PTWM #146 Lincolnshaw’s are spilling tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread title from @MrsMooseisback 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "The Lincolnshaw’s are spilling some tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing Hype!!". Sending you whatever freebie shite Racket's got lurking in her #ad cupboard!

Last thread recap:
- Rabies continues to be a giant bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- hot on the heels of the revelation that Emily has indeed left the Snatchwork tit show, more ex-huns have seen the light and joined Tattle, welcome one and all! Still, the lack of an official post on any of the pages (the CIC, the store), no weeping goodbye, no party, no whip round to get Emily a little baby/leaving gift is very telling. You'd think after all the work she's put in, basically running that launderette on her own while Ratshit sits on her arse and just sweeps in and takes all the glory, the least they could do is give her a little send off. Added to Raffleticket's recent involvement with "Kate" the employment solicitor, it's all adding up to smelling very fishy.
- Meanwhile, Emily's mates the Lincoln-Shaws appear to be throwing shade at Rabid, with Darren showing a spade (after a Tattler said "he calls a spade a spade"), and Tim saying to "make sure the gravy isn't sloppy" on a planned roast dinner 😂😂😂
- despite Wilbert being poorly, they dragged him off for a walk on the moors 🤷 inappropriately dressed of course.
- on PatreCON, she rambled about school uniform, and how a family had come in but their kid was disappointed because there was a pair of Nike Air Force Ones that weren't his size, the mum said she'd get him some shoes from Shoe Zone and nobody would notice. Label Obsessed Layla said that her kids would definitely notice ("raise them kind, eh Rack"). Lucy the childminder donated some Hype backpacks, but Designer Debra said that her kids wouldn't be seen dead using Hype stuff. She also said that they'd received a call from a social worker asking for a food parcel for a family in need, so Sloshy deployed to the supermarket to pick up some shopping (and probably have a tit while he was there), but the woman never turned up. The social worker was called, who said that her abuser was in the house and it wasn't safe for the woman to leave, St Rumplestiltskin complained about how she now has a fridge full of food that she doesn't want or need. First world problems.
- Red Wine Raymond uploaded (and later deleted) a recording of the news on TV talking to someone who had queued to see the Queen lying in state, for some reason they found it hilarious. Tattlers could not understand what was supposed to be funny, and concluded that the toxic twosome must be off their tits on some substance or other.
- despite having a fridge full of food she didn't want or need (🙄), Rambo obviously decided she needed a treat after her difficult weekend, and went out for breakfast. Well, what else do you do when all the kids are at school/college/nursery, and your husband gave up his job to be your lapdog?
- meanwhile, one of those bastard trolls has found a Tiktok calling Rancid out, using her favourite "duck You" song".
- after her expensive breakfast out, Begging Betty is back on it, asking for a list of baby things for a "heavily pregnant mum". Despite saying over the weekend that she can take unlimited funds from the shop in order to buy shopping for the paupers who visit the centre 🤷
- on PatreCON, she was aggressively doing her make up while saying that she is delivering a course at the centre later in the week. A bit of a dig about Jo's laptop, then a quick mention that Five Grand Watch Fergus has a MacBook. Then she was rolling her eyes and snarling at Wilbur because he wanted to go and play with his toys instead of watching his mum plaster her make up on while talking tit into her phone.
- OF COURSE she's now been #gifted all the new baby tit she was begging for 🙄 some cunty company has given her the lot for free, despite her having many income streams which she says is to provide items like this.
- Knobhead Norman put the ironing board on Seb's bed "because he got it out and didn't put it away". bleep. The worst thing was that Linda the Lackey was laughing along, the same Linda who picks up their tit and cleans their house while they're both sat there, not working 🤷
- Advert bleep Andrea showed off a load of Mrs Hinch tit that she's bought from Home Bargains, which she marked as an ad even though it wasn't an ad because she paid for it but she's worked with P&G. She said that she had some friends who love Mrs Hinch and have birthdays coming, imagine being mates with someone who's walking around dripping in Gucci,and for your birthday she gives you some washing powder 🤯😂
- Bucket Hat Brian cooked his first roast for ages, while Thrushy Thelma pissed about filming and making up some bollocks about how Spindly Legged Simon messaged the group chat telling everyone they had to be home at 5, and all the kids started saying they were bringing their friends round, so he had to buy a second chicken 🤥

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• 134.7 KB
  • 51.7 KB
  • 79.1 KB
  • 69.8 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 64
    Fabulous recap and title as ever! ❤ Spindly Legged Simon and Advert bleep Andrea have had me giggling so much, I’ve had Mr Echo asking me what’s so funny so I read him the recap and he said it was brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻 He hates Rashflaps (my favourite nickname thus far and I’m stealing it 🤣) as much as the rest of us.

• Haha
    Reactions: 27
    Lush thread title Mrs Moose!
    Amazin recap DipsyDoodle!
    There's some very talented writing there!
    🧡🧡🧡
    Rachel Hambleton
    is a writer too, she's currently writing her 3rd book!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    ... so Sloshy deployed to the supermarket to pick up some shopping (and probably have a tit while he was there)...
    Hahaha, this is my favourite bit. I think I say this every time, but your recaps just get better and better, Dipsy.

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    Is she meant to have announced the prize winners by now? I’m not sure when it closes, can someone let me know if they know. Thanks!

Reactions: 10
    Glad I'm not the only one who gets rage every time she says trolling.
    She doesn't do a shout out for stuff so that people can donate whatever they have at home that they don't use any more, she wants new stuff, the more expensive the better. She'd be horrified if people started dropping off their old prams and stuff. I can just imagine her bitching and laughing about what people had donated.

• Sad
    Reactions: 33
    Another amazing recap @DipsyDoodle 🤣 It has cheered me up on this blah rainy Thursday 🙄 Especially the bit about brainless Brian having a tit at the supermarket, absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Is she meant to have announced the prize winners by now? I’m not sure when it closes, can someone let me know if they know. Thanks!
    Says in the terms & conditions
    Closing date 11th Sep and on their page said it closes 15th September 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Then has 2weeks to notify winners after they do the draw.. duck knows when they will do that though 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Then has 2weeks to notify winners after they do the draw.. duck knows when they will do that though 🙄
    She has gone against all instagram rules for a raffle. I have reported it but gather nothing has been done.
    I’ve said time and time again she has to announce and tag the winner or do a video of her picking the winner and show name on Instagram otherwise in their eyes it’s a scam.
    It pisses me off as a small business myself who does raffles, giveaways etc we have to follow the rules but she doesn’t, makes me sick

Reactions: 38
    She never announced the winners from the raffle she did back in May, so don't hold your breath 🤷

Reactions: 30
    Thanks - So that’s a week today to publicly publish the winners.
    Il wait 😉

Wow two weeks to make the draw 👀 is that so everyone has forgotten by then and they don’t have to bother sending the prizes!!??

Here for the tit show. Great recap...

I cannot believe she actually said her kids wouldn't be seen dead in hype, & would notice kids in shoezone shoes. Now I've seen it with my own eyes.
    That's cos u haven't raised them kind. Entitled little brats.

• Heart
    Reactions: 31
    Those raffles are all for engagement reaches only,

it’s strange no “winners” actually tag her in stories

Once again a scam for money

Reactions: 25
    Notice how she said she wants HER money to be used for the centres, in her brain she really wanted to say I need that money for myself not to help others.
    If you wanted people to donate their old things you would organise a designated drop off date with a list thats needed. Not ask for vouchers or money or do a beggy post hoping a company would gift it. Donate YOUR old pram thats just sitting in your house not being used? 🤷‍♀️
    And I'd have a guess at the person shes talking about in her new book is Vanessa, it was only a matter of time really and I'd bet my house on the fact she will definitely throw the boys mum and her own mother under the bus again

Reactions: 31
    Shes definitely full of fear now though that it's all going to come to an end. The way she said about paying for everything its obviously resonated in her mind now just how much responsibility she has with all the shops.
    Wonder how far that paypal money will stretch rabid once a few more people start cancelling their patreon as the costs all creep for normal people

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.