PTWM #145 Emily is now on the toxic heap and PTWM is still scamming and lying to her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is about that though you mug!!
You’re there in Gucci glasses saying your kids wouldn’t be seen in Hype!!!

WAKE UP!

Reactions: 28
She’s trying to spin it like she’s got a warm friendly and welcoming family home where the kids mates flock for some solace from their own ham and egg eating families. Couldn’t be further from the truth though could it rashflaps?!

Imagine being one of her paid mates and she gives you some cleaning stuff for your bday. The audacity 😂
Rashflaps has ended me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she says trolling gives me irrational rage 😡
Where are these messages. I’d like to see proof of all these nasty trolls.

Reactions: 47
Quite agree… I think we can all accept that every time she says the word troll she actually means ,I read on tattle…

Reactions: 46
Buying everything for shops/centres that she doesn’t need nor serve no purpose. SHE is buying everything? Nope Rumpole your huns are paying into what they believe is a good cause, to help the needy! Not your vanity project. Now off you trot and congratulate the raffle winners for winning a razor and a stick deodorant ffs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@VCJR naked mole rats scare the living hell outta me lol. Now I feel bad for them looking like her lol
I didn't actually know what they looked like until I looked them up yesterday.
I was curious, because she had referred to herself as a Mole-rat several times before, regarding her lack of eyelashes and piggy eyes. And it turns out, she was spot on!
100%
They also have her gargantuan and protruding teeth and pink skin too!!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really just say she’d bought cleaning products for her friends birthdays? No wonder they all disappear
I’m more shocked by the part where she said she had three friends.

It’s been mentioned on here that the children are never home, and it’s only W who seems to be there….cue a story about cooking a roast for everyone with a designated room in the house and all of their mates 🤔hmmm, I thought she hadn’t read here since 2019 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
I think she must mean 20:19 when she keeps saying this. As in, she checks every evening. Hi Rach 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she's definitely reading here. Also, I wonder who she's writing about? Does anyone have the app that can show what a photo looked like before it was edited?
She really is bleeping vicious!
😫😫😫

Reactions: 13
Me too! Never heard anyone say it like that.

It’s that bottom lip, I mean the size and flappyness is one thing. But why is it all white and sort of mushy? It looks like it would smell. A thrushy discharge lip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Me too! Never heard anyone say it like that.

It’s that bottom lip, I mean the size and flappyness is one thing. But why is it all white and sort of mushy? It looks like it would smell. A thrushy discharge lip.
A thrushy discharge lip has done me in.. what an image 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mentioned tik tok but kids use my account 🙄🙄 big love to @MrsOgre
has rancid ever been diagnosed with menth health issues? She seems to show all signs of BPD. But her empire charity shop is falling. Hopefully the Lincolnshaws will tell us more x

Reactions: 12
Because you're all so lush and I love you the hardest, here's a brand spanking new thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.