PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can imagine Sloysh WHEN HE WAS A POLICEMAN 👮‍♂️ constantly threatening the turds when they were younger & being a complete knob jockey.
Tables have turned 🤣

I sincerely hope his ex wife finds comfort that she has two gorgeous boys & will build a bond with them ❤

Reactions: 23
When she did stories the other week about T going to the sexual health clinic for the hormone patch she said they are both on a 3 week cycle and she didn't want T to be on hers on holiday as she'd want to wear bikinis etc. She also said B is on the implant and although she doesn't get a period she has the symptoms. That's why she said it the other night when talking about B trashing her room .
The fact that we know when her 13 year old child has her period is downright disgusting. I dont speak for everyone but I personally could have gone my whole life without knowing that. My stepdaughter is a similar age and I can honestly say I have never felt the need to enquire and if I did I certainly wouldnt broadcast it. Shes very inappropriate

Reactions: 30
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we’ve all seen Sloshy absolutely out of it on multiple nights of the week, I’m absolutely convinced it’s partly his fault their mum turned to drink, it was probably a husband and wife nightly hobby, then being left in the way she was for old rancid probably just exacerbated the situation and if Rancid was even half the woman she claims to be she’d have helped her get a spot at Trevi house, not just “driven her around and bought her food”
100% I think they used to drink wine together of a night.

Reactions: 15
If you go back to the very first thread they are at Hannah's wedding Betsy is 14 and "drunk" so is Seb according to the thread. There's lots of comments about it so a lot of people must of seen the same content.
Makes Seb around 12. And they were all drinking. So I don't know how they dare share that narrative over boys mum narrative as they were openingly sharing that Betsy was drunk. In fact I think Gracie was there drunk too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Everyone deals with things differently I know, but if one of my lads Dads had shown up with a that breathalyser, I’d have rammed it down the back of his throat. (And I’m not talking about blokes like Josh either.) Not that they would have, just if they had.

duck me, I thought that story was Rachael exaggerating. What an absolute weak little tit bag of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you go back to the very first thread they are at Hannah's wedding Betsy is 14 and "drunk" so is Seb according to the thread. There's lots of comments about it so a lot of people must of seen the same content.
Makes Seb around 12. And they were all drinking. So I don't know how they dare share that narrative over boys mum narrative as they were openingly sharing that Betsy was drunk. In fact I think Gracie was there drunk too.
And the whole "we don't drink around the boys because they are traumatised" bullshit. That didn't last long did it!!!

Reactions: 42
Subject change, but it made me laugh last night:
Tattlers: there’s been nothing on patreon and why haven’t they been to the beach?
2 hours later
Rach: here’s some pics of us at the beach on patreon (in the evening for dinner though, not deploying)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At the moment Wilby pushing them in the pool could be seen as funny because he’s obviously not actually doing it. But he’s a strong lad and what if he was at a pool and decided to push another random child in. Hope you don’t think I’m getting all mums net but they never look at the bigger picture and just let him do what he likes to keep him quiet/happy 🙁
A child did this to me when I was Primary age, I had no idea it was coming. It terrified me and I didn’t get back in a pool for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Subject change, but it made me laugh last night:
Tattlers: there’s been nothing on patreon and why haven’t they been to the beach?
2 hours later
Rach: here’s some pics of us at the beach on patreon (in the evening for dinner though, not deploying)
But she doesn’t read here 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thread suggestion

PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!
They will be ready and waiting for her, in the wrong turn lodge and making sure none of the turds can contact them.
6B854D8A-5367-4AA4-A982-16CC1B847792.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oof and we are only just over halfway through the day. Looks like a lot of people forgot they were following her until late last night and hit unlike.
View attachment 1553346
She may have almost 5k likes but only 105 comments, several of them being catfish Claire!!! Extremely low engagement.
I think with her fb, she posts in the hope that a ‘troll’ will pop up and her huns will truth into raving savages, she needs the ‘trolls’ to keep her followers supporting her.
The amount of times she has used the poorly in the head to people! She seriously seriously is poorly in the head and needs help immediately.

Reactions: 22
No doubt something major happens when I’m back at work tomorrow 🥱
Might need to book last minute AL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've noticed that a lot of Instascammers are posting on Facebook again. Probably something to do with the changes to Instagram meaning they're not as visible anymore.

Reactions: 14
Lucy has just commented and she posted a wedding photo on her profile a while back, everyone else tastefully dressed and then Rach in the stripper heels and shorts barely covering her nether regions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lucy has just commented and she posted a wedding photo on her profile a while back, everyone else tastefully dressed and then Rach in the stripper heels and shorts barely covering her nether regions.
Standard. Shameless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.