PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mosquitoes are really bad in the Balearics at the moment. I was eaten alive in August and it was bleeping miserable. However, I went to the pharmacy and got mosquito repellent. I had to leave my sunscreen 30 minutes and then put on my bug spray. I also had to cover up in the evening because they were that bad. I’ve never known them that bad out there before.

Reactions: 8
Pop your phone on do not disturb whilst your recording, don't get any giveaway notifications then😏
much appreciated! wow didn't this show I in a light we've not seen before. He sounded like S..."I really want it, you don't know how much I want it" and sorry but if I trusted my kid (not her kid) with my bank card for £18 and they spent £97 without asking there would be huge consequences!

Reactions: 35
much appreciated! wow didn't this show I in a light we've not seen before. He sounded like S..."I really want it, you don't know how much I want it" and sorry but if I trusted my kid (not her kid) with my bank card for £18 and they spent £97 without asking there would be huge consequences!
To be completely honest, Issac earns that money every time she uses him in ADs of footage for her page, so I’m glad the kids fleece her. If regulations were up to scratch, they would have been paid into a trust fund for every appearance they’ve made. Instagram children don’t get the same protection as child actors and models so they should take what they can get I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Okey dokey…
Had to be so careful with these coz I kept getting messages from people wishing my son luck today showing! 😬
Edited to say, look at J pretend sleeping! Idiot! 😂
You’re not birthed out of a Kardashian… that’s bleeping rich coming from her who spends money like water (that she’s scammed) Why duznt she just show the boy some love. It’s her husbands son, Why would she begrudge him some money in the holidays.?
If my kids borrowed my card and went off spending randomly, I certainly wouldn’t video their response for views.
Maybe sit and explain the value of money, Quite hard though when you’re dripping in fake gucky🤡🤡

Reactions: 32
Begs the question of why didn’t she ask for the card back after he’d bought his bus pass? Why did she just let him have it for four days?

Reactions: 31
Half of me hoping that Wobblers had vast amounts of chocolate cake for breakfast again, 5 hours on a boat will surely not sit (sorry) well with a nappy🤢
Well one of them is sure to tit themselves. Predictable Patricia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be completely honest, Issac earns that money every time she uses him in ADs of footage for her page, so I’m glad the kids fleece her. If regulations were up to scratch, they would have been paid into a trust fund for every appearance they’ve made. Instagram children don’t get the same protection as child actors and models so they should take what they can get I think.
true! I hadn't thought of it this way!

Reactions: 6
She’s said before, must have been on patreon, that he was asking her when he could do another ad and they all fight over who gets to do them because they want the money. Obviously came out her mouth so prob not true. But I think they should get paid every time they appear, ad or not. She’d have no content without them!

Reactions: 14
Not being funny if you are that scared of swimming / water and decided to “give it a try” would you not have done so in the hotel pool where you could stay near the edge / are where you could touch the bottom rather than waiting until you are out at sea in open water…..

Reactions: 31
I can swim (not confidently) and I'd never go in the sea. I have a fear of open waters 🤣
Also, more evidence that neither boys call her mum like she insists!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok so when we book a holiday there is an ongoing joke that anyone going with us doesn’t have to look into anything cause I research the tit out of it 🙈 If they had looked into Playa de Muro (have been 4 times) they would have known it has a huge natural park which bring LOTS of mosquitoes. We made sure we were armed with repellent spray and my aunt that gets eaten alive took garlic tablets for weeks before we went it helped but she still got the odd bite. The beach is full of fish don’t know how they didn’t see any 🙄 I really don’t understand how she as a “mother” of 6 is not more prepared other than buying new clothes 🙄
Are you me ?? I could probably perform surgery with the amount of medical supplies I take on holiday and yep I Google the hell out of the resort to find the nearest supermarket etc etc so don’t waste time hunting one down !
Swim nappies are not bulky but they were probs left out of the packing to make space for a pair of Joyce’s sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fab recap xx

poor Lula I can’t believe Josh said that, I know we all say sarcastic things but I really do think he can’t stand her.. just want to take her with me..

when Betsy was telling her story about her bites and pubes , which really wasn’t that funny, did anyone find ratchets laughing really manic?! Like when if u don’t laugh you will genuinely cry?? I think that’s how shes Been all holiday - on the border of tears, because she knows it’s been a shitshow and it’s going to all come crashing down once she gets
You’re right - but this is worse than child actors / models as at least they are only seen in the context of their parts being played or whatever they are modelling. These poor children have what should be private parts of their everyday lives shared at a level that is diabolical. That’s not about ads but about content and that is what makes it warped.

Reactions: 27
Not being funny if you are that scared of swimming / water and decided to “give it a try” would you not have done so in the hotel pool where you could stay near the edge / are where you could touch the bottom rather than waiting until you are out at sea in open water…..
I like to think of myself as a good swimmer ( well in a pool) I went on a boat trip in Cambodia and went out for a swim in a life jacket thingy and oh my goodness I couldn’t wait to get back on the boat the whole treading water and the feeling of being out in such open water completely freaked me out 🥴 ( I was solo on the trip so bless an American who helped me get back in the boat before I had a panic attack) no way is Rachet scared of water/not a confident swimmer.. I smell bullshit or Wilby’s tit! 💩

Reactions: 18
Completely agree, I can just about swim a length of the pool at most, I'm not at all a confident swimmer as I only learnt the limited skills I have about 3 years ago.

Would I get in a pool? Absolutely (tbh I did even before I could swim, just made sure to keep to the shallow end, I venture into the deeper end now!)
Would I go in open water? Under no circumstances.

I don't get her at all, she was shaking like a shitting dog when they went out on that boat (although maybe that was because Slosh was over the limit!) because she can't swim, you never see her in the pool because she can't swim, yet now she's in the sea?!

As a pp said, she'll do anything to get out of parenting poor W (on which note I couldn't help but smile about how clearly he said 'cat' yesterday. His speech is coming on leaps and bounds, albeit zero thanks to his parents)

Reactions: 25
Completely agree, I can just about swim a length of the pool at most, I'm not at all a confident swimmer as I only learnt the limited skills I have about 3 years ago.

Would I get in a pool? Absolutely (tbh I did even before I could swim, just made sure to keep to the shallow end, I venture into the deeper end now!)
Would I go in open water? Under no circumstances.

I don't get her at all, she was shaking like a shitting dog when they went out on that boat (although maybe that was because Slosh was over the limit!) because she can't swim, you never see her in the pool because she can't swim, yet now she's in the sea?!

As a pp said, she'll do anything to get out of parenting poor W (on which note I couldn't help but smile about how clearly he said 'cat' yesterday. His speech is coming on leaps and bounds, albeit zero thanks to his parents)
What I struggle to understand is She says she can’t swim, But here she is, in open water with a child who maybe can or cannot swim confidently. Why would she put herself in that position of being in the water if she wasn’t able to swim and that child, or any others of hers needed help. She would be helpless.
I’ve always said that if you live near the sea you need to swim, the sea will always take lives. Morbid I know, but seen it all too often where I lived.

Reactions: 25
I’m a confident swimmer, grown up near the coast so spent a lot of time on boats and the beach swimming.
But jumping off a boat into open water, not for me! You get seals, sharks, dolphins in shallow water that would give me the fear, let alone hundreds of feet beneath you in open water. Absolutely bleeping not. Especially if she’s got her period, im be petrified jaws would smell the blood 🤣
So to make out she is suddenly ok with that, whatever trevor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not the best swimmer, I can save myself and I could save my child (or any other child if I needed too) but like duck would I get in open water. My partner is a very confident swimmer and he wouldn't either

Reactions: 7
How on earth could they have had that little awareness of what Isaac was up to that he had her debit card for 4 days and spent £97? He's 12, that's still and age where they need to check in semi-regularly etc in my opinion.

My eldest 2 are back today, second ones first day of secondary! 😩 he couldn’t give a tit, no excitement, no nerves, nothing!
Younger 2 back tomorrow and me back to work! Summer has been good for us, unlike some… 😂
And you've still made time to be a top class troll!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.