PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, Sunday Times bestseller, the use of ‘my family and I’ in that sentence is incorrect 😁
The Tattler’s comments aren’t the worst I’ve ever seen on Tattle about Rachel and co.
To say that the Tattler has spent months here and the comments are ‘grim, stomach churning’ is an over exaggeration. The odd comment about Josh and Rachel’s teeth. Not enough to get the sack over.
The Tattler that those particular comments are attached to, didn’t join Tattle till November 2019 and didn’t comment on the PTWM thread till January 2021. They weren’t around for the suicidal thoughts at 8 and half months. No need for that apology.

The whole thing doesn’t make sense. The screenshots don’t make sense. The conversation doesn’t make sense.
View attachment 1603904
This is bordering on lick assing, I wonder if the woman who’s supposedly apologised could post one last thing to say that yes, that was her, because like others have said it feels very Rach written

Reactions: 21
After all this doxxing crap it really highlights what we share on SM and our digital footprint. All my SM is locked down due to the nature of my job but even before that everything was private and I didn't fill in the home town, school, employer stuff etc on FB. I didn't want FB knowing that about me never mind strangers. What's more is that her kids have had no choice at all about what's been shared about them online. We've heard about really personal sexual things regarding her teenagers, court and medical papers shared, where they go to school or work, their home address is known and easily identifiable, their dates of birth, inappropriate pics semi clothed. Its all out there for any future employer, relationship or plain weirdo to see. That's what most peoples problem is with her account.

Reactions: 45
The more I read, the more bullshit I smell. Something just doesn't sit right but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"I will talk about this in more detail when my brain calms down", which translates to "I will do a story but I need time to think about what bullshit I can come up with to make you all feel sorry for me. We needed to find a way to manipulate you muppets".

Reactions: 75
Just parking my arse here for updates. Had my covid booster on Friday and feeling naff so come on Rash, give us the goods!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell this is just GLORIOUS.

I honestly might send Furlough-Merlot a message today, I think a little facetime with him would be just the perfect digestif to my sunday roast 🤌

How do you have your gravy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t you think some of this is going to be her own undoing? I get that if
Someone was actually trolling / hassling / threatening her might be a sackable offence but writing on tattle is no different really to commenting on a sidebar of shame article. Which is not illegal and you would never be sacked for it. Just because she runs her operation based on who is in and who is out doesn’t mean all employers do.

Her hons must be able to see that the person hadn’t contacted her and in fact that muppet went out of her way to read insults about her

Reactions: 30
The fact that the tattler is still reading here and hasn’t come and said it was her, and that everything is true and R has found her, speaks volumes to me. This will give R even more ammunition that she came back to the ‘hate site’ and carried on, even after her messages were posted all over Instagram. I don’t blame her for not coming back on here tbh

Reactions: 29
She really is a Grade A wanker. The wheels are falling off her pathetic little existence. Shes loving the attention the huns are giving her. If that twit Josh rang me I'd absolutely love it. I'd tear chunks off the wetwipe. Bring it on Sloshua you cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shes so nasty and viscous and everyone has seen that now. Shes everything you shouldn't be when you have the job she has. Hopefully the followers drop after this stunt shes pulled

Reactions: 23
Temper, temper Rachel, that was a major toy throwing incident!!
You need to get better control over your temper if you're working with vulnerable families (as well as your own child)
:oops:

Reactions: 39
I have come to the conclusion that PC not a real copper was sent to the wildlife division as he clearly was no good at being a proper copper.
He has no grasp of law and legislation at all and has probably broken quite a few laws etc himself in the last 24 hours. You would think that someone with an alleged background in law enforcement would rein his flappy gummed missus in and tell to stop incriminating both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t you think some of this is going to be her own undoing? I get that if
Someone was actually trolling / hassling / threatening her might be a sackable offence but writing on tattle is no different really to commenting on a sidebar of shame article. Which is not illegal and you would never be sacked for it. Just because she runs her operation based on who is in and who is out doesn’t mean all employers do.

Her hons must be able to see that the person hadn’t contacted her and in fact that muppet went out of her way to read insults about her
Entirely this.

I'm a qualified solicitor of well over 20 years; any comments I make on here are my own views, just as they are if I comment anonymously on the Gazette, or Daily Mail or bloody Mumsnet. I'm not holding myself out as a representative of my firm and as such I'm doing nothing wrong. And it's the same for every other commenter.

She needs a couple of Diazepam to calm the duck down. No offence has been committed, no law broken - only by her and her doxxing.

I hope this is the start of her downfall.

Reactions: 106
bleeping hell this is just GLORIOUS.

I honestly might send Furlough-Merlot a message today, I think a little facetime with him would be just the perfect digestif to my sunday roast 🤌
Furlough-Merlot has just ended me! 🤣🤣🤣. Absolute genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The fact that the tattler is still reading here and hasn’t come and said it was her, and that everything is true and R has found her, speaks volumes to me. This will give R even more ammunition that she came back to the ‘hate site’ and carried on, even after her messages were posted all over Instagram. I don’t blame her for not coming back on here tbh
What if the supposed troll account on here is actually one of them and they are just keeping an eye on what is being written ? The account that was created in 2019 when R allegedly last looked at Tattle.
What if the FB profiles/Insta accounts/phone number for Whatsapp are all her and Pencildick Pete making fake accounts ? Easy to do with multiple email accounts which are easy to create. The fact the FB account said Port Neath which is where the LS's live seems to be too much of a coincidence for me. And there clearly is some beef because of Emily.

Reactions: 37
I thought that I was okay with not knowing if Slosh was definitely sacked or not. I just thought it didn't really matter either way as long as he was no longer in the job. Only now I am thinking maybe I'm not, and I need to make an effort to find out.

I don't know..... I don't like this 'I can get people sacked' tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry but the way that was written in the 'apology' is appalling, I would have thought someone who is an account manager would be pretty intelligent and use better English than that!? Something smells fishy.
That's just the stench of rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that I was okay with not knowing if Slosh was definitely sacked or not. I just thought it didn't really matter either way as long as he was no longer in the job. Only now I am thinking maybe I'm not, and I need to make an effort to find out.

I don't know..... I don't like this 'I can get people sacked' tit.
I feel like that, especially after his smug little ‘cess pit’ comment yesterday. I’d love to wipe that smirk off his face!

what about the member that had dinner with a D&C officer? Or we have to lure @onlygrans back and see what they’ve got…

come on grannie! We’ll be good kids we promise! 🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's a very good point actually. How can she say on one hand 'look at this troll, very silly leaving your social media profile public' yet on the other hand, she encourages her own underage children to have open profiles.
Not only that but she encourages her followers to follow them too, and comment on their appearance mostly 🤢
Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.