PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked - how the hell does Ramble think it's a good idea to share the actual notes from the trauma course??? That woman is an absolute safeguarding nightmare and she needs to be stopped. The actual notes!!!!

@Sungirl1505 sending love - hope you are all OK and get far, far away from that man

Reactions: 21
Just looked - how the hell does Ramble think it's a good idea to share the actual notes from the trauma course??? That woman is an absolute safeguarding nightmare and she needs to be stopped. The actual notes!!!!

@Sungirl1505 sending love - hope you are all OK and get far, far away from that man
She has a responsibility to safeguard and protect these vulnerable women. Because they ARE vulnerable Rachaele. She had no right even asking for their permission. Women who have potentially been coerced into all sorts of situations over the year now have the right to privacy and ‘freedom’ to be themselves without their most inner and deeply personal accounts being shared. I wonder at what point she sought their permission? Before? After? During? In front of others? Leading to a group think mentality where if one said ‘yes’ they agreed they should too. This is not a damn testimonial for a shopping experience or holiday…it’s a course aimed a women who have faced trauma. She has a responsibility to protect them on that basis.

I don’t care what R does with her ads in the guise of influencing, but what I will never ever make peace with is the exploitation of her perceived position as a DA advocate and the exploitation of her children by sharing such personal information and pictures/movies purely for monetary gain. All for what?! Designer clothes and accessories?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't feel brave at the moment, feel like an awful mum, scared for the future for us.
Your support means a lot x

I don't think she has helped anyone either to be honest, certainly not in a DV relationship, any help she's offered (anyone) has resulted in her benefiting somehow, otherwise she has little or no interest.
I've got help this time, I hope anyone else who reaches out to her and is subsequently ignored is as lucky.
We certainly aren't trolls, we care for each other despite not meeting or knowing each others true identity.
Tomorrow 1st October will be first day of the rest of my life - grateful i can say that.
Xxxx
I hope this message finds you safe. When I saw your message last night I had no idea what to suggest you do. (I had no idea anyone else was awake and keeled over thanks to meds but thank god VCJR wasxxx) I googled what to do there and then and nope nothing no plan no guidance .You were so so brave, you knew to protect yourself and your children . Wishing you love and light xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when you can let us know with a thumbs up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my her latest post

Keeping it classy as ever you woman. Of course you paid for them the only friends you can keep are your paid ones 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah and you paid for your teeth as well and look how nice they look 🙄 #getfuckkedddrancid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x
Please stay safe, only leave when it’s safe and you have some where safe to go. I’ve been there and it’s honestly the hardest thing but it can be done thinking of you and your babies lots of love. Please when you can and it’s safe let us know you are ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x

I hope you mange to get away safely. I’ll be thinking of you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope you’re ok and safe @Sungirl1505 , sending you hugs xx

Whenever you think riddled can’t stoop any lower, she always does. I often wonder why she’s allowed to get away with all this 🤷🏻‍♀️ it literally baffles me that nobody ever steps in.

Reactions: 15
@Sungirl1505 just seen these messages. I hope you and your children were able to get out safely.
Absolutely disgusting that Rachael ignored your messages but unfortunately you are one in a long list. She’s dangerous!
I’ve heard others mention a lady called by.layx on Instagram who members have said lovely things about and helps with DA, Is she near you?
Wishing you all the best and please update us when you can.

@Sungirl1505 I hope you are OK and safe this morning. Getting out now is the best thing for your children.

Rach is probably frantically checking her messages to see which desperate woman she's ignored who has now turned to Tattle. Sadly for a number of women there are probably too many to count!

This is the reason she is so bleeping dangerous and needs stopping!

Reactions: 25
I don't feel brave at the moment, feel like an awful mum, scared for the future for us.
Your support means a lot x

I don't think she has helped anyone either to be honest, certainly not in a DV relationship, any help she's offered (anyone) has resulted in her benefiting somehow, otherwise she has little or no interest.
I've got help this time, I hope anyone else who reaches out to her and is subsequently ignored is as lucky.
We certainly aren't trolls, we care for each other despite not meeting or knowing each others true identity.
Tomorrow 1st October will be first day of the rest of my life - grateful i can say that.
Xxxx
Your kids will thank you for leaving trust me. My mum stayed and it still affects me over 20yrs later. You are 100% doing the right thing for you and your kids. Don't go back, you deserve better, stay strong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think these women that wrote that list exist tbh.

if i was writing down a list of things a perpetrator had done to me I'd be writing it as "belittling my appearance" "expecting me to wait around for him but if i'm late i'm a cheeky witch" i wouldn't be writing it and saying you or your

Reactions: 24
I doubt that 🤡 knows the difference between permission and informed consent. She has exploited the women in that group yesterday by sharing those photos.

Why does she think people give a toss about her hair? Yay you have a bob that you paid for Rach, congratulations 🎉. I'll notify the new King for your OBE 🙄.

(I'm going to be honest, my advice to @Sungirl1505 would have been to boil the kettle and poor it all over the bum whilst he was passed out on the couch. Which probably wouldn't have helped 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyway, I hope you are okay this morning.)

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Ratchet once again showing us that you can’t buy class.
👏👏 next thread title suggestion 👏👏
Just watched this with Paul scholes talking about his autistic son. RAC and slosh have no clue
Paul was in a documentary a while back too, might have been the one with Christine McGuiness, if anyone wants to hear more 😊

Sungirl, I hope you are safe. Just wanted to say if you need sanctuary / can only get out to school run then drop the kids off and speak to the school office. They should let you stay and call police etc. 💞

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.