PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo, there was two.
Tattle Carrie was the accountant.
The one that messaged Josh was called Ann (I think) and was the Welsh council worker.
They were fighting a troll each 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

ETA - (@DozyWebster no idea what the 'mum of 4' stuff is about. Bit mad that bit.)
I’m very surprised she took on an accountant with her history 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This woman puts up so much TMI stuff, I feel like she’s having 6 periods a month as it’s rubbed in her followers faces so often!
No one cares if your due on, happens/happened to majority of us here..
we care when your mental health takes such a nose dive your families welfare is at stake. For the love of god someone that knows this twit needs to have a word/get Joshhhhhh to drag her to the GP for review/med change as they clearly aren’t working.

I’d love her to find me, happily have a little video chat with her and her limp dicked, wet blanket husband. Go tell my “employer” about the stuff I’ve said about you, its opinion on a gossip site bab!
oh and I’m my own employer so I’d tell you “go duck yourself you bleep” for a second time 😘💜 ☁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Come find me Rach hun and go to my employer.. oh wait, my employer is…. Me 😇😇😇 I’ll happily have a video call!

She is absolutely off her head isn’t she, I cannot get over how aggressive she is in that iconic add, literally pressing the brush so hard her knuckles go white 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So I have finally worked out who the tattler is, it’s been a long day 🤣 I have read her posts and they are really tame compared to what some of us tattle bastards have said 🤔 I stand by everything I have said about the disgusting vile scumbags that they are. Come at me if you want ratshit I certainly wouldn’t apologize to you and you would seriously regret messaging me.

Reactions: 29
I’m like a 1000 miles behind 😂😅.

can someone fill me on what happened with the L-S’s and is Emily still around or Has partimepretendingtoparent fucked her off ?

Reactions: 2
So I have finally worked out who the tattler is, it’s been a long day 🤣 I have read her posts and they are really tame compared to what some of us tattle bastards have said 🤔 I stand by everything I have said about the disgusting vile scumbags that they are. Come at me if you want ratshit I certainly wouldn’t apologize to you and you would seriously regret messaging me.
I want to know who 😅🙈

Reactions: 7
All the sacking and speaking to employers stuff just shows how insular and basic her life is!! Businesses closing, more to close on the way, unions in uproar all over the place, general strike on the way but Raq thinks employers will risk an IT case because we said her bathroom is shite!! Aye ok will!! Ffs there are workplaces were colleagues are saying worse to each other face to face and don’t get sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come find me Rach hun and go to my employer.. oh wait, my employer is…. Me 😇😇😇 I’ll happily have a video call!

She is absolutely off her head isn’t she, I cannot get over how aggressive she is in that iconic add, literally pressing the brush so hard her knuckles go white 😂
It was as if she was taking out her anger towards the tattle trolls on her own face, with a make up brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont even know what Patreon is but I’ve just clicked on the account and is it a joke that it says “This is the same as Tier 1 but you really love me and you can afford to pay a bit more.”
Paying for what? Confused?

I also get it can’t be nice to know there’s a website where people talk about you etc. but alls I’ve noticed recently near enough every day her stories mentions ‘troll this troll that’‘remember when the trolls said….’
it really does draw attention here. And as for yesterdays screen shots I get the vibe she is stooping to these trolls level - two wrongs don’t make a right and all that?
Seemed a bit OTT and very unprofessional. Like she was trying to get one back on the trolls but by circling out one random individual seems a bit erratic.

Reactions: 27
Well I’m self employed, so she could complain about me to me and I’ll give myself a pay rise😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Insta Josh post. Apparently she's been sitting and typing since Friday night, with just one hour to take Wilby out... so obviously all the troll stuff couldn't haven't happened, if she were sat writing her next book and doing nothing else...
She's been writing her chapter on trolls, obviously needed inspiration so she created drama 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow that was a crazy weekend. Had to skip about 20 pages as my eyes were hurting..but shes still a dick.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Insta Josh post. Apparently she's been sitting and typing since Friday night, with just one hour to take Wilby out... so obviously all the troll stuff couldn't haven't happened, if she were sat writing her next book and doing nothing else...
He doesn’t say what she’s been typing… We all know she’s spent the whole weekend typing tit about trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's been writing her chapter on trolls, obviously needed inspiration so she created drama 🤣🤣
He's so proud of her 👏 let's hope she has remembered punctuation and correct grammar this time. I'm sure the troll drama will be made into a full chapter in the next book.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.