PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx
Sounds like some good advice already. Julian House are fab.Not sure if you are aware, but you can present at any housing department in the UK for support when fleeing abuse. Most prefer you to flee to an area where the abuser doesn't live, but you can argue that the kids need consistency of school, family, friends, etc. You might be able to get help in neighbouring local authorities if that suits you better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Got his wifes arse tattooed on him and he still cant get a hard on 🤣🤣🤣 God hes a melt!!! Ugly as duck, a bully, a pisshead, speaks to people like tit. Pretty much everything she claims to help women escape from. Make it make sense Rach you bleeping IDIOT!!!!!
When I go to prison for 5 years, can you take over my role as chief "Anti Slosh" advocate on the thread please? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Rach doesn't speak to her brother or sister but it's nothing to do with her - it's them that are toxic?? Sure it is Ramble, sure it is...How are the huns so blind? She is a horrible horrible person
That's what she gets for airing her family's laundry in public. Complete with lies, exaggeration and nasty digs.

I strongly believe her sister raised her older kids. I re-read the lady on the bridge bullshit the other day as it was bothering me that she was driving over Shaldon Bridge on the daily. She lived in Stoke Gabriel at the time (and Paignton before that?). Now, if she worked in Teignmouth or that area (this would be where she was heading if crossing from Shaldon), and was commuting from Paignton/Stoke G, there is no reason whatsoever for her to drive over that bridge. It is not the most direct route to take unless her childcare was in an obscure part of Torquay.

My guess is her sister or her mum (or both) lived in that obscure part of Torquay and had the kids for her when they were tiny and beyond. Would explain how the kids have deteriorated since the entire family became toxic.

All of this is speculation. I have no proof. It makes sense to me though.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
what a pair of dumb cunts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we’ve had a wonderful recap of the paycon instalment from today but can anyone share the video please? I could do with the extra lolz of watching it whilst downing a fizzy cats piss, ignoring my kids and absolutely not giving them an ice cream. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another child's farm ad with a naked Wilby in the bath 🙄

Also he seems to tolerate having his hair washed pretty well considering his level 3 autism stops them from cutting it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
Wtf is that tat🤣🤣😭😭 and no way is that her arse.. ffs what a pair of dicks😭🤣 haven’t read this thread for a few days but my god they are the chavvy shambolic gift that keeps on giving 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx
So glad you made the call and got yourself and you kids away. Never be afraid to ask for help. Every situation is different, Everyone here has a different story and advice to give. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Also he seems to tolerate having his hair washed pretty well considering his level 3 autism stops them from cutting it.
A bit like how he can’t eat food but can paint himself in marmite?

Reactions: 9

Shes a bleeping liar. Hope that helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She washes Wilby’s (bare for the internet) back the same as she puts her own foundation on! Is there anything she isn’t manic about?

• Haha
People have forgot they liked her page, until she pops up in their feed and it must be a mad scramble to hit unlike.
They probably forget they follow her until an ad pops up, they take a peak at her page and see its still tit and she's hardly posted so they unfollow, and they will (hopefully) unfollow on insta too 🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.