PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! I feel so honoured to be picked 🥳

Anyone got the recipe for prison hooch?
Unfortunately I haven't got a recipe, but I've heard that it's marvellous stuff.
It will "Comfort & Reassure", when you're out of Rescue Remedy 💛🧡💛.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the ‘troll’ she is talking about is Alex Belfield who just recently got 5 years in prison. Slightly different scenario than writing things on a gossip site xx

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I haven't got a recipe, but I've heard that it's marvellous stuff.
I’ve got the prison hooch covered. Can’t have my fellow trolls going with out 😘😘

I’m looking forward to the break. I’ve got my six books packed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
what happened with Alex Skeel, if anything? I remember she was all over his backstory at the time and never mentioned again?

Reactions: 8
I’ve got the prison hooch covered. Can’t have my fellow trolls going with out 😘😘

I’m looking forward to the break. I’ve got my six books packed.
Yes! You're in with us @Bluergh 💜

That's tit babe ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx
I've just caught up, I'm so sorry you are going through this. NEVER think you are a bad parent for protecting your children. While everything might be up in the air at the moment you have made the first and most brave step in protecting yourself and your little ones. As long as they have you, and you them everything will be okay.
I am far south west in Cornwall, if I can ever help please let me know. I was in a DV relationship myself and I promise it gets easier. It might not seem like it, but in a few months you'll look back to now and you'll realise how strong you are and what one hell of a bloody woman you are!
Go to your local council office and you will be priority need for emergency housing, get the police involved and get a restraining order against him.
We are all here if you need anything and please stay safe 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the ‘troll’ she is talking about is Alex Belfield who just recently got 5 years in prison. Slightly different scenario than writing things on a gossip site xx
Wow completely different. He got 5 years? Don’t know the full story but he was physically stalking Jeremy vine and 4 women who had restraining orders against him. He had some grudge with the BBC over pay. Racist, sexist comments I believe too.
Wise up Rimmer, that’s 0% nothing like us commenting on her that you are a danger to desperate women that need help.

Reactions: 23
The delusion is strong with this one. Yeah Rach definitely saved the dog. Everyone knows vets just have a piece of paper. All you need to save a dogs life is be lush and kind.
Iv seen her comment ridiculous things before and still can't work out if shes a deluded hun or taking the piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks! I feel so honoured to be picked 🥳

Anyone got the recipe for prison hooch?
I've got a recipe for Hooch! It's also called toilet wine, because it's stored in toilet cisterns.

This recipe sounds lush, so I might actually make some for Christmas gifts 💚.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is a teenage girl lying on the sofa in a pair of period pants !!!!!!
She’s just asking for the trolls to start now, Why would you even think about posting a pic of your daughter in minimal clothing.? If I did that to my daughter she would rip the phone off me… She seriously duznt care does she who’s privacy she’s breaching🤬🤬🤬
And Tell Lu to close her privacy on her insta, There’s all sorts of weirdos out there perving over your daughter you stupid bint.!!!!

Reactions: 23
So she posted an inappropriate pic of Betsy and deleted and replaced with an even more inappropriate one make it make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.