PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. Yes I asked for the screenshots to be deleted because they were for the TikTok account. No shade, I just think when you take it off here on to other platforms, it's giving Rachael something concrete to call 'trolling.' Plus it's how people who don't want to be outed, get outed. Carrie for instance, if she hadn't have 'liked' a comment on Instagram in her own account, Rachael's minions wouldn't have found her and this weekend wouldn't have happened.

It's not about helping Rachael, it's to keep people on here safe. Personally I don't care if she knows who I am, but lots do and we can all have that heated moment off here where we 'like' something because she's bleeping annoying. Then boom, she's off on one, telling lies, exaggerating and causing trouble. It's not worth it.

There has been over 58 thousand views of her Tattle Wiki. There are about 6-700 viewers on here every day. No TikTok or any other account will achieve that. It will however give her a list of user names to go and stalk for her next sob story.

Sorry again and honestly no shade meant ❤.
I'm not sure they were for tik tok, it sounded a lot better than that but I totally get what you mean. It's just not worth being "outed" accidentally for the ton of tit she gives.

I can't find the tik tok account, not sure if I remembered the name right, but did see this which made me laugh. It's nothing to do with rach or josh though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, little W is smashing his way through pre-school. It's a joy to see and hear. No thanks to his tit arsed parents though so massive applause for the staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure they were for tik tok, it sounded a lot better than that but I totally get what you mean. It's just not worth being "outed" accidentally for the ton of tit she gives.

I can't find the tik tok account, not sure if I remembered the name right, but did see this which made me laugh. It's nothing to do with rach or josh though.
How do we know it was for tik tok? Has the info been used on there? I assumed she was writing an article/letter like JM
Cant find the user now so assume they are banned

Reactions: 7
‘This journey is still pretty new to me ……..’ ??😮🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s had 3 children before him. She didn’t need pre-school to teach him animals and counting. All she cared about was teaching him one liners like ‘Wow’ and ‘Oh dear’ so she could monetise it and put it on a jumper! 🤬

View attachment 1608654
Anyone else just think she acted thick as duck yesterday when he was counting, ??? Surely it’s your job as a parent to help your kid before they go to playschool… yanno the usual counting and letter recognition.??
It’s like she didn’t know that he could count… or was it the fact she’s still trying to work out how she’s going to explain to the child development that he isn’t and never was non verbal.??🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 27
Did everyone else who reported them on Instagram get this? 😏
I didn’t get anything back, Which just goes to prove he lied. He said that Instagram took his stories down.. Liar Liar, Rachets chins on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read the comment before I looked at the username and thought it sounded it interesting. Then after, I looked at the username and realised.

(If anyone in a official capacity (like investigations or for the papers etc,) wanted information from here, they'd use their own name. They don't need to work anonymously if you get me and it wouldn't be necessary to hide who they were 👍.)

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something today when I was working (another troll who works, hi R 🙋‍♀️😂)?
Were we being spied on?

Reactions: 8
I've missed some goings on.... @FridaK, or anyone else, can you clarify what the posted ss were regarding to that you requested be removed?

The ideal outcome surely would be that someone somewhere, eventually takes on the task of outing all the wrong doings relating to RH that have been discussed across 147 threads so anyone wanting to out her with 'proof' needs to gather that from somewhere.
Maybe they won't want to use their real name during the process of collating such information 🤷‍. I don't think we'll be that lucky to find such a person, rest easy R, but it doesn't hurt to hope someone has a slow news day and fancies exposing an insta scammer.

Obviously it isn't ideal that anyone is outed as has been clearly proven this weekend but those submitting ss really have to check they scrub out identifying details in advance of doing so.
I'll be really pissed off if people refrain from posting ss because someone might use it elsewhere.
I can't possibly be on here all the time, or checking her insta, Patreon etc but I still want all the details 🤣🤣🤣

Also how might this affect the @DipsyDoodle recap and wiki?

W is obviously making up for lost time on his learning journey, fantastic.

Any news on Ethel? 🐕

Edit: spelling!!

Reactions: 10
Has she mentioned anything about the council Clarrie works for coming back to her after she snitched to them ?

Reactions: 7
I've missed some goings on.... @FridaK, or anyone else, can you clarify what the posted ss were regarding to that you requested be removed?

The ideal outcome surely would be that someone somewhere, eventually takes on the task of outing all the wrong doings relating to RH that have been discussed across 147 threads so anyone wanting to out her with 'proof' needs to gather that from somewhere.
Maybe they won't want to use their real name during the process of collating such information 🤷‍. I don't think we'll be that lucky to find such a person, rest easy R, but it doesn't hurt to hope someone has a slow news day and fancies exposing an insta scammer.

Obviously it isn't ideal that anyone is outed as has been clearly proven this weekend but those submitting ss really have to check they scrub out identifying details in advance of doing so.
I'll be really pissed off if people refrain from posting ss because someone might use it elsewhere.
I can't possibly be on here all the time, or checking her insta, Patreon etc but I still want all the details 🤣🤣🤣

Also how might this affect the @DipsyDoodle recap and wiki?

W is obviously making up for lost time on his learning journey, fantastic.

Any news on Ethel? 🐕

Edit: spelling!!
Same, I’m totally confused 😂

Reactions: 6
A new user asked for screenshots of anything relating to financial misdemeanours. I put up the Go Fund Me's but then realised the new user wanted them for a TikTok account, so I asked for my post with the screenshots to be deleted because that's off Tattle and it's unwise. That's all. Nothing exciting really.

Reactions: 24
A new user asked for screenshots of anything relating to financial misdemeanours. I put up the Go Fund Me's but then realised the new user wanted them for a TikTok account, so I asked for my post with the screenshots to be deleted because that's off Tattle and it's unwise. That's all. Nothing exciting really.
Ah I see. Fair enough - thank you for the explanation

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.