the phone to him "at work" and you could hear him in another room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
How is she allowed to be in the hospital with her.? Where I am it’s patients only still due to covid rules… honestly, it’s crazy, 🤬
I think it must be area dependent I took my Mum to hospital and was with her the whole time this week. When my friend had back surgery recently we made her check in and comment with a DM me huns after it. It was amazing the amount of people that actually did to ask why she was there. Most of them were people she hadn’t spoken to since school (we‘re all in our mid 40’s now)

So the 'trauma course' is not the freedom programme. Its run by a unqualified person and given via zoom which is unsecure at the best of times (as far as I'm aware?).
It's also £240?.
What kind of utter hole makes a profit from someone's abuse and suffering?!. Oh PTWM that's who!.
I’d say more fool the people who book the course who don’t do their research… I wouldn’t part with £240 knowing that the course was run by Joe Bloggs with no qualifications… She’ll be uploading numbers soon with how many people have booked and how lush the people are running it…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
i didn’t believe he’d been sacked but that whole “vile cesspit” post of his changed my mind completely.
I didn't either.

I hoped and wanted that article to be about him and believed it was something he was capable of, but I didn't think R would be stupid enough to keep going on about a career break when someone local must know the truth. for the last couple of years she's only referred to him being at work. Shes never said he was still a policeman. He could have left ages ago. During lockdown he worked a desk job at home. He could have been selling double glazing for all we know 🤣

At the moment i do believe it's him and that R would 10000% play the mental health card for him not to be named. She's got to protect the brand.

I wish onlygrans would come back and that when people do come on claiming to be in the know that others wouldn't jump on them. We have to accept that not everyone can provide receipts if they are worried of outing themselves. We've seen first hand what r does to them.

Reactions: 41
We’re very much a “pants” family in our house. In fact I’m sat in my kitchen now in pants and a vest top eating my breakfast and my 2 lads regularly wander round in just there boxers. Its just the way I was brought up (think regular topless sunbathing in the garden is super liberating!)
BUT BUT BUT we do this in our own home as it is a safe environment. There isn’t and never will be pictures of the pant wearing taken and there definitely isn’t evidence of it on my social media.
I know the pictures that Lula posted of her self are becoming sadly more the norm amongst young girls but as a parent R should be all over her social media making sure its locked down and private and having discussions about how dangerous posting pictures like that can be especially when your parents have a large social media following and a lot of people would be able to recognise you and know minute details about your life even down to the type of underwear you choose to wear and what your house and bedroom layout look like !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s posted a video of being bitten by Wilby again… at no point does she use an appropriate tone or say no or stop… I wonder why he doesn’t understand that’s not ok 🙄 he’s laughing and thinks it’s a game

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It doesn't matter either way and he doesn't have to prove anything to me, I'm not important. But I can't think of a single man, who was the subject of speculation regarding being police officer sacked for misconduct, that wouldn't want to shut that chatter down. Makes no sense to me, unless he can't because it's true.

(And a mumble on her private account live isn't shutting it down. I need to see a post on his page, as he's not said anything, it's all come from Rachael. It stinks.)

Reactions: 26
I didn't either.

I hoped and wanted that article to be about him and believed it was something he was capable of, but I didn't think R would be stupid enough to keep going on about a career break when someone local must know the truth. for the last couple of years she's only referred to him being at work. Shes never said he was still a policeman. He could have left ages ago. During lockdown he worked a desk job at home. He could have been selling double glazing for all we know 🤣

At the moment i do believe it's him and that R would 10000% play the mental health card for him not to be named. She's got to protect the brand.

I wish onlygrans would come back and that when people do come on claiming to be in the know that others wouldn't jump on them. We have to accept that not everyone can provide receipts if they are worried of outing themselves. We've seen first hand what r does to them.
i agree, and i was probably quite hard on onlygrans myself - i think it’s very hard to trust someone on here who says they’re in the know and not to think that they’re going to turn out to be “trolling the trolls” but lesson learnt, i guess!

Reactions: 10
Charging £240 for the trauma course...When will the huns see her for what she is? A scam artist cashing in on woman's trauma. Mind you, if they haven't seen this already, not sure they ever will. They are clearly incredibly stupid. Meanwhile she swans around in her gucci thinking she's untouchable.

Reactions: 21
It's also £240?.
The "hypnosis" is a red flag too. Potential for flashbacks right there and how will that be managed over zoom?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.