Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Bookmarked the last page I was on, my dad has now passed away so I won't be back online for a while but rest assured Rachel I'll be back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124

Kamwa

CutPaste_2022-09-20_21-00-00-528.jpg

Waiting on my child coming out of a class so of course I pissed about making this instead of doing something productive 🤣 made me giggle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Swarley

Related to the shoes/bags conversation: I’m a teacher and something happened in a lesson on Friday that really surprised me. I was showing a Year 11 class a clip from a documentary about poverty in the UK, and a woman was saying that when she was at school, you had to have a new bag every September or you’d get bullied. All the kids immediately started talking so I paused the video and asked what they thought of it. They all said that no one cares what bag you have - a few of them said they’d had theirs for a couple of years.

The video continued and one of the statistics it gave was that the average cost of school uniform for parents is £340 per year. Again, that set off a lot of conversation and they all started adding up the cost of their uniforms. One girl said that it’s probably the shoes that are the most expensive and I agreed, saying that my (very young) children’s school shoes have cost me around £40 each from Clark’s. A boy at the front was like, “what?!” And held up his leg so I could see his shoes. He said, “these were £13 from sports direct! Can’t go wrong!” They were just nice, plain black shoes. And the rest of the class agreed. These are all 15/16 year olds and I teach in a pretty affluent area. And they don’t give a shit what shoes they have on. Also, most schools don’t allow any sort of trainer to be worn. So buying Air Force Ones would be pretty pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
I thought I'd post some receipts for posterity after my post last night.
It's unreal that she's so comfortable saying her kids would notice another kid in Shoezone trainers. Not only would my 17 year old not notice, he wouldn't give a fuck. He has friends that have a lot of money and he has friends that are struggling. Friends that go to college with money for food and friends that have free college meals. He treats and respects them all the fucking same. He literally doesn't give a shit what someone has on their feet, what bag they carry their shit to school in or how much money they have.

Maybe start looking at why your kids would notice that Rachaeaeaeaele, question why they're so materialistic. Look closer to fucking home as to why they would judge someone on the trainers they wear. And maybe don't say 'my kids wouldn't be seen dead with Hype' when you've just given a Hype bag out to someone. She is clueless. She thinks money and material goods add value to a person and she's raised those kids to be the fucking same. You only have to look at Wilby going to preschool every day, head to toe in named clothes/trainers. It's obscene that someone that is meant to advocate for people that are struggling, can sit and say all that shit and people still believe she is a good bloody person :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Scd1991

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-
“I started #Hypegate, my lip looks like a slug, I spent the PayPal money on a gravy jug”

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Mine used to take their's in the jd bags this was before we had to pay for carrier bags and jd used to sell them for a £1 if you weren't buying anything 🤣 No one had brand name bags or shoes.
Maybe is was just where I live but when I was at school we used to take our PE kit in a Jane Norman bag, anyone else do that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Bluergh

VIP Member
OMG !! The licolnshaws new post. Going to the shop for the stuff for a roast & Tim is like make sure your gravy isn’t sloppy 😂😂😂 They are here. Hi 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

MrsMooseisback

Early Thread title - The Lincolnshaw’s are spilling some tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing Hype!!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

jxhx

VIP Member
I've saw the live from this morning and most of it is bullshit. Re the trainers she said a family came in late for school uniform. The eldest was starting high school. There was a pair of Nike Air Force but they weren't his size. They fit his sibling though. Dani got really upset and wanted to buy him a pair. His mum was going to buy him a plain pair from shoe zone and said no-one would notice. R said her kids would notice someone wearing trainers from shoe zone. Course they would as they're materialistic like her. Then another woman who they support donated stuff and lo and behold there was a pair of Air Force in the boy's size so they phoned the family to come down. Lucy the childminder donated her kid's school bags which were Hype and they gave him one of them. I'm pretty sure Lucy has girls though, not boys? The boy was happy but R said her kids wouldn't be seen dead with Hype stuff. Nice. When R was on holiday she was in bed with tonsillitis while messaging social workers regarding uniforms for families as they are soooo busy.

She had to organise two food parcels this week, the second of which was due to a phone call they received from a social worker so sloshy went out and done a food shop but the person never showed. R phoned the social worker who said the woman's perpetrator was in the house so it wasn't safe for her to leave. R said "so I've now got a fridge full of food that I don't want or need".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Has he deleted the stories?! I took it as him taking the piss. He’s revolting
Yeah he must have deleted coz it was put up about 11pm last night. Obviously not as funny as they first thought when they woke up, sobered up and read here!

Worry not though trolls! Old Screen Record Sally is here if anyone missed it and wants to see 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

FridaK

VIP Member
Last night Wibble was wrapped in fairy lights, in a shit tip of a bedroom, with the TV blaring and them just standing there, filming him under a glaring big light. Today they have Wibble up on a very windy Moors with no jacket or hat after such a bad cold.

Can someone send them on a basic parenting course ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😒.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Whatadisaster

I don’t follow the lincolnshaws but this made me chuckle 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Newbie here, until a couple of months ago I was a fully paid up Patreon, book buying, hun. Had been for years but after lots of things not seeming right and the whole disappearing Emily thing I decided to have a lurk on here to find out what’s going on. So glad I did! Have since cancelled Patreon and have now seen the light! Absolutely loving the lincolnshaws cryptic messages, followed them for a long time since their two poofs and a pudding.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Scd1991

VIP Member
Darren if you read here a good way to get your story across would be to write your own “fiction” book.
It could be about evil Rebecca from Painttown grooming and exploiting young Emma??
Just an idea, I’m sure you’d hit the Sunday times bestseller list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

jxhx

VIP Member
She's put stories in patreon of Wibble playing with a marble run game. It's not running as it should and sloshy goes to try. W tells him no and sloshy does it again. W screams no, turns round and shoves him then sits on the floor and does a little cry. R says "daddy won't do it again" and sloshy caresses his face. He's not having meltdowns, it's temper because he has no boundaries and has never been told No. She also goes to have a go and is shoved. She says "I didn't touch it, I didn't touch it" then gives him all the marbles. He is also being shown that if he raises his hands and does the temper cry that he gets cuddles and attention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Early in the game but new thread title - I've never suggested one before but felt the need!

Friends come and go through a revolving door. Now she's being trolled by the Lincolnshaws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If her kids would “notice” someone wearing Shoe Zone, maybe she should be parenting them better. Maybe buying them the most expensive and “trendy” of everything hasn’t actually done them any good (who knew) and they could do with a lesson in humility and anti-bullying. You would think that children of such a saviour, especially Tallulah who used to help her mum rescue abused women in the dead of night, would know better. Haven’t they all volunteered at Eat That Frog and the Patchwork Laundrette? Clearly all for their own gain and not one altruistic bone between the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
All seems to be quiet now so I’m off to bed, but one thought before I go under my troll bridge for the night.
She’s been doing this for what? 6 years? 2016 wasn’t it? Surely one lady she has helped in all that time has got her life back on track enough to not need safeguarding anymore. Surely one person could come on here and tell us all to shut up coz Rachael saved her and turned her life around. As far as I’m aware that has never happened… not once!

• Heart
Reactions: 67