PTWM #145 Emily is now on the toxic heap and PTWM is still scamming and lying to her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here....very slowly catching up on threads! Is she pretending her youngest son is autistic!? I also live in Devon, although a different part, but we have just waited FIVE years for a diagnosis for my stepdaughter....and she is actually non verbal, like really non verbal not pretend non verbal! I can't see that she would get a diagnosis for a child that young!!!
Wilby definitely has autism but he’s nowhere near as bad as she makes him out to be.
She paid for a private diagnosis and claims he’s “Level 3 autistic” 🙄

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion...rach is desperate to get in with Hinch, but where's all the PayPal dosh you half inched??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s been mentioned on here that the children are never home, and it’s only W who seems to be there….cue a story about cooking a roast for everyone with a designated room in the house and all of their mates 🤔hmmm, I thought she hadn’t read here since 2019 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched her stories from today… loved the quick shot of her Gucci marmont espadrilles too for good measure!! Who loses half their family income and still spends £75 at home bargains? No mention of any struggles even though that Josh’s income should be the steady standard. Just goes to show exactly how much she will be taking from the charity. As bad as Captain Tom’s daughter that one!

Reactions: 34
It’s been mentioned on here that the children are never home, and it’s only W who seems to be there….cue a story about cooking a roast for everyone with a designated room in the house and all of their mates 🤔hmmm, I thought she hadn’t read here since 2019 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
She's reading here like this at the minute .... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched her stories from today… loved the quick shot of her Gucci marmont espadrilles too for good measure!! Who loses half their family income and still spends £75 at home bargains? No mention of any struggles even though that Josh’s income should be the steady standard. Just goes to show exactly how much she will be taking from the charity. As bad as Captain Tom’s daughter that one!
Never mind half the family income, she seems to have lost half her family… 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I assume she means 20:19 - the time, not the year

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Err nope lol. He's a bulling, week willed sad little man. He's under his wife's thumb, belittled and treated like a goffer by her. In turn he bullies his biological children while favouring her kids.
He left his wife on his kids birthday for his bit of stuff (R). That literally says it all about him! Not to mention the drinking, the irresponsible attitude to car safety.
The blindly following his abusive wife's lead in the tit treatment of his children...
On and on I could go! I know you're asking a rhetorical question though 😅. I just needed to remind myself of how awful he is!
I think you could be onto something there!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, so she put all the hinch smelly stuff on her stories, saying lovely present to come home to. Then said she bought it all & has spent £75 in homebargains. & is dishing it out for bday pressies 😬😅
Have I got my wires crossed or is she just talking tit again 🤔

Reactions: 14
I seem to be blocked by them, how do you see their stories when blocked? Is there another way?
Am not too bothered, as I read hear to follow her crap and eye roll her till my eye balls hurt due to all her bullsh!t. But i am a nosey curtain twitcher and love seeing just how much crap folk spout :)

Reactions: 9
Wheres the usual videos of everyone eating their dinner?! That house sounded very quiet to say it's meant to have 6 kids plus all their mates in it.

Reactions: 22
Wheres the usual videos of everyone eating their dinner?! That house sounded very quiet to say it's meant to have 6 kids plus all their mates in it.
It probably didn’t, it’s more made up crap. You can almost read on Josh face that she’s lying about the kids asking to bring mates and that he had to get another chicken. It’s why he doesn’t say a great deal, incase he messes up her lies.

Reactions: 26
She’s trying to spin it like she’s got a warm friendly and welcoming family home where the kids mates flock for some solace from their own ham and egg eating families. Couldn’t be further from the truth though could it rashflaps?!

Imagine being one of her paid mates and she gives you some cleaning stuff for your bday. The audacity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I seem to be blocked by them, how do you see their stories when blocked? Is there another way?
Am not too bothered, as I read hear to follow her crap and eye roll her till my eye balls hurt due to all her bullsh!t. But i am a nosey curtain twitcher and love seeing just how much crap folk spout :)
Search insta story viewer online and you’ll find anonymous sites to watch on

Oh she's definitely reading here. Also, I wonder who she's writing about? Does anyone have the app that can show what a photo looked like before it was edited?
That’ll be her throwing V under the bus in the new book

Reactions: 16
Oh she's definitely reading here. Also, I wonder who she's writing about? Does anyone have the app that can show what a photo looked like before it was edited?
God she’s disgusting! Another book of her throwing someone under the bus then?

I wanted to add to this, whoever publishes this tripe is a piece of tit and needs boycotting!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.