PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing isn’t it? My best friends son has autism and mute, he can only communicate through showing you .. if I said anything like I honestly think she would punch me! And rightly so, not laugh with me! Scum! And taking the piss out of someone leisurely painting! Honestly they’re scum! Think they’re better because they’re ‘middle class’ when really they’re at the bottom of the pile
My son has cerebral palsy, I remember a bloke in a pub taking the piss out of his friend who also had CP. I jumped over a table and was about to knock him out. Bare in mind, I'm 5ft nothing and he was about 6ft. My mum had to get the bar manager to make me sit down

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys I think I need to hand in my tattle bastard membership. Just made some piss poor WhatWasMeantToBeGravy 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So if any desperate women in crisis turned up over the summer, wanting a free coffee and their washing done, they'd have been greeted by a dirty, messy place? Nice.
And centres aren't open 24 hours a day like she claims either.

Fancy her telling a lie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s something about that Jeremy…. He’s just as dodgy as her I reckon, something doesn’t add up with all these properties she’s renting off him… 🤔

Reactions: 21
There’s something about that Jeremy…. He’s just as dodgy as her I reckon, something doesn’t add up with all these properties she’s renting off him… 🤔
She's probably grooming vulnerable people and sending them his way for accomodation and money laundering

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.