PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Book of lies 3 completed šŸ¤£ whos taking one for the team then tattle bastards hahaha
80k words about her mum leaving and tattle bastards saying mean true things about her šŸ˜‚

Iv contacted women's aid about her before. They were rude and ignorant about my concerns. So iv never donated a penny to them since. My kids regularly went shopping and took in boxes of food and donated their clothes etc. Iv not allowed them to do it since. Until womens aid do the right thing and distance themselves then in my mind there as bad as she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Did anyone else know that there was & still is a PTWM online tat shop?
I never knew of it's existence until now.
It's nothing to do with the Patchwork Empire, and seems to have started when she only had 3 if her own children & 2 stolen.
It was also before she got her new gargantuan teeth & it was when she still had normal sized lips & less testosterone.
This online shop are selling t-shirts, with Women's Aid "Not Alone" t-shirts.
So Women's Aid are or were linked to her.
There's a lot of PTWM tat too.
I thought it might be an old discontinued website, but it seems that her merchandise is still available to buy & I've put 3 in my basket, just to make sure.
If everyone else knew about this, then please ignore this post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought, could the police be contacted regarding Sloshā€™s career break (sacking) as he is now listed as a company director and is working with vulnerable women. If he broke GDPR regulations he shouldnā€™t be working in a field where confidentiality is key šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 27
It's nothing to do with the Patchwork Empire, and seems to have started when she only had 3 if her own children & 2 stolen.
It was also before she got her new gargantuan teeth & it was when she still had normal sized lips & less testosterone.
I thought it might be an old discontinued website, but it seems that her merchandise is still available to buy & I've put 3 in my basket, just to make sure.
Yes, I knew about it. It was back in her earlier days she said about it in 1 Facebook post. Then it was never mentioned again. Probably around the time she started doing her calendars. But I thought the stuff was a bit expensive and not really to my taste, or Iā€™d have probably bought something (I was that much of a hun - yikes). I do wonder if anything would arrive, if ordered, since she probably forgot about it herself! I donā€™t know how she keeps track of all the tat she sells. She must have a distribution centre bigger than amazons warehouse full of utter garbage no one wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a thought, could the police be contacted regarding Sloshā€™s career break (sacking) as he is now listed as a company director and is working with vulnerable women. If he broke GDPR regulations he shouldnā€™t be working in a field where confidentiality is key šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t know how heā€™s allowed to access the womens centre and be there when theyā€™re are vulnerable women and families about..?
He should know all about safeguarding when he was employed by the police surely.?
I canā€™t see that any of his recent actions have been learnt by his police career šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 23
I was actually thinking about this the other day, Iā€™m sure she sold off that ā€œheart wallā€ on it, but when they were at gangster grannyā€™s I noticed she had hearts on her wall - might not be the same ones and just a coincidence but it just reminded me.

They sold calendars as well. Always thought it was odd to a) want the country to have your kids photos hanging on the wall each month b) people would want other kids photos hanging on the wall every month.

Reactions: 27
Insta Josh post. Apparently she's been sitting and typing since Friday night, with just one hour to take Wilby out... so obviously all the troll stuff couldn't haven't happened, if she were sat writing her next book and doing nothing else...
That is the funniest thing I've seen on the internet in ages šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she just post the one ā€œtrollā€ update on IG/FB and not all the details? If so, her followers will assume sheā€™s received abuse to her inbox as they wonā€™t have seen all the messages where itā€™s clear that never happened. They then feel itā€™s justified that R is fighting back and standing up for herself šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve not read her first book. I never intend on doing so. Out of interest does it say why Wayne kicked her out?

Reactions: 7
She was vile back then when selling calendars and glasses, someone commented saying their item had not arrived (think it was weeks) and she got all crappy and said ā€œI will send you a refund thenā€

Reactions: 12
I was actually thinking about this the other day, Iā€™m sure she sold off that ā€œheart wallā€ on it, but when they were at gangster grannyā€™s I noticed she had hearts on her wall - might not be the same ones and just a coincidence but it just reminded me.

They sold calendars as well. Always thought it was odd to a) want the country to have your kids photos hanging on the wall each month b) people would want other kids photos hanging on the wall every month.
Oh, I remember the calendars. Despite my best efforts to block them out...

273.jpg

Along with the inspirational quotes... (I cropped the accompanying photo out, I figured it was best given that it shows a very young Betsy and Tallulah without tops on. Safeguarding Susan strikes again, hey?)

927.jpg

The wine glasses were pretty special as well.

627.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.