PTWM #145 Emily is now on the toxic heap and PTWM is still scamming and lying to her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick we need to do a story to prove the kids come home! Let’s get extra kids too!!

Genuinely laughed out loud at Sloshys outfit in the shop. He thinks he looks amazing doesn’t he 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know the look he is going for but it’s not working 🤦‍♀️ He looks like a Liam Gallagher reject 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The second hand embarrassment I get seeing her desperately try to get old Hinch to notice her 😬 oh look we're the same, trolls hate us and we expolit our children's additional needs for cash - please be my fwend. Gives me the ick.

Also hope those 'gifts' aren't for the mates who bought her bleeping Gucci when it was HER birthday they'll be raging 😂
Hinch follows the lincolnshaws too. I wonder who’s roast she thinks is better 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I smelt the Hinch ones and they smelt like loo cleaner to me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I love the fairy ones though and the little scent beads 🤍🤍.
Did she really call her 40 something husband her 'Lil helper'. 'Lil penis'🤏🍆 would be more apt. I'll put money on noone being there to eat that dinner. Spuds look tit. And all that waffle about 'only people with designated rooms in the house'. Get a life you bloody oddball. God I bet the other army/police blokes absolutely ripped the piss from him constantly 😆.
How the hell has the man managed to impregnate 2 different women?. 😳. He honestly makes my vagina clamp shut🤢🤢. Passive aggressive, bullying little twerp. I live for the day Seb knocks him flying after another nasty little jibe towards him.
Do you not like Joyce? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you not like Joyce? 🤔
Err nope lol. He's a bulling, week willed sad little man. He's under his wife's thumb, belittled and treated like a goffer by her. In turn he bullies his biological children while favouring her kids.
He left his wife on his kids birthday for his bit of stuff (R). That literally says it all about him! Not to mention the drinking, the irresponsible attitude to car safety.
The blindly following his abusive wife's lead in the tit treatment of his children...
On and on I could go! I know you're asking a rhetorical question though 😅. I just needed to remind myself of how awful he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Err nope lol. He's a bulling, week willed sad little man. He's under his wife's thumb, belittled and treated like a goffer by her. In turn he bullies his biological children while favouring her kids.
He left his wife on his kids birthday for his bit of stuff (R). That literally says it all about him! Not to mention the drinking, the irresponsible attitude to car safety.
The blindly following his abusive wife's lead in the tit treatment of his children...
On and on I could go! I know you're asking a rhetorical question though 😅. I just needed to remind myself of how awful he is!
Don’t sugar coat it @MummaNoggins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion (really putting myself out here as a newbie)
PTWM: Hype, gravy jugs and rank looking roasts, it’s a slippery slope to R becoming toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
i really wish you’d stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
oh i can’t.. no truer word is being said!
And you know what, IRL I'm so placid and I genuinely like 90% of the population. I'm easy going and rarely have drama or arguments. Yet day after day I pop onto here (while ignoring my completely self sufficient teenagers who aren't allowed ice cream..) and I read the tit show that is their life.
I don't give a flying F about them. But those poor poor kids deserve so much more.
It upsets me at times to hear the way they're spoken to and treated.
😪

• Sad
Reactions: 32
And you know what, IRL I'm so placid and I genuinely like 90% of the population. I'm easy going and rarely have drama or arguments. Yet day after day I pop onto here (while ignoring my completely self sufficient teenagers who aren't allowed ice cream..) and I read the tit show that is their life.
I don't give a flying F about them. But those poor poor kids deserve so much more.
It upsets me at times to hear the way they're spoken to and treated.
😪
same - i’m quite quiet really but there’s something about the scamming witch that just absolutely ticks me off the edge. i just keep thinking how much W would be able to do and achieve if he had the support at home he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
same - i’m quite quiet really but there’s something about the scamming witch that just absolutely ticks me off the edge. i just keep thinking how much W would be able to do and achieve if he had the support at home he deserves.
100%. tit isn't it. Poor kids 😢

Reactions: 13
New here....very slowly catching up on threads! Is she pretending her youngest son is autistic!? I also live in Devon, although a different part, but we have just waited FIVE years for a diagnosis for my stepdaughter....and she is actually non verbal, like really non verbal not pretend non verbal! I can't see that she would get a diagnosis for a child that young!!!

Reactions: 28
New here....very slowly catching up on threads! Is she pretending her youngest son is autistic!? I also live in Devon, although a different part, but we have just waited FIVE years for a diagnosis for my stepdaughter....and she is actually non verbal, like really non verbal not pretend non verbal! I can't see that she would get a diagnosis for a child that young!!!
She went private and paid for the diagnosis. Apparently if you pay, they'll diagnose whatever you ask for :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.