PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it R thats got them? Haven't watched the stories. But if so, how has she managed to get them 🤣🤣 has josh been dipping his little weener into a Spanish waitress?
B has lots of bites on her face and arms and was really upset. R was laughing and saying hers were worse. B said she’s rather have nits in her pubes than these bites. Which is when the world found out that B is cleanly shaven and doesn’t have pubes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
B has lots of bites on her face and arms and was really upset. R was laughing and saying hers were worse. B said she’s rather have nits in her pubes than these bites. Which is when the world found out that B is cleanly shaven and doesn’t have pubes.
Ahh got you. I thought R had told the world she had pubic lice herself 🤣
Which seeing how often she has a dirty minge, wouldn't suprise me haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Happy first day of term 🥳🥳🥳 we made another summer!! Hope all the mini trolls all have a fab day back!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't comented on these posts for ages.... they fly by.
Any way, I live in Spain, and even though Ratchet hasn't read Tattle since 2018, I'd like to point out..... juuust in case she might just glance here... Rach, hun, you can buy pull ups in any supermarket here. So all the piss and tit fests could be avoided.....
Brilliant work @DipsyDoodle as always

Reactions: 26
Fab recap xx

poor Lula I can’t believe Josh said that, I know we all say sarcastic things but I really do think he can’t stand her.. just want to take her with me..

when Betsy was telling her story about her bites and pubes , which really wasn’t that funny, did anyone find ratchets laughing really manic?! Like when if u don’t laugh you will genuinely cry?? I think that’s how shes Been all holiday - on the border of tears, because she knows it’s been a shitshow and it’s going to all come crashing down once she gets home.. 🤞

Reactions: 21
I haven't comented on these posts for ages.... they fly by.
Any way, I live in Spain, and even though Ratchet hasn't read Tattle since 2018, I'd like to point out..... juuust in case she might just glance here... Rach, hun, you can buy pull ups in any supermarket here. So all the piss and tit fests could be avoided.....
Brilliant work @DipsyDoodle as always
I thought it was a third world country with no proper supermarkets? Silly me!

• Haha
Dots of death from patreon last night
- R thinks that if she can see a half moon in Spain we can see a full moon here 😳
- J speaks to I like tit too, berated for getting skimmed milk instead of full fat and not enough ‘next time you ask for a pint of coke I’ll get you a quarter of a pint of Diet Coke’ and the look he gives him 😞
- R laughing that I spent £97 on her debit card when he was given it for his bus pass.
- R telling I ‘you were not birthed from a Kardashian’ no, not from you either though was he Rach!
- Gritted teeth at E to pack for boat trip
- Dig from J towards R that he’s been getting up with W in the night all holiday!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
My mini troll had me up all night nervous 😂😂 I’ll be rewarding myself with a fizzy cats piss later 🥂🥂
My eldest 2 are back today, second ones first day of secondary! 😩 he couldn’t give a tit, no excitement, no nerves, nothing!
Younger 2 back tomorrow and me back to work! Summer has been good for us, unlike some… 😂

Reactions: 13
All you smug trolls. I’ve got another two pissing days with them under my feet asking for snacks. And one of them has been here since the 23rd of bastard June 🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can’t be away for Xmas surely 😱
Looks like it. I thought they were off to Jubai for 5 days?

Imagine having built your following off the back of having 5 kids (now 6) and not wanting to spend Christmas with them 🤯 I hope Doormat Jo, Lianne, Dani and Lucy the childminder will all be getting massive bonuses if they're expected to look after the kids all over Christmas (although Betsy, Seb, Lula and Isaac will probably be left to their own devices to have a massive party and a Christmas dinner of pizza, and Edie can go to her dad's, so it's only Wilberforce that needs looking after).

• Angry
Reactions: 12
All you smug trolls. I’ve got another two pissing days with them under my feet asking for snacks. And one of them has been here since the 23rd of bastard June 🤣🤯
Same!! We’ve had weekend from hell due to the build up on going back to school! 🤯🤯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't put it past Sloshy at all to be looking up children's residential homes.

Another day of snarling at the kids.

D147EBFC-2FAC-4C7F-B3A1-5B666F1A77CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.