PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unmumsy mum has just done a really sweet Q&A on insta. No ranting about trolls or passive aggressive replies. I'd love to ask old rank fanny Rach how she has such awful trolls yet another devon mummy blogger apparently doesn't?

Also if we're all such awful trolls why are there people on Instagram we like? Why are there rave threads on here if we're all just complete scum?
She is lovely Umumsy mum. She may well have the odd troll but the difference is she doesn’t bang on about them as she doesn’t care also major difference she doesn’t do anything that would warrant anyone to question her behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is repeating, I’m trying desperately to catch up! Never seen these threads move so fast!

so she manages to find a tattler on insta and then verbally abuses her until she apologises. When the tattler hadn’t trolled or inboxed her, just wrote things on here?! I just don’t understand how R can call this site trolling!! And how do the huns not question this?!

I’m also confused that what she shared from the ‘troll’ appeared to come from what’s app, not even screen shots from here. How do those messages fit in? Sorry, I’m confused!

Reactions: 27
I think Carrie perhaps did precisely this and R managed to get a lock on her details and was able to find her across other platforms. She, IMO, is not connected to R, just a generic member much like the rest of us going by other posts she's made across varying threads.
She did… and I think R then went onto her followers list, matched the profile pic with the screenshot and sent her a message to say ‘gotcha’.

I’ll be honest, I tried to do the same to see how easy it was but the vast majority of her followers are hidden and only PTWM can see them.

Quite simple really - but the Tattler has done nothing wrong at all, except perhaps not crop a photo.

I’m still not convinced the interaction is real.

Reactions: 11
How did MOD get discovered? Was’t it because admin on here traced her email address or something? So could they look at so called troll to see if she’s genuine or one of R’s friends or herself?

Reactions: 7
When reading those troll messages back from last night I get a real case of deja vu. Didn’t she post similar “I am sorry” replies from a supposed troll a while ago?

Reactions: 20
I've had 24 hours off social media and got 30 odd pages to catch up on. . Cant believe them pair and there troll crap . I'm off to ignore my kids , not give them ice cream and catch up although I may give them a jar of marmite to smear over them selves while I'm busy reading 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add its not actual marmite though its tescos own version because I'm a poor ham egg and chips kinda person 🤣
I prefer the Tesco version, much easier to spread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMO, if you’re on here and make a mistake of showing your profile picture from Instagram or Facebook then why not own up to what you’ve said?

I’d stand by anything I’ve said. And the way R was talking to her I would stand my ground in some respect.
If you’re here posting your options and get called out at least do yourself the justification of standing by what you say. Otherwise why are you here?!

I know it’s easier said than done when they’re confronting you.

I just know how I would have handled it.

How did MOD get discovered? Was’t it because admin on here traced her email address or something? So could they look at so called troll to see if she’s genuine or one of R’s friends or herself?
from what I remember, she posted something and her location was when she was abroad and admins caught her because she was posting on the Instagram at the same time. Outed herself.

Reactions: 22
Rach go buy a chapstick more like 😂 Her puckered, dry, hole lips make me feel sick 🤒
You are so right!
Her lips do look like a puckered hole!
💋💋💋.
And, as she's had permanent filler, they aren't going to go back to their normal size without surgical intervention.
So, as she ages, it's going to get even worse!
Oops, she should have thought that one through beforehand, a bit like her Orthodontic treatment 😬.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always reminds me of this character every time I see her:
650307D2-BEFB-429D-A9C6-7B1C8BBE959B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think I've sussed it. Right, Carrie posted a screenshot on here that had her profile picture on. She also 'liked' some posts on Instagram that were 'nasty' in Rachaels opinion (maybe Emily's page or someone else's??,) in her own account with the same profile picture.

So Rachael had the profile picture from the screenshot and the profile picture from the posts she'd liked on Instagram which also would have had Carrie's name. Matched them, looked her up on Facebook and had a tit fit. (See second paragraph in the screenshot 👇.)

Hardly investigative genius, I guess if you don't want to be 'outed,' be careful maybe? I'm sure that Carrie said what she said to shut her up and send her on her way. Sometimes it's just easier to give people what they want isn't it? And her boss isn't going to give a tit anyway

5DC9E717-AFBA-4CF2-B7FE-C72C427D7F7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I've sussed it. Right, Carrie posted a screenshot on here that had her profile picture on. She also 'liked' some posts on Instagram that were 'nasty' in her opinion (maybe Emily's page or someone else's??,) in her own account with the same profile picture.

So Rachael had the profile picture from the screenshot and the profile picture from the posts she'd liked on Instagram which also would have had Carrie's name. Matched them, looked her up on Facebook and had a tit fit. (See second paragraph in the screenshot 👇.)

Hardly investigative genius, I guess if you don't want to be 'outed,' be careful maybe? I'm sure that Carrie said what she said to shut her up and send her on her way. Sometimes it's just easier to give people what they want isn't it? And her boss isn't going to give a tit anyway

View attachment 1605087
I hope she called her boss to give them a heads up. I mean the council have bigger things to deal with like rehoming people, kids in need, elderly….

Reactions: 14
I think I've sussed it. Right, Carrie posted a screenshot on here that had her profile picture on. She also 'liked' some posts on Instagram that were 'nasty' in Rachaels opinion (maybe Emily's page or someone else's??,) in her own account with the same profile picture.

View attachment 1605087
She’s sick of her pretending she’s a mother of 4,that’s golden !!!
I’m sick of rancid pretending she works and parents 6 kids 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hope she called her boss to give them a heads up. I mean the council have bigger things to deal with like rehoming people, kids in need, elderly….
Nooo, there was two.
Tattle Carrie was the accountant.
The one that messaged Josh was called Ann (I think) and was the Welsh council worker.
They were fighting a troll each 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

ETA - (@DozyWebster no idea what the 'mum of 4' stuff is about. Bit mad that bit.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1605087
the bit that confuses me is the “i’m done with you pretending to be a mother of 4” ???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
boringly I follow USA politics …
and if it’s a “sacking” offence to post “unsavoury comments“ or opinions on public forums on the internet about a person

then there is not much hope for the thousands of tweeter who posted, and still post, about Donald Trump, when he was President ..and he is still referred as “ the orange lump” and that is considered a “ be kind ” comment

Reactions: 10
I've lurked here for a while but I feel I need to post today as last nights FB stories triggered an anxiety attack for me :( The whole tone was vile, goading and just downright disgusting.

How can they say they're getting trolled and it's so bad, when they can goad someone with the fact that they can get them sacked (yes we all know it'll never happen as the perceived incident has no credence and no employer would take such action, but what an evil thing to taunt someone with) and that's okay?

Honestly, that's just sick.

I'm not looking for any sympathy from you guys by the way, just I felt I needed to post.
I felt exactly the same and that's why I have posted here today for the first time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.