PTWM #145 Emily is now on the toxic heap and PTWM is still scamming and lying to her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @MrsMooseisback 🥳🥳🥳

I've lost the plot a bit as I wasn't around much yesterday and you lot filled that thread up so fast with the q&a, so here's the best I can do..

Last thread recap:
- Gucci Glenda is still a colossal bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- at the new centre/shop/money laundering front, she's had new carpets put in. A quick beg for office furniture, followed by a "before" video. No clarity really on why she's spending so much money doing up so many rental properties...
- Wobbler has learnt his colours, so no doubt we'll be treated to hours and hours of him reciting them over and over and over...😴 Yet again, he was eating his breakfast on the floor in his bedroom with the iPad playing. He starts pre-school tomorrow, imagine how surprised he'll be when he's expected to sit at a table and eat without watching some TV show.
- the dodgy "therapist" (with no real credentials) is running another trauma course at the Snatchwork centre.
- despite barely using the PTWM page lately, she managed to come on to beg for people to buy raffle tickets to win some of her unwanted gifted/advert junk. Apparently all of the money goes "straight into the centre to fund all our amazing work in the community", AKA she needs to pay off the balance for Jubai.
- on the PatreCON page, she said that she'd delayed Wilbert starting pre-school, firstly because they were on holiday, and then because her and Career Break Colin had a day of meetings at the centre, and didn't want to not be available in case Womble needed picking up (despite the fact that the career break was to spend more time looking after him 🤷). She was supposed to be going to London on Sunday to "work with" Women's Aid (AKA probably some event that every man and his dog was invited to), but it's been cancelled so she's hoping Dogsbody Jo will be able to change the hotel booking. There was also some pretend crying (as usual, not an actual tear in sight), and a story about how on holiday, Wimbledon was watching other kids go down the slide, and one little boy wasn't fast enough so he pushed him, so the kid kicked Wobbler (how he can have kicked him while sitting on the slide is not clear 🤷). Anyway, it's not like none of us said that encouraging him to push his siblings into the pool could end in disaster, is it? After dropping Wibble off they had to go into Isaac's school for a meeting about his "behaviour" - 3 days into a brand new year.
- round at Gangsta Granny's gaff, Betsy was in a bed (on a comedown maybe?), while old Ma Marshall was slaving away in the kitchen. Sounds like Edie's been staying there, as Granny said "you had this for your tea last night, didn't you"
- Wobble starting pre-school was deemed worthy of a grid post, with lots of wailing about how difficult it is to parent a child like him 🙄 she hates that he can't tell her about his day (if she'd had an active role in parenting any of her other 3 kids she'd know this is completely normal, regardless of age or communication skills), and that she can't tell him what pre-school is or why he's going - because being pretend non-verbal means he can't listen and understand anything 🙄 while she's crying over Wilbert, remember just 2 days ago when she was laughing along with Simon taking the piss out of him like the despicable bleep she is.
- Raffle filmed Hot Pants Harry sitting and reading her Instagram post 🤷 then he left a comment saying she's "the best mum", yeah if the only other competition is Rose West!
- Day 2 for Waffle at pre-school, and Designer Debra has dressed him up in a brand new North Face fleece, £80 worth https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop...fants/kids-denali-jacket-7unh?variationId=8YK no doubt when it's filthy/ripped/lost, she'll be FMLing all over the place 🙄 she asked him to get in the car, he said "no" and straight away she said "oh god" like she was expecting a massive "meltdown", but he just got in the car 🤷 back in the car after picking him up, he was trying to tell her something, but unlike most parents who can decipher their toddler's ramblings, she had absolutely no idea. To Tattlers it sounded like "animal train" and he even made a "choo choo" noise, but Oblivious Olive still didn't get it ☹
- Booty Shorts Bobby sent Raq a video featuring the remains of Wilbert's birthday cake, abandoned unwrapped on top of the fridge before they went on holiday. Firstly, what an absolute waste of food (at a time when they country is in crisis over the cost of living, and St Ratchet of Torbaydos is supposedly running a community fridge at the launderette), and secondly, what the duck are they paying Linda the Lackey for, seeing as she spent their holiday overseeing the carpentry work and reorganising the pantry, and she didn't notice almost an entire cake sat there?
- Tattlers have noticed a distinct lack of children in the house - only Wilberforce has been shown, with Edie and Betsy at Gangsta Granny's, and absolutely no sign of Seb, Lula or Isaac 👀 is it not all happy patchwork families?
- PatreCON Patricia seems to be neglecting her normal page in favour of the Patreon one, an update from there had her saying that Edie and Lula had a row in the morning because Edie walked into Lula's room without knocking and Lula had a mate staying over, and Seb also had a friend stay over. Why so many random kids on a school/college night? She said that Chauffeur Charlie was taking the kids to school and she was waiting for him to get back so they could take Wiffle to pre-school (this was while she was in her hobbit loft doing her hair, so was the severely autistic, violent toddler left alone in his bedroom with his iparent and a nappy full of tit again?).
- Scammy Sue wants to run some crappy course with her non-qualified mate which costs £240, but wants her huns to stump up the money so that the "warriors" don't have to pay. Yep, I have no idea either 🤷 never mind the PayPal, Patreon, ad money, profits from the tat shop, lottery funding etc, she STILL doesn't have enough to do everything she wants 🙄
- Wimbledon is poorly (like every kid when they've just started childcare and mixing with other germ factories), but instead of looking after him, she's busy doing a Q&A for the huns. Lots of mentions of "the trolls" of course, and she's still clearly sensitive about the stupid bleeping gravy pan 🙄 because that had several questions all by itself. She's FINALLY addressed the Emily issue, saying that she's "already left' to focus on her family. Could it be because she wanted maternity pay and Racket didn't want to pay it? Or was Rabid so jealous that she's pregnant AND having a girl that she couldn't stand having her around any more?

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Surprised little Wimbledon didn’t gouge the cow and sheeps eyes out what with him being level 3 and all. And a lovely take away roast dinner, no gravy jug in sight. Just wonderful, what a perfect Sunday. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you @DipsyDoodle I am honoured to have my second thread title!! Amazing recap as always 😍

Cows are quite dangerous and can stampede and trample over people. Idiots!!

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe they’ve been give three grand in donations for a Patreon that she does NOTHING on. Bad enough getting payments on the Patreon where she just sells her kids… and imagine how much she’s getting on that one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Can’t believe she put him in bright white trainers and that outfit for the moors. Where was his coat if he’s so poorly ?

He should of had wellies on or boots. It’s just for show. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 33
She doesn't post on the patchwork patreon but why should she when there are idiots like this? The one who said she'd pay for another patreon also said she wouldn't expect any content 🤦‍♀️
Well meaning thickos & super #bekind huns are the only reason she still exists online 😬

Reactions: 34
Can’t believe they’ve been give three grand in donations for a Patreon that she does NOTHING on. Bad enough getting payments on the Patreon where she just sells her kids… and imagine how much she’s getting on that one 🤦🏼‍♀️
So this one was where the 3 grand is from..
Fancy saying this will now help to pay the wages when it clearly states it’s to help the woman’s centre 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She doesn't post on the patchwork patreon but why should she when there are idiots like this? The one who said she'd pay for another patreon also said she wouldn't expect any content 🤦‍♀️
bleeping hell, they are something else these huns ain't they 🤣🤣
I will say it louder for the people at the back...
None of the patreon money goes to the centres!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ why do you think she can't pay wages, buy office furniture, uniforms etc.
Absolute idiots, they deserve to be fleeced

Reactions: 49
bleeping hell, they are something else these huns ain't they 🤣🤣
I will say it louder for the people at the back...
None of the patreon money goes to the centres!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ why do you think she can't pay wages, buy office furniture, uniforms etc.
Absolute idiots, they deserve to be fleeced
At this point in time I’m thinking they deserve it. How can they see them all dripping in designer gear, Wobble with new trainers every week, house renovations, all in a cost of living crisis and actually think it’s ok ??

So the centre has helped one little boy with the three grand a month way to go. I could afford to help one little boy a month and I don’t have three grand a month 😂😂

Reactions: 32
Watching those videos of them on the moor...they're the sort of people that get laughed at for wearing inappropriate clothing up there.
"Look at those twats with the white trainers" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emily’s roast looks fit! Look at that gravy and take notes Slosh 🤣
After all the ranting about the milk jug yesterday did they not have a roast today then, to stressed Em is more popular than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At this point in time I’m thinking they deserve it. How can they see them all dripping in designer gear, Wobble with new trainers every week, house renovations, all in a cost of living crisis and actually think it’s ok ??

So the centre has helped one little boy with the three grand a month way to go. I could afford to help one little boy a month and I don’t have three grand a month 😂😂
Is this the boy who wanted the named trainers??? If so, even that is ridiculous imo. Yes kids want the latest gear but its a want and not a need. If your desperate enough to go to a centre for financial help then you will take anything and as a centre you would offer anything (not beg for the latest named trainers)
She doesn't provide the basics and the essentials, its a vanity project. Iv been in the position a few times where iv needed a food bank, iv not gave them the asda price beans back in return for heinz!
The same with her stupid Xmas appeal. People didn't need ipads and xbox vouchers (when they obviously couldn't afford their Internet bill)
People need toothbrushes, hygiene washing products, toilet roll, bread, milk etc not Costa vouchers.
Sorry, it really annoys me. I can't wrap my head around these huns at all, baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Last night Wibble was wrapped in fairy lights, in a tit tip of a bedroom, with the TV blaring and them just standing there, filming him under a glaring big light. Today they have Wibble up on a very windy Moors with no jacket or hat after such a bad cold.

Can someone send them on a basic parenting course ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😒.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.