PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Type some of the post that was screenshotted into the search bar. Like ā€˜chaos IGā€™ for example. You will find the poster who has been online today
I searched 'satan' and found her - in relation to satans armpit, also screenshot in Rs text.

I found the posters comments v tame in comparison to others on here, mostly agreeing with points made by other poster, nothing malicious or threatening. Just gossip really.

I hope the poster is okay as R is going pretty hardcore and OTT in her public reaction over some comments which basically state that the poster doesn't like her or her shifty husband, based on information which R shares herself and seemingly makes a lot of money from. She certainly doesn't deserve single handedly being blamed for how R feels about a internet thread about her or the suicidal feelings she develops from reading here.

Hardly seems a sackable offence.
Maybe when R calls down she realises she's being a bit of a twit about it all.
Until then, be strong

Reactions: 29
Oi Fungus Fifi, it's quality that's important, not quantity.
And if your previous books are anything to go by, your next book will be equally appalling in every way.
What a waste of paper, that's if the next book gets past months of editing šŸ˜’.

Attachments

• Haha
Christ on a bike i havent been on fulltimeknobheads posts for ages she was making my head poorly . I saw her gravy jug rants the other week and meant to come back but forgot them troll ones made me leg it here . Shes still got a face like a broken sundial and cant lie straight in bed !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Insta Josh post. Apparently she's been sitting and typing since Friday night, with just one hour to take Wilby out... so obviously all the troll stuff couldn't haven't happened, if she were sat writing her next book and doing nothing else...
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Josh pretending this whole troll narrative hasnā€™t dominated their weekend after his dirty deletes šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Last few days on here have been mental šŸ¤Æ Would love her to pop up in my inbox, donā€™t quite know how I would sack myself though šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Hopefully this will be her downfall šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 18
Just went to have another look on that TikTok account to see if theyā€™ve posted anymore, they havenā€™t but did notice they've gained some followers. If itā€™s any of you guys using your real names, be careful. Sheā€™s giving it one of them at the moment so if she catches wind of it youā€™ll have jubai on the phone, be sacked, divorced and disowned by everyone you know for being a vile little troll. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Well quite. We've had no end of posters saying they'd messaged her asking for help and support (either for themselves or others) and had no response, or a generic "that's so tit babe". Not a single person has signed up here to defend her, say that she helped them leave and get into a refuge, or that they visited her centre and got their dirty washing done while they relaxed with a coffee and stopped their kids choking on a worry doll.

Even if messages of support are supposedly deleted, there is always someone around who will reply or screenshot, so there are always receipts.
Going to put a trigger warning - some details of abuse.

This! All of this!
My relative messaged her for help and was left on read! Then she let her abuser move back in and thought she was the problem.

She did finally get support and a divorce, had to go on some courses to heal from a narcissist. Amazing and sad that a course specifically for healing from a narc exists. However, my relative is doing very well now well. Is happy and safe. But no thanks go to Queen fishy flaps St Canestan of Torbaydos!

Left an abused woman in a dangerous situation (it was the night she was strangled and bounced off every surface in the kitchen) on read. Totally ignored, not even a ā€œthatā€™s tit babeā€. Absolutely rank. Not saying itā€™s Ratchet straps fault the abuser was moved back in, but imagine if support was given when the woman reached out. Maybe my relative wouldnā€™t have had to live another 6 months with that waste.

I dunno, she just makes me angry. I grew up as a child in that situation, I really thought Raquel helped people which in turn helped kids like me. But all I see is stories of women who were failed! Yes, my relative lives nowhere near Torbay so couldnā€™t get certain support due to the distance, but some advice, a few phone numbers, a website, wouldā€™ve been a start. Even some words of encouragement. Ugh! Sheā€™s a liar and a fraud of the highest order.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I'm honestly gobsmacked that people are not jumping on the fact that this person didnt even message her privately at all? And shes admitted this? Yet still getting support from huns and encouragement to seek full revenge? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 43
Iā€™ve not poked my head through the door of this tit show for ages as I unfollowed both her and Josh last year, but what a time to come back for a lookā€¦. Just plonking my arse firmly back here to witness what I hope is there soon to be burst bubble šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 23
Going to put a trigger warning - some details of abuse.

This! All of this!
My relative messaged her for help and was left on read! Then she let her abuser move back in and thought she was the problem.

She did finally get support and a divorce, had to go on some courses to heal from a narcissist. Amazing and sad that a course specifically for healing from a narc exists. However, my relative is doing very well now well. Is happy and safe. But no thanks go to Queen fishy flaps St Canestan of Torbaydos!

Left an abused woman in a dangerous situation (it was the night she was strangled and bounced off every surface in the kitchen) on read. Totally ignored, not even a ā€œthatā€™s tit babeā€. Absolutely rank. Not saying itā€™s Ratchet straps fault the abuser was moved back in, but imagine if support was given when the woman reached out. Maybe my relative wouldnā€™t have had to live another 6 months with that waste.

I dunno, she just makes me angry. I grew up as a child in that situation, I really thought Raquel helped people which in turn helped kids like me. But all I see is stories of women who were failed! Yes, my relative lives nowhere near Torbay so couldnā€™t get certain support due to the distance, but some advice, a few phone numbers, a website, wouldā€™ve been a start. Even some words of encouragement. Ugh! Sheā€™s a liar and a fraud of the highest order.
Unfortunately, that's what Rachel Hambleton does.
She lies.
She fantasises.
She steals.
She claims to run a women's centre that helps victims of domestic abuse.
She's running a launderette, a social club & a tat shop.
She claims that she genuinely cares about abused women.
She has no interest in the welfare of abused women.
She claims to re-house abused women & their children frequently.
She's fiddling rent money with Jezza.
She claims to be an ambassador & a patron of Domestic Abuse charities.
She does non of the above.
I know from personal experience that she does not care about abused women, she never has done.
She disgusts me with all the wrong that she has done, yet carries on without the slightest care or regard for all those that she has let down, abused & hurt.
It's really upsetting to hear how she let your relative down. I hope she's doing okay now.
The next abused woman who reaches out to Rachel Hambleton & gets ignored or turned away, might just go straight back into the arms of her abuser and the last beating she'll ever have.
Because of Rachel Hambleton, PTWM,
and a let down to society šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.

Reactions: 35
Unfortunately, that's what Rachel Hambleton does.
She lies.
She fantasises.
She steals.
She claims to run a women's centre that helps victims of domestic abuse.
She's running a launderette, a social club & a tat shop.
She claims that she genuinely cares about abused women.
She has no interest in the welfare of abused women.
She claims to re-house abused women & their children frequently.
She's fiddling rent money with Jezza.
She claims to be an ambassador & a patron of Domestic Abuse charities.
She does non of the above.
I know from personal experience that she does not care about abused women, she never has done.
She disgusts me with all the wrong that she has done, yet carries on without the slightest care or regard for all those that she has let down, abused & hurt.
It's really upsetting to hear how she let your relative down. I hope she's doing okay now.
The next abused woman who reaches out to Rachel Hambleton & gets ignored or turned away, might just go straight back into the arms of her abuser and the last beating she'll ever have.
Because of Rachel Hambleton, PTWM,
and a let down to society šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.
It boils my blood. Cashing in on womenā€™s trauma.
She pretends to do all this stuff to leech money out of people.
my relative is doing very well, her new partner is amazing and the kids adore him.
Rachel is playing a very dangerous game and I look forward to seeing her internet presence crash n burn.
I reported her accounts and post for bullying, harassment, mentions of suicide and self harm. Hope they take her insta down.
blaming that tattler for her (probably fake) suicidal ideation was absolutely disgusting, admitting she would harm her unborn child by harming herself is terrifying. But to place that on the shoulders of a person who said they struggle with mental health was foul. That couldā€™ve pushed that woman over the edge and it wouldā€™ve all been PTWM fault! No ifs, buts or maybes. Ahhh Iā€™m full of ranty things tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wish womens aid would stick their head up and release a statement referring to what involvement Mrs ā€œ almost all the women in refuge came through me ā€œ actually has had via them, instead of just letting her ramble on, totally not fact checked, financially or even literally.
People think because WA donā€™t correct her impossible statements it must be legit and donate what will never see a DV victims back, table or home.
I donā€™t believe a word she says anymore, too many holes in too many stories, too many times and WA are as copable for allowing her to do it under their legitimacy!!

Reactions: 28
I wish womens aid would stick their head up and release a statement referring to what involvement Mrs ā€œ almost all the women in refuge came through me ā€œ actually has had via them, instead of just letting her ramble on, totally not fact checked, financially or even literally.
People think because WA donā€™t correct her impossible statements it must be legit and donate what will never see a DV victims back, table or home.
I donā€™t believe a word she says anymore, too many holes in too many stories, too many times and WA are as copable for allowing her to do it under their legitimacy!!
I also can't believe that a legitimate charity like Women's Aid are in any way linked to her & her fake womens rescue centres.
I think Women's Aid do as much as they can to help victims of domestic abuse, with their resources and funds.
They helped me & I'm truly grateful to them.
But surely they wouldn't be involved with such a vile & deceitful monster as Rachel Hambleton?
Maybe I'll send them an email asking them what exactly she does for them šŸ¤”.

Book of lies 3 completed šŸ¤£ whos taking one for the team then tattle bastards hahaha
I'm going to have to decline I'm afraid, my fellow cesspit dwellers. There is only so many times one can read the words 'because ultimately' and still be a functioning member of society

*Gives it one of them*

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.