PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those things she’s clinging on to, to prove that nursery isn’t working so she can claim her EHCP, are all things that she’s created by her neglect and shite parenting. She’s never encouraged him to share and she’s allowed him to make lines out of things in inappropriate places like shops. And like everyone says, no kids like hand driers. Why is she clinging so hard to there being something wrong with that little boy?
If & when W gets an official diagnosis, then Rachel Hambleton can start planning his future. But more importantly her future & Mr Rachel Hambleton's future, as the long suffering parents of W who is likely to have such an unusual and rare form of ASD, it will be named after her.
She'll write books about living with an ASD child. Books with parenting tips to help others with their ASD children. She could do another documentary for YouTube, with Jordan & his mates.
Joyce will probably write a cook book for meals for children like W & their families.
As we know from Rachel Hambleton's previous books, you don't have to be intelligent or have anything interesting to write about, in order to write a book & get it published. And then make lots more money.
In fact, they might even open up a school for ASD children. Although, maybe not, because they don't actually like children, not even their own.
Poor little W is potentially going to make his parents very wealthy & Rachel Hambleton has her eyes on the prize.
Money.
Edited to add, Joyce will probably bring out his own clothing range too. Modelled by himself 💘.

Edited again to add, I think they will both do
Just about anything to get on TV.
Anything at all.
She’s trying so
hard to make herself a little home in Mrs Hinches hole and I'm sure she's trying the same with other Insta Stars.
They must fantasise about a family reality TV show, which is why she's doing a DIY version, until that happens.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If & when W gets an official diagnosis, then Rachel Hambleton can start planning his future. But more importantly her future & Mr Rachel Hambleton's future, as the long suffering parents of W who is likely to have such an unusual and rare form of ASD, it will be named after her.
She'll write books about living with an ASD child. Books with parenting tips to help others with their ASD children. She could do another documentary for YouTube, with Jordan & his mates.
Joyce will probably write a cook book for meals for children like W & their families.
As we know from Rachel Hambleton's previous books, you don't have to be intelligent or have anything interesting to write about, in order to write a book & get it published. And then make lots more money.
In fact, they might even open up a school for ASD children. Although, maybe not, because they don't actually like children, not even their own.
Poor little W is potentially going to make his parents very wealthy & Rachel Hambleton has her eyes on the prize.
Money.
I fear you're right. Exploitation all the way. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Money.
Edited to add, Joyce will probably bring out his own clothing range too. Modelled by himself 💘.

Edited again to add, I think they will both do
Just about anything to get on TV.
Anything at all.
She’s trying so
hard to make herself a little home in Mrs Hinches hole and I'm sure she's trying the same with other Insta Stars.
They must fantasise about a family reality TV show, which is why she's doing a DIY version, until that happens.
Sweet mother of Mary
Reality tv
I’d hate to be in charge of editing
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sweet mother of Mary
Reality tv
I’d hate to be in charge of editing
😂
I really do believe it's their ultimate goal.
Ive never watched the Kardashians, but we watched the Osbornes on a catch up channel a few years ago & it was brilliant!
But i Don't think Ozzie & Sharon would be too keen of fungus fifi & no job Norbert & their unruly teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the way B speaks I just couldn’t understand any of it! But her language is awful speaking like that in front of the younger ones, I would be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I can’t stand the way B speaks I just couldn’t understand any of it! But her language is awful speaking like that in front of the younger ones, I would be ashamed.
She's got a mouth like a cesspit, just like her dirty old mother 😩.
The most uncouth pair you could ever come across.

Reactions: 22
T wasn’t there for dinner, probably upstairs crying for Ethel. tit how she can post an update on the dog & then film that shitshow.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You can't train a kid to be autistic, he displays signs in the videos she shares - it was first suggested by tattlers long before he was diagnosed

She's still a dick - I've blocked her from everything after this weekends antics. I'll watch on iganony - it's been nice not to see the dysfunction and manic behavior tbh
I think the thing that grates on everyone is that she paid for this extreme diagnosis. I know you can’t train a child to be autistic, and he shows some small traits, but why?

He stims to cope with anxiety/overwhelm - he lives in a chaotic house where his parents are never present and everyone is always shouting and swearing. Despite what she says, there is no bleeping routine.

He only eats beige/dry food - he’s never been given the chance to eat a family meal, he’s lived on sweets and cola. The marmite disaster the other day shows he doesn’t have sensory issues.

We were all concerned he was non verbal at one point - a few days at a CM and then starting nursery and he can speak - he was just never spoken to at home, he’s not non verbal at all.

The lining things up and the repetitive behaviour has been thoroughly encouraged - and he only started this when he was evidently no longer non verbal. And we’ve seen lines that he clearly hasn’t been able to do.

And now she’s going for the wearing a nappy forever - we can see him showing signs of wanting to toilet train, but she ignores them.

If he’d been parented right from the start, how much of this would we even notice?

PS my argumentative attitude is to her tit parenting, not to your message 🤣

Reactions: 54
I think the thing that grates on everyone is that she paid for this extreme diagnosis. I know you can’t train a child to be autistic, and he shows some small traits, but why?

He stims to cope with anxiety/overwhelm - he lives in a chaotic house where his parents are never present and everyone is always shouting and swearing. Despite what she says, there is no bleeping routine.

He only eats beige/dry food - he’s never been given the chance to eat a family meal, he’s lived on sweets and cola. The marmite disaster the other day shows he doesn’t have sensory issues.

We were all concerned he was non verbal at one point - a few days at a CM and then starting nursery and he can speak - he was just never spoken to at home, he’s not non verbal at all.

The lining things up and the repetitive behaviour has been thoroughly encouraged - and he only started this when he was evidently no longer non verbal. And we’ve seen lines that he clearly hasn’t been able to do.

And now she’s going for the wearing a nappy forever - we can see him showing signs of wanting to toilet train, but she ignores them.

If he’d been parented right from the start, how much of this would we even notice?

PS my argumentative attitude is to her tit parenting, not to your message 🤣
I always wonder if they're that much of crappy parents *in front* of the camera. What on earth is the rest of it like. The bits we don't see?.
Her kids are rude, mannerless little oiks. The kind I dread my own kids being friends with. All down to crap parenting.

As an aside, and because I'm not a complete cow. I hope little Ethel is going to be OK. Poor kids as well. It's awful when fur babies are poorly. L especially will be devastated if the worst happens 😔

Reactions: 24
There have been people on here tho who suggest he isn’t autistic, when I personally think it’s quite clear he is. I support adult with learning disabilities/autism and he has numerous traits.
Yes I think it's clear he is too. I work with his age group, they go to school next year, and he is significantly behind then in terms of development. However she exaggerates everything for likes and sympathy. He can still learn and he can still be a joy to them - if they would let him 😥

Reactions: 27
Another idiot influencer has posted a reel with quotes from her own thread on here, look who’s had to comment..
Now this makes me angry.
These blatant lies!
Noone was stalking her. It screams to me "the hands of solicitor and police" was just to frighten; there is no evidence of stalking, just comments on a gossip site.
The language she uses is all for effect and minimises that crime. Emily Maitilis (sp)the journalist was stalked for years. The guy is in prison for it...again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Her linking the anonymous username on here with a person’s job and location and photograph is doxing again. When is she going to realise it’s illegal and it’s her in the wrong!?

Reactions: 26
4 ADs in less than 2 weeks, someone's getting grabby (er) such great content that 4 out of 6 grid spaces are shite ads 🙄🤥🤥
Well troll let me tell you that these ads dry up the budgets run out so she must get as many as she can in now to pay for all Betty's- sorry I mean the vulnerable women and children's Christmas food and presents before everything stops in January 🤔 at least thats what she said years ago and she wouldnt lie would she. Although now I mention it the ads haven't ever stopped.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was surprised by the hand dryer. We have paper towels at all the hand wash places; it’s more hygienic!

for those that don’t look… she’s finally done another rescue remedy ad! 😆
It's for the sleep range. Must be bloody amazing stuff if Rachel can abuse her family, steal off people, commit fraud, dox people, destroy their lives and is still able to sleep at night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.