PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope the little puppy is ok. Still baffles me how she could be troll hunting with her dog so sick! I couldn’t function when my dog was ill, madness!!
I agree, even when my dog had a cut on her paw and needed an operation to sew it up, that couple of hours she was at the vets in the evening (they stayed late just for us ❤) I felt physically sick and couldn’t do anything except pace up and down. Then she came home and I slept on the sitting room floor with her overnight so I could keep an eye on her. I couldn’t even focus on anything else 😞.
I really hope Ethel is ok and not suffering too much 🤞🏼. T will be devastated if the worst happens, but she won’t get any sympathy from anyone else in the family 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Probably because they took it off tattle? I don't know.
Anyway, if he's petrified of the hand dryer (normal for a child to be) then why can't the nursery let him use hand towels??
I feel like a nursery isn’t the best place for a hand dryer. We use paper towels and are conscious that it’s not the best for the environment and it works out fairly expensive but it’s totally inclusive and means we aren’t constantly having to deal with children, SEN or otherwise, who don’t like the sound of it.

Reactions: 41
I feel like a nursery isn’t the best place for a hand dryer. We use paper towels and are conscious that it’s not the best for the environment and it works out fairly expensive but it’s totally inclusive and means we aren’t constantly having to deal with children, SEN or otherwise, who don’t like the sound of it.
I was surprised by the hand dryer. We have paper towels at all the hand wash places; it’s more hygienic!

for those that don’t look… she’s finally done another rescue remedy ad! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree, even when my dog had a cut on her paw and needed an operation to sew it up, that couple of hours she was at the vets in the evening (they stayed late just for us ❤) I felt physically sick and couldn’t do anything except pace up and down. Then she came home and I slept on the sitting room floor with her overnight so I could keep an eye on her. I couldn’t even focus on anything else 😞.
I really hope Ethel is ok and not suffering too much 🤞🏼. T will be devastated if the worst happens, but she won’t get any sympathy from anyone else in the family 💔
i get worried about my dog when she’s at the groomers for a couple of hours despite the fact she’s treated as an absolute princess 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All those things she’s clinging on to, to prove that nursery isn’t working so she can claim her EHCP, are all things that she’s created by her neglect and shite parenting. She’s never encouraged him to share and she’s allowed him to make lines out of things in inappropriate places like shops. And like everyone says, no kids like hand driers. Why is she clinging so hard to there being something wrong with that little boy?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
All those things she’s clinging on to, to prove that nursery isn’t working so she can claim her EHCP, are all things that she’s created by her neglect and shite parenting. She’s never encouraged him to share and she’s allowed him to make lines out of things in inappropriate places like shops. And like everyone says, no kids like hand driers. Why is she clinging so hard to there being something wrong with that little boy?
Because then she can justify his delays on that rather than their non existent parenting.

Reactions: 31
I really don’t know what’s worse
- an 18year old having such lack of self control using language like that at the dinner table in front of much younger siblings
- Ratchet snorting and laughing
Or Ratchet putting out there for all to watch

And yet brands like Playdoh, Very, My Little Pony think she’s an acceptable brand rep?
What did she say? None of them have any boundaries do they? Im So glad Wilby is going to nursery and spending quality time with people who encourage him to learn. I just can’t believe his parents don’t make any effort!

Reactions: 18
It’s been so long since they’ve been away on their own. By their standards anyway must be at least 8 weeks. Oh of course there was meant to be the weekend in London which was selfishly ruined for her and spunk stain.

Reactions: 13
You can't train a kid to be autistic, he displays signs in the videos she shares - it was first suggested by tattlers long before he was diagnosed

She's still a dick - I've blocked her from everything after this weekends antics. I'll watch on iganony - it's been nice not to see the dysfunction and manic behavior tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You can't train a kid to be autistic, he displays signs in the videos she shares - it was first suggested by tattlers long before he was diagnosed

She's still a dick - I've blocked her from everything after this weekends antics. I'll watch on iganony - it's been nice not to see the dysfunction and manic behavior tbh
i don’t think the OP was denying that W has autistic traits, what they were saying was they’re exaggerated by R(the violent outbursts for starters), and she’s used his diagnosis as an excuse for her tit parenting.

Reactions: 33
Assuming she didn't get a response from the council on Monday that she said she was looking forward to receiving then? If she's gonna go out of her way with all these threats she may as well bloody follow it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Betsy calls Seb a wanker in front of Edie and Isaac which Rachet finds hilarious. Then calls her mum a tit cook. But, yeah, Be Kind, raise the kind ✌
Must have a very limited vocabulary if she couldn’t have chosen better words to use at the dinner table.

What did she say? None of them have any boundaries do they? Im So glad Wilby is going to nursery and spending quality time with people who encourage him to learn. I just can’t believe his parents don’t make any effort!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The vet has probably read her book and will give Saint Rachael a whole weeks worth of quotes of how brilliant she is and she can remind all her followers how tit she's had it in life.
Hope Ethel will be okay because it's cruel for anyone to lose a dog.
Rach is still a knob though.

Reactions: 18
Speaks volumes that she cant be trusted not to lie about a poorly animal though doesnt it. Because she speaks so much tit usually that noone actually knows what to believe with her anymore.

Reactions: 15
In our previous clinic space, we had to have a hand towel dispenser installed because most of the kids that came in had additional needs.

Reactions: 9
i don’t think the OP was denying that W has autistic traits, what they were saying was they’re exaggerated by R(the violent outbursts for starters), and she’s used his diagnosis as an excuse for her tit parenting.
There have been people on here tho who suggest he isn’t autistic, when I personally think it’s quite clear he is. I support adult with learning disabilities/autism and he has numerous traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Assuming she didn't get a response from the council on Monday that she said she was looking forward to receiving then? If she's gonna go out of her way with all these threats she may as well bloody follow it up.
She got duck all
She’s an nobody and unless your threading KC good luck with that
Prayers for Ethel, she suffered enough

There have been people on here tho who suggest he isn’t autistic, when I personally think it’s quite clear he is. I support adult with learning disabilities/autism and he has numerous traits.
I’ve got 12 traits just watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree; the level 3 bollox is an Americanism and certainly not used here in UK ( so far), Slosh displays numerous autistic traits including elements of Adhd and OCD ( and no its not all about being dirt averse, compulsive cleaning etc, quite a complex condition). The lack of basic parenting is appalling and Im amazed any of the kids have managed as well as they have with such little support from either parent. Im.assuming friends and family have stepped up whilst they absented themselves from the responsibility. The pair of them are beginning to reap their rewards with the sneering and classy lines from bkind .... dear god what an awful family.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.