PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is starting to realise it was a mistake opening the business with “friends” involved, with them slowly loosing interest and dropping off one by one 😆😆 the only one who seems to be solidly by her side is PA Jo. At this rate it will only be Dani and B left working in the shop & I can’t see B lasting much longer she will be too bored.
I think she might be realising that paying friends doesn’t mean they will just put up with your tit.
They are definitely dwindling off.

Reactions: 25
Surely if their accounts are private it doesn't matter? 🤷 Yet another excuse for the constant merry-go-round of "besties" that are love-bombed and then tossed out.
but why even tag them all in the first place. no one would know them or their accounts if it wasn't for her.

Emily is no longer following Lianne on insta or Jane (the other patchwork newbie when stabby disappeared) (i'm pretty sure they did follow each other previously)

Reactions: 17
Have Astrid or knee deep done any supportive messages/sharing on insta about the weekends shenanigans?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is starting to realise it was a mistake opening the business with “friends” involved, with them slowly loosing interest and dropping off one by one 😆😆 the only one who seems to be solidly by her side is PA Jo. At this rate it will only be Dani and B left working in the shop & I can’t see B lasting much longer she will be too bored.
I thought Rambo was buying BeKind a ticket to go travelling for her 18th 🤷 imagine being promised a ticket to Australia and instead you're slaving away in your mum's empty tat shop!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
On a patreon live last night B said she's only got 2 more Thursdays left working at the shop and then she's not working there anymore. Apparently she's got a new job but it only pays £6 an hour. The rest of the live was mainly talking about Ethels condition

Reactions: 8
That last comment on her post. Omg it's like a ptwm cult. Am waiting for the showdown with popcorn. Going back to lurking now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sure PTWM Refuge will be amongst the first to follow this …( and with use of Launderette) Be Kind …This Winter …

Warm And Well (Adult and Child bags) containing: a scarf, a hat, gloves, a blanket, socks and a hot water bottle.

Warm And Well - Toiletries To Go (Adult bags) containing: shampoo, bodywash, deodorant and toothpaste.

Warm And Well - Toiletries To Go (Children’s bag) containing: shampoo, bodywash, bubble bath & toothpaste.

Tricky Period To Go: Two packs of sanitary pads (1 normal, 1 super/night or long in the case of some supplies).

Vests and toothbrushes will also be available on request.

Hot drinks will be available during staffed hours: tea, coffee, instant soup, hot chocolate and biscuits.

Please help yourself, no questions asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
R…”quick babe I need you to be my friend, those tattle bastards are trying to ruin my life again 😭😭 yea yea I’ll pay”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.