PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking for a while but hi Trolls!! Been a pleasure catching up.

so my take on this shower of tit life Rachet has going….

* Emily left for her “mental health”, my theory is she was sick of being the only one doing anything. The real victim of domestic abuse and saw through the bullshit that good old Rach was spouting. Probably actually wanted to make a difference and was just hit with Mrs do anything for likes. As very tellingly, the Lincoln Shaws made that comment.
*Rachet and Mr Rachet want to deflect from the Emily situation so have made up a troll. Deflecting from people questioning why Emily has really left so people will now feel sorry for her.
*head husband of hers, career break, I don’t believe it. Why would you want to lose your police pension?! I get that she has no clue how to parent. Still can’t grasp the fact she never has Wilby alone. Can’t even call her part time Mummy. More can’t parent at all.
Where the hell are the rest of the kids??
There is definitely something else going on in the background. Probably why Emily has jumped ship before the tit hits the fan.
Can’t wait to see what merch she has for trolls. Maybe we should all have a tattle for life jumper.

Reactions: 51
I have just read the article about the police officer dismissed in June, it all fits time wise with Joyce. I wish I knew someone in the police I could ask, I am a bit stuck where to go from here. The only thing is actually phone Devon and Cornwall police and ask for him directly. I think that might bring there downfall if it could be confirmed he was sacked. I don’t even think the Huns would think that is okay, that is a major lie. Aaagh I can’t think what to do 🙄
If you are really keen, here is what you do:

Go back through the pics of him in uniform and get his collar number. This has been visible in several photos.

You can email him using the police collar number and dcc email, like so...

[email protected]

Obviously, that is not his collar number.

In theory, if he is still employed, you might get some sort of out of office or automatic forwarding/response. Possibly, if he was fired, you'd get a bounce back saying that the email address does not exist. Or you might not hear anything in any case. Whatever the outcome, this would not really prove much.

I'm not suggesting you do it, but it is possible to do it. I'd be very wary and certainly wouldn't do it myself as it could stir up all sorts of tit.

I'm only really posting this here to make them sweat a bit about the fact that all the anonymity in the world won't protect you.

Also, if it was Slosh who was fired, my money is on them paying for a psychiatric report a bit like the autism diagnosis. It takes years to get seen within the CMHT and I doubt he'd meet the threshold for that level of support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If you are really keen, here is what you do:

Go back through the pics of him in uniform and get his collar number. This has been visible in several photos.

You can email him using the police collar number and dcc email, like so...

[email protected]

Obviously, that is not his collar number.

In theory, if he is still employed, you might get some sort of out of office or automatic forwarding/response. Possibly, if he was fired, you'd get a bounce back saying that the email address does not exist. Or you might not hear anything in any case. Whatever the outcome, this would not really prove much.

I'm not suggesting you do it, but it is possible to do it. I'd be very wary and certainly wouldn't do it myself as it could stir up all sorts of tit.

I'm only really posting this here to make them sweat a bit about the fact that all the anonymity in the world won't protect you.

Also, if it was Slosh who was fired, my money is on them paying for a psychiatric report a bit like the autism diagnosis. It takes years to get seen within the CMHT and I doubt he'd meet the threshold for that level of support.
It would be so good to have clarification that he was sacked, we all know he was but we need proof. I have even asked my partner for ideas haha. I just want to wipe the smug look off the pricks face. They really think they are untouchable it makes me so angry 😡

Reactions: 13
I Googled “rachisonpatron“ and a page full of Tattle Life came up …

I searched on Tic Tok and saw a potted history of her ..real ”life”

I searched on Twitter and a only one post ..Telling of the Lottery Funding that was given.. but proclaimed as “ All my money paid for ??”

Not a single post about her “ work” helping victims of DV on the whole internet …
quite incredible…

82E45802-144D-4C3B-A622-ACF9A680879E.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 26
She’s definitely earning her 60k lately 🤣
It's not bleeping worth it, is it? I earn a lot less than £60k but it's fine, because I don't have to put up with that circus. Being PA to someone who can barely wipe her own arse, having to step in to look after her rabble of kids, having to film those awful adverts, putting up with Sloshy and his red wine breath, being at Rectum's beck and call 24/7? No ta!

Reactions: 37
The thing is. We all know how quickly people can be cancelled in the fickle Instagram world. Why would Slosh take a career break? I kinda hope it all goes tits up asap so we can see him working in a budgie shop to earn a quid or 2.
Would have to buy your kids hype then wouldn’t you dear

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The unmumsy mum has just done a really sweet Q&A on insta. No ranting about trolls or passive aggressive replies. I'd love to ask old rank fanny Rach how she has such awful trolls yet another devon mummy blogger apparently doesn't?

Also if we're all such awful trolls why are there people on Instagram we like? Why are there rave threads on here if we're all just complete scum?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a bloody circus 🎪 that was.

I know numerous times Tattlers have swiftly shared a screenshot of a post with their details visible be it user name, profile pic etc. Obviously when possible we tag them to edit, remove or report it but sometimes its not quick enough.
I think Carrie perhaps did precisely this and R managed to get a lock on her details and was able to find her across other platforms. She, IMO, is not connected to R, just a generic member much like the rest of us going by other posts she's made across varying threads.

Carrie claimed to never directly message R so can we assume R knowing her real name initiated the dialogue, calling Carrie out over her comments on here, posting screenshots of what she wrote, also proving she knows Carries real identity with details of her sm activity?
Carrie has not been actively posting, although is reading and has removed her profile pic on here as R stated so....

IF that's the case then Carrie has infact been trolled by R, hasn't she?
Obviously this could be totally wrong and I've misunderstood so happy to be corrected.
I can also understand why R could make someone feel intimidated and force them to panic and shut down their socials for fear of reprisals.
Carrie.....I'd urge to to simply carry on as normal. Change your fb, insta names ever so slightly but don't disappear. You've every right to actively post your opinion wherever you see fit.

Chin up, we're all in the same boat just you got caught without a lifejacket.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The unmumsy mum has just done a really sweet Q&A on insta. No ranting about trolls or passive aggressive replies. I'd love to ask old rank fanny Rach how she has such awful trolls yet another devon mummy blogger apparently doesn't?

Also if we're all such awful trolls why are there people on Instagram we like? Why are there rave threads on here if we're all just complete scum?
She knows it’s about the PayPal, she just has put her own spin on it and lamped herself in with Hinch and knee deep that we are pissed about them making money. She’s delusional Debbie enambled by liver function Fred, pair of idiots 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She knows it’s about the PayPal, she just has put her own spin on it and lamped herself in with Hinch and knee deep that we are pissed about them making money. She’s delusional Debbie enambled by liver function Fred, pair of idiots 🤦‍♀️
Thats what I find funny when she tries to say its because she earns money through Instagram 🤣🤣 there's loads of people or 'influencers' that I purposely click their links because I love to support them, I like their posts and reels because I like to support them, iv even bought a few things they have recommended. There's quite a few of them who I love and really enjoy seeing them make a success of themselves. Because you know what, they are nice people!!! Rach is not ✋
There's also threads on here for some people that I like and I don't see what others see but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Funny how there's never ever been a rave thread for old ratchet

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.