PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWSFLASH! Silky is out with Willbobby.
All those other women out with their turds loving the daddy out with his autistic son.

Ooooo Raq, hope he’s safe 🤣
Well that’s what his “career break “ was for ? 😂😂😂. Rachet probs has sown an air tag into his bucket hat though and instructed him to not speak to shop assistants 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
NEWSFLASH! Silky is out with Willbobby.
All those other women out with their turds loving the daddy out with his autistic son.

Ooooo Raq, hope he’s safe 🤣
Omg… think about all those women throwing themselves at the bird man…🙈🙈
I bet she’s got a tracker on his phone too, Weird possessive women do that🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is she allowed to be in the hospital with her.? Where I am it’s patients only still due to covid rules… honestly, it’s crazy, 🤬
Think lots of hospitals allow it now. I agree she’s 18 so techinically an adult but when my son was in a crash back in April at age 19 they wouldn’t let me sit with him. Ofcourse it’s Rachel so she gets special treatment 😂

Reactions: 16
Think lots of hospitals allow it now. I agree she’s 18 so techinically an adult but when my son was in a crash back in April at age 19 they wouldn’t let me sit with him. Ofcourse it’s Rachel so she gets special treatment 😂
I wasn’t allowed with my 21 year old a month ago, And she was critical, This one just wanted an afternoon with mummy and she’s milking it..🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Me and my OH have trackers on our phones.

Mostly because I decide midnight drives to get snacks are a good idea, without checking my fuel and need rescuing and then when he asks where I am so he can rescue me, I reply with well I can see a tree. Oooo and a cow. ( I live in the middle of nowhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wasn’t allowed with my 21 year old a month ago, And she was critical, This one just wanted an afternoon with mummy and she’s milking it..🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Hope your daughters ok. Oh i know princess B gets some mummy one on one time. She will be out by tonight .

Reactions: 6
Bet she hopes Willbobby is able to be verbal tonight when she’s asking if daddy spoke to any ladies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me and my OH have trackers on our phones.

Mostly because I decide midnight drives to get snacks are a good idea, without checking my fuel and need rescuing and then when he asks where I am so he can rescue me, I reply with well I can see a tree. Oooo and a cow. ( I live in the middle of nowhere)
Yeah but given that they are never out of each other’s sight, She will have a tracker for when he has to get a care shop together or something🙈

Reactions: 8
And yet again she proves what a sick twisted duck she is. And the supposedly so poorly daughter is so poorly she needs hospital intervention but let’s not forget the gram. That engagement is so important. Who the duck does updates like that while in hospital. Both mother and daughter as as warped as each other. Is Betsy in her pants in the hospital cubicle or was that just for the thousands online to see? Top marks safeguarding Sandra 🙄 Anyone would think you’re encouraging your 18yr old to do onlyfans or some other form of derogatory online money-making?!
I think she’s lost it completely now. She posts for Tattles benefit 99% of the time. That cockiness of hers and her “ it’s not an ad you bleeping bleep hashtags and I paid for it myself and even my friends…” her ego is fuelled by what we say on here. She could literally pop next door to her neighbour who has a salon and get her hair done for £60 but no, she has to travel 2.5 hours and pay nearly £300. ( Mind you, maybe her neighbour wouldn’t want to touch her greasy barnet after hearing and seeing all their goings on)
All that goes through her mind is…because I can, and wait till the tattle cunts on here start with that one. Not one shiny shite is given to anyone suffering DA. Only if it brings her cash income will she pretend to give a shite with her vague appeals for donations and monthly subscriptions. She’s greedy and her disgrace of a husband is the same. Her content is an absolute tit show. If that’s “working harder on the internet” so my pretend copper husband can give up his job then they are the biggest pair of scammers going.

Reactions: 33
And yet again she proves what a sick twisted duck she is. And the supposedly so poorly daughter is so poorly she needs hospital intervention but let’s not forget the gram. That engagement is so important. Who the duck does updates like that while in hospital. Both mother and daughter as as warped as each other. Is Betsy in her pants in the hospital cubicle or was that just for the thousands online to see? Top marks safeguarding Sandra 🙄 Anyone would think you’re encouraging your 18yr old to do onlyfans or some other form of derogatory online money-making?!
I think she’s lost it completely now. She posts for Tattles benefit 99% of the time. That cockiness of hers and her “ it’s not an ad you bleeping bleep hashtags and I paid for it myself and even my friends…” her ego is fuelled by what we say on here. She could literally pop next door to her neighbour who has a salon and get her hair done for £60 but no, she has to travel 2.5 hours and pay nearly £300. ( Mind you, maybe her neighbour wouldn’t want to touch her greasy barnet after hearing and seeing all their goings on)
All that goes through her mind is…because I can, and wait till the tattle cunts on here start with that one. Not one shiny shite is given to anyone suffering DA. Only if it brings her cash income will she pretend to give a shite with her vague appeals for donations and monthly subscriptions. She’s greedy and her disgrace of a husband is the same. Her content is an absolute tit show. If that’s “working harder on the internet” so my pretend copper husband can give up his job then they are the biggest pair of scammers going.
Totally agree with this. If we stopped posting on this thread for a couple of weeks she’d go under.
Shed have no content at all 👋 Raq 🤣

Reactions: 19
Why are the huns even paying for her Patreon when she puts it on her main account so soon after? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
How is she allowed to be in the hospital with her.? Where I am it’s patients only still due to covid rules… honestly, it’s crazy, 🤬
To be fair it completely depends on your hospital. My boyfriend was in a&e a few weeks ago and I was able to stay with him the whole time.

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to defend her 🤢 but the hospital B is in has dropped almost all of its covid measures. I was in there about a month ago, hardly anyone wears masks, the staff certainly don’t, they only test people with symptoms and most people had someone else with them. My partner was allowed to stay with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t watch her stories anymore. Used to like her but she has a potty mouth when in Raqs company & is getting far too up her own bum
I don’t follow her either, she is to far up her own arse, if she was chocolate she would definitely eat herself 🙄 It popped up on instagram and honestly she is as bad as ratchet especially when she laughed at Simple Simon taking the mick out of Wilby 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm a long time reader but newly joined tattler. The patchwork shitshow really is the gift that keeps on giving 👌

Last weekend's performance was hysterical. Silky and rancid really are a pair of fudds 🤣

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.