PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betsy is lying on the bed, in her pants, sobbing in that last story and she's got Wibble walking around the room with her camera on record. She is 18, give her privacy.

There is something very wrong with that woman.

ETA because it's pissing me off: It's not Tonsillitis you stupid cow. It's COVID. None of your family are vaccinated and it's rife now kids are back at school. We have normal flu and COVID. Now given Betsy can't bath herself, it sounds like that. It exists, accept it 🤯.
How do you know it's not tonsillitis? Has COVID managed to magic away all other very unpleasant illnesses? I had repetitive tonsillitis as a teen until they finally agreed to a tonsillectomy. It was horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's amazin!
We're you previously in the SAS? Your survival skills are spot on!
😆😆
I can’t disclose to much information as I don’t want super sleuths Brick Top & Slack Cock outing me on Instagram this weekend.
I’ve got a busy one packing my books, collapsible bucket & trying to make room for my gravy jug..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The delusion is strong with this one. Yeah Rach definitely saved the dog. Everyone knows vets just have a piece of paper. All you need to save a dogs life is be lush and kind.
I'm sorry but what the duck is this comment 😂😂 brainless moron. Saving women, children and dogs now all with the power of her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you know it's not tonsillitis? Has COVID managed to magic away all other very unpleasant illnesses? I had repetitive tonsillitis as a teen until they finally agreed to a tonsillectomy. It was horrid.
I’ve had Covid 3 times in 2 years and tonsillitis 4 times in 2 years. Tbh felt the same with both but, I think the fact Rach is filming B when she’s poorly is the biggest issue here. Regardless of whether it’s Covid, tonsillitis, period, flu… her need to expose people when they’re vulnerable is dangerous.

Reactions: 49
Are you able to diagnose someone’s illness over the internet? Everything covid these days?

Whats vaccination for to do with her being unwell? The only thing that’s rife here is the shits.
You’ve skimmed over the picture of a 13 year old posing provocatively that her mother has let her post and you’re moaning at this comment… hi rach 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You’ve skimmed over the picture of a 13 year old posing provocatively that her mother has let her post and you’re moaning at this comment… hi rach 👋
And also over the fact that an 18 year old, that feels so unwell (with whatever she feels ill with) is crying, and her mother seems to think the most appropriate thing to do is film it and post for her followers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 33
I’ve had Covid 3 times in 2 years and tonsillitis 4 times in 2 years. Tbh felt the same with both but, I think the fact Rach is filming B when she’s poorly is the biggest issue here. Regardless of whether it’s Covid, tonsillitis, period, flu… her need to expose people when they’re vulnerable is dangerous.
Totally agree but I think the aforementioned post made ridiculous assumptions which can make this thread look a wee bit foolish.

Strangely - there seems to be an upsurge in tonsillitis cases over the past month amongst my children's friendship groups.

Reactions: 5
Lus post just screams out that she’s dying for attention and any attention will do.

She’s a vulnerable 13 year old girl & her mums just a massive bleep for allowing her to post stuff like that.

She’s definitely sexualising all 3 of them girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
Thank you so much for the recap! I love me it!

Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx
So glad to hear that you and the kids are safe. I’m just catching up and it made me so sad seeing your post from the early hours.
You have made the first steps and well done for being strong (even if it doesn’t feel like it) lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree but I think the aforementioned post made ridiculous assumptions which can make this thread look a wee bit foolish.

Strangely - there seems to be an upsurge in tonsillitis cases over the past month amongst my children's friendship groups.
Then there's a real possibility it could be Covid, not tonsillitis. Unless they are being tested no one will know.

Reactions: 11
I can’t disclose to much information as I don’t want super sleuths Brick Top & Slack Cock outing me on Instagram this weekend.
I’ve got a busy one packing my books, collapsible bucket & trying to make room for my gravy jug..
I completely understand, you mustn't share your top secret assignments on here, anyone could read it.
I used to be in the Brownies a long time ago, which is very similar to the SAS.
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just checked Social Blade. She's doing a Hinch and buying followers. There's no way she's gained so many with her dry content.
This!!! I’ve said that (to myself) for months. She is buying followers. How can we prove this?

She isn’t doing anything to engage with her viewers. That would then encourage viewers to share her post, and gain more followers.
She’s definitely buying them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have nothing much to say apart from it’s taken me nearly a week and a half to catch up with this thread… it’s moving so fast at the min! And also her hair looks tit. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you able to diagnose someone’s illness over the internet? Everything covid these days?

Whats vaccination for to do with her being unwell? The only thing that’s rife here is the shits.
Every time a member of the family has a chesty cough and flu like symptoms, Rachael says it's tonsillitis. Edie, Lula, Herself, Betsy, even Emily have all, according to Rachael had raging tonsillitis.

Now admittedly not everything is COVID. My son has been Ill for 2 weeks with what I would call flu that is now more of a lingering chesty cough. If he wasn't able to shower himself or lay on a bed in tears, then I'd be thinking 'yep this could possibly be Covid, I'll check.' Not call everything Tonsillitis. Which incidentally is a mutation of the flu virus anyway.

Sorry the Tonsillitis thing fucks me off every time she says it. I don't know why, it just does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Whilst I absolutely agree B shouldn’t be on her stories shared to the world in a vulnerable position along with T posing as she is on a public profile. I can’t cope with the covid chat, I get it’s still around believe me I know, I’ve had it multiple times and now suffer with long covid and that’s whilst being fully jabbed to the maximum level. However there are still illnesses that aren’t covid related, and B could have any number of other illnesses.

Reactions: 18
Are any of you Tattlers in a Girl Gang?
Do you go off on little adventures, like Rachel Hambleton & her Girl Gang?
If so, and you fancy a Girl Gang trip to get matching hair do"s just like Rachel Hambleton & her squad, I've got the salon details & prices for you.
I've already booked myself in, with all my besties and we're having matching styles 🤩🤩🤩.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Are any of you Tattlers in a Girl Gang?
Do you go off on little adventures, like Rachel Hambleton & her Girl Gang?
If so, and you fancy a Girl Gang trip to get matching hair do"s just like Rachel Hambleton & her squad, I've got the salon details & prices for you.
I've already booked myself in, with all my besties and we're having matching styles 🤩🤩🤩.
Wow that’s a rip off!! Especially going by the crap examples of the work done on the girl gang!
I have full colour with highlights, olaplex, cut & blow for around £150 and I think that’s pretty bougie of me 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.