PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy day in the house and just catching upā€¦ Itā€™s very quite in the camp, Are they leaving today.?
Apparently they were going on a 5 hour boat trip today. She didn't want to take Wibble but Bekind basically said how hard can it be and we can cope for 5 hours surely. Wonder if he loved it just as much he did when he was on the small boat? If he has she'll be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s definitely been a rollercoaster week on this thread. I can not remember a week where there has been more going on with members off Tattle rather than on. Nor have I ever witnessed such a depressing holiday filmed for Instagram.

Every day Iā€™ve logged on here like this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She used to palm the boys off on her sister quite a bit before she too turned toxic. God knows who had the girls.
How did she ever get away with saying she donā€™t drink šŸ˜‚ Also looks like sheā€™s never stopped the class As..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to be a hun who couldnā€™t believe Sloshuaā€™s age, as I thought he was much younger. Heā€™s aged so much in such a short space of time and I presume the ageing is down to entering into Rancidā€™s circus.

On a separate note, like someone else mentioned, they have had the perfect opportunity to teach, or at least try to teach Willobobby how to swim and show her huns what amazing parents they are, but I see that opportunity too passed them by.

Can we add the following to the bingo card:

- nearly miss the return transfer to the airport.
- Beunkind loses a dress and has a breakdown
- W has a meltdown at the airport and only Beunkind can console him
- within next 3 days there will be a post confirming it was the worst holiday ever
- there has to be a fake tear Facebook story on Rancidā€™s return, whereby she pretends to cry but there are no tears.
- if we hit the jackpot she will get arrested at the airport for the Isis reference, but not sure that will happen.

Off to help my teen make a healthy smoothie before he chills for the night. No neglecting kids here šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh thereā€™s the beige only food child. Starting his day with a petits filous. Anything for a advert aye. I wonder if he switched his level 3 autism off for the advert.
I take back what I said earlier about his high sugar diet and possibly having his milk teeth extracted because of decay.
He's now on sugar free Petit Filous šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Well done Rachel Hambleton!
I wonder if the chocolate cake & copious amounts of Coke & sweets are sugar free too šŸ¤”.

Edited to add, I got that wrong, it's got no added sugar, it's not sugar free.
If it's got no added sugar, that means it's likely to have natural sugar in it & artificial sweetener, which are not the best for you.
Apart from the apple that the dog had been sucking on, I wonder if Rachel has ever tried giving W fruit?
Most are sweet & much healthier.
Probably too intellectually demanding to learn about healthy eating?

Last edited:
  • Haha
That kid looks wind burned to Fk, Has she ever worked with or #AD any sort of sun cream.?šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Us - they have not moved from that pool all holiday
The next day Raq- quick everyone deploy to the beach thatā€™ll show those tattle bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The fact the boys donā€™t see their mum and sheā€™s saying ā€˜binning the kids offā€™ how utterly disgusting!!

Do you really think S would turn up drunk to see her kids?! I wanna know how she got to keep her job if the kids really did get taken off her.. we canā€™t believe anything R says! Sheā€™s a top bullshitter .

She ignored my messages for help, thankfully I got help from professionals.. but how many more is she ignoring (she read mine) and then getting money to ā€˜helpā€™ people like me..
She has no interest in abused women, she has no regard for their safety or the danger they might be in.
She doesn't care much about her own children, so abused women are unimportant to her.
Her only interest in Domestic Abuse is using it as a cover for acquiring money deceitfully and illegally.

I'm glad you got help from professionals šŸ§”.

Reactions: 25
How sustainable is Rancidā€™s business model? Just thinking that Patreons and PayPals are exactly the kind of things people cancel when the cost of living rises. I wonder who sheā€™ll get rid of first, PA Jo or PC Slosh

• Haha
Ā£70 just to prove us tattlers wrong! ā€œLook we have been to the beachā€.
Go eat tit Rach, youā€™re a twit!!

How sustainable is Rancidā€™s business model? Just thinking that Patreons and PayPals are exactly the kind of things people cancel when the cost of living rises. I wonder who sheā€™ll get rid of first, PA Jo or PC Slosh
Binning off Sloshy would make for better content Iā€™m sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think PC Slosh will get rid of her first :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She misses friend dates šŸ˜†šŸ˜† she really is sick of them all isnā€™t she šŸ™ˆ Also B is actually right, she should do new things with W not just assume the worst is going to happen, he loved the other boat ride!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.