PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh stop it 🤣🤣🤣

The way he looks in the camera, eye bleeping himself thinking 39,000 people were wanting a piece of him after viewing his photo 🤣🤣

And imagine paying that much money to look like you washed your hair in a deep fat fryer.

In regards to the comments about the dog, I lost mine last year, we were all absolutely heartbroken. I would have done anything to save him, he was my baby. I’ve said it a million times, vile people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m so confused. Who got a dyson airwrap and some Nikes? Lula is doing lash extensions? What stray dogs?

Reactions: 9
I’m confused, so the dog 1st she said leered it on the train, then police wrote to her because of the car reg then took it back to Devon on the train
Which was it a car or train.
You lying bint

Reactions: 23
Sloshy "see we don't lie!". The Sloshster doth protest too much me thinks.

I’m confused, so the dog 1st she said leered it on the train, then police wrote to her because of the car reg then took it back to Devon on the train
You lying bint
I'm past trying to make sense of what she spouts now. It's so incoherent and full of bullshit. I just like to see how much her posts are for Tattle.

Reactions: 11
@FridaK this one's for you 😉
Do you what? I do feel kind of sorry for him in some ways. He's secure with her in front of the camera, but that's about it. His answers there (to what was actually quite a good question, whoever asked it. The same question has been asked to many people in the public eye with tattoos demonstrating violence.) Well they were incredibly intellectually lacking. He clearly couldn't wrap his head around the concept of knife crime and what it means in this country.

Small minded, small town and sad really. Having a conversation with him about anything that isn't basic must be a mind duck 🤷🏻‍♀️.

ETA: I'm sat on the sofa, and my Husband just sighed and said 'What a prick he is.' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s quite funny hearing about her latest stories but not watching it on Insta I feel much better not hearing or seeing her. Always good to see her Patreon clips on here though for the “exclusive content” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Do you what? I do feel kind of sorry for him in some ways. He's secure with her in front of the camera, but that's about it. His answers there (to what was actually quite a good question, whoever asked it. The same question has been asked to many people in the public eye with tattoos demonstrating violence.) Well they were incredibly intellectually lacking. He clearly couldn't wrap his head around the concept of knife crime and what it means in this country.

Small minded, small town and sad really. Having a conversation with him about anything that isn't basic must be a mind duck 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Of course it would have been easier if he could just admit he's NOT A POLICE OFFICER anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You lying bint
Photographic evidence of stolen stray London dog orphan Annie next to the Henry hoover in the flee infested drug den or it never happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can tell you lot are just bad bastard trolls, she has told that story of the dog so many times you should all know it off by heart 💜 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on todays stories & I've never really noticed before but she makes no eye contact when she's talking to the camera, her eyes are here there & everywhere

Reactions: 24
I dont know how they can joke and laugh about the knife thing. Cutting a chicken etc. A young boy in my sons year was stabbed last night on our estate by another boy both 14. He died this morning. It’s all over the news. The kids are in shock where we live, meanwhile this pratts joking on about knives. Not all knives are bad. I beg to differ.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I dont know how they can joke and laugh about the knife thing. Cutting a chicken etc. A young boy in my sons year was stabbed last night on our estate by another boy both 14. He died this morning. It’s all over the news. The kids are in shock where we live, meanwhile this pratts joking on about knives. Not all knives are bad. I beg to differ.
I was watching the news earlier and it broke my heart. They are just kids 🥺 so many lives ruined by knife crime.

Maybe he got the tattoo to remind rach of when she tried to stab waynbo, she seemed to think it was some badge of honor admitting to that. head.

Reactions: 32
That is BULLSHIT!!!!! I work in the profession and shes a lying lying bleep!!! They would have worked round the clock to save her dogs life! And they would not be charging for updates and water 😤😤😤😤😤
And gloves at £5 a pair....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is why their attitude really infuriates me. It scares me to death as a mum of boys to the point i don't even want my eldest to leave the house some times. Considering they have 2 teenage boys, their attitude is disgusting. It can happen to anyone from anywhere! And its a real bleeping problem and has been for years!

Reactions: 36
This is why their attitude really infuriates me. It scares me to death as a mum of boys to the point i don't even want my eldest to leave the house some times. Considering they have 2 teenage boys, their attitude is disgusting. It can happen to anyone from anywhere! And its a real bleeping problem and has been for years!
They have no common sense between them. Live in fairy land.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.