PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently manifesting that Issac is that fed up, he just boots Josh overboard today, whilst no one is looking.

YOU CAN DO IT KID, ONE KICK AND ITS OVER 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Snarling at L for trying to hug her. I also thought she couldn’t swim 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 30
that looks like Rachetstrap swimming to me! pretty cool she learned on this holiday as she couldnt swim before or so she said! 😎

Dots of death from patreon last night
- R thinks that if she can see a half moon in Spain we can see a full moon here 😳
- J speaks to I like tit too, berated for getting skimmed milk instead of full fat and not enough ‘next time you ask for a pint of coke I’ll get you a quarter of a pint of Diet Coke’ and the look he gives him 😞
- R laughing that I spent £97 on her debit card when he was given it for his bus pass.
- R telling I ‘you were not birthed from a Kardashian’ no, not from you either though was he Rach!
- Gritted teeth at E to pack for boat trip
- Dig from J towards R that he’s been getting up with W in the night all holiday!
ohh screen record some for us freeloading trolls please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg 😢 the way she pushed T off for trying to put her arm around her, literally no need what so ever. That would break my heart as a kid. I watched it without sound as I’m at work but I can only imagine the profanities..

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The way she shoved Lula off. 'Don't do that, you'll drown me' - that's her plan Rach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m writing the screenplay for Overboard 3 where Lady Toothy Scambleton of Devon falls/is pushed overboard from a catamaran into the Med. She is knocked unconscious and so can’t scream out to her family that she’s no longer onboard. They sail home happily without her. A passing fisherman catches Lady Toothy in his net and she wakes up on the dockside in Alcudia with no memory of who she is. The kindly fisherman takes her home to his cottage and she lives out the rest of her life on a remote hillside in Spain. Back in Alcudia Slimdick and the brats make a half hearted attempt to find her but after half an hour they realise that life is so much better without her screeching, gurning and gnashing those teeth at them. They travel home and all become decent human beings. The PayPal money is paid back and the grot shop closes. The huns are all devastated but soon turn their allegiance to another bleep….there’s plenty of them on Instagram. In years to come Tattlers will sit by the fire with their grandchildren on their knee and tell them the horror story that was Rachaele Hambleton and how they must never stand in front of a mirror and say her name three times because she might just come and haunt us all again. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I’m writing the screenplay for Overboard 3 where Lady Toothy Scambleton of Devon falls/is pushed overboard from a catamaran into the Med. She is knocked unconscious and so can’t scream out to her family that she’s no longer onboard. They sail home happily without her. A passing fisherman catches Lady Toothy in his net and she wakes up on the dockside in Alcudia with no memory of who she is. The kindly fisherman takes her home to his cottage and she lives out the rest of her life on a remote hillside in Spain. Back in Alcudia Slimdick and the brats make a half hearted attempt to find her but after half an hour they realise that life is so much better without her screeching, gurning and gnashing those teeth at them. They travel home and all become decent human beings. The PayPal money is paid back and the grot shop closes. The huns are all devastated but soon turn their allegiance to another bleep….there’s plenty of them on Instagram. In years to come Tattlers will sit by the fire with their grandchildren on their knee and tell them the horror story that was Rachaele Hambleton and how they must never stand in front of a mirror and say her name three times because she might just come and haunt us all again. The End.
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Betsy wearing a thong and half a bikini top. Rachel is smiling, there are other people swimming around and people on the boat so if she's so scared, then she could've stayed on board.
23DA9964-878B-440D-8EBB-2E47C163B26E.jpeg
42D2DCA6-4176-48B4-9E52-4E5E87E746DA.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Rheumatoid is looking pretty chilled for someone scared to death of water on that last pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok so when we book a holiday there is an ongoing joke that anyone going with us doesn’t have to look into anything cause I research the tit out of it 🙈 If they had looked into Playa de Muro (have been 4 times) they would have known it has a huge natural park which bring LOTS of mosquitoes. We made sure we were armed with repellent spray and my aunt that gets eaten alive took garlic tablets for weeks before we went it helped but she still got the odd bite. The beach is full of fish don’t know how they didn’t see any 🙄 I really don’t understand how she as a “mother” of 6 is not more prepared other than buying new clothes 🙄

Reactions: 23
I can swim confidentially unlike Raisin 🙄 but can categorically say I would not be swimming in open water like that. I can also categorically say that I would not want that footage of me shared online (if I was like that of course which I’m not) being that short tempered with my children and not my children

Reactions: 24
that looks like Rachetstrap swimming to me! pretty cool she learned on this holiday as she couldnt swim before or so she said! 😎

ohh screen record some for us freeloading trolls please 🙏
Okey dokey…
Had to be so careful with these coz I kept getting messages from people wishing my son luck today showing! 😬
Edited to say, look at J pretend sleeping! Idiot! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Fabulous recap and thread title as always 🥰

My two mini trolls are back at school today and my eldest has had the weekend from hell in the run up to today. He’s (actually diagnosed not paid for) autistic and he had a massive panic attack yesterday 😢

Also, I’m petrified of the sea (like Raq, allegedly) and I can’t swim either (like Raq, allegedly) so there is no way in bleeping hell you’d catch me anywhere near a boat, never mind in the bleeping sea 🧐

What a shitcunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okey dokey…
Had to be so careful with these coz I kept getting messages from people wishing my son luck today showing! 😬
Edited to say, look at J pretend sleeping! Idiot! 😂
Pop your phone on do not disturb whilst your recording, don't get any giveaway notifications then😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.