PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 6 years ago one of my sons fell off a climbing frame and broke his nose😩 he had to be put to sleep to have it realigned.
Every other kid in there, about 10 others, were all being put to sleep to have their teeth removed! I couldn’t believe it!
There's an old post that Rachel Hambleton posted of herself
a while as a child with her top front teeth missing.
I could be wrong, but she looks a bit young to have lost them naturally. She doesn't look much older than Weeble is now. Usually the baby teeth don't fall out simultaneously, there's usually slight gap
of a few days or a week. And they don't usually fall out until the child is older than she was in that photo. So children often have one permanent tooth coming through, so not always such a huge toothy gap.
And I'm sure I remember thinking that her gap looked quite wide, as if she'd had more that 2 missing & probably extracted by a dentist. Children get teeth removed because of decay & abcesses, not for any other reason. Some parents say their child was born with decayed teeth.
They weren't.
The decay happens because of a diet high in sugar & sugary drinks, often drunk through a bottle.
Then when the permanent teeth come through, they are often not in the correct place, because of the missing baby tooth removed before it should have fallen out naturally. This is one of the reasons children & adults need Orthodontic treatment.

So I think Rachel might have had a high sugar diet as a child, which won't actually have been her fault.
But like she says, look at how she turned out.
No qualifications whatsoever & achieving so many great things 🤨. look at her teeth now, you don't see a mouthful like that very often, unless it's from a prehistoric creature, horror film or a monstrous cartoon character.
I really think her next dental work will be implants, as you can clearly see that she already has Periodontal disease.
Hurry up Rachel, because your money will run out before your teeth fall out.

Reactions: 6
I'm just catching up but come on, own up, which one of you is Claire Jones? Killing Rach with kindness and poor grammar 😂
Well I spotted her 1st, don’t even know how she came up on my feed as I’ve never followed her on fb, Only insta and that was short and sweet… I think Claire might be bored and have no kids😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I spotted her 1st, don’t even know how she came up on my feed as I’ve never followed her on fb, Only insta and that was short and sweet… I think Claire might be bored and have no kids😂
I really hope Claire isn’t one of us, it just falls right into R’s narrative of faceless trolls stirring things up. 99% of us keep it to gossiping in here, but it’s stupid tit like that that gives her something to dig her teeth into.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So in some coercive control relationships, there is a lot of sex it’s used as ‘proof’ they’re so in love… can’t help feeling that the tensions on holiday are building because they’re not getting any humping in

Sorry just need to shower after thinking about that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So in some coercive control relationships, there is a lot of sex it’s used as ‘proof’ they’re so in love… can’t help feeling that the tensions on holiday are building because they’re not getting any humping in

Sorry just need to shower after thinking about that 🤢
Their relationship is definitely built on sex. They have nothing in common apart from the kids, sex and spending as much time away from their kids as they can. You can see it through and through on both of them.

Eta I’m neglecting my teens for Tattle & the Gram today, we’ve just had a McDonald’s and wagon wheels but no ice creams for them 🥺

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I just fell down a rabbit hole of her fb photos. There are LOADS of her drinking wine, loads of photos of expensive wines which were taken when she was meant to be skint then I saw these. This was before she published her first book and threw her mum under the bus.
See I’d have to take the kids so I didn’t have to cook when I got home. Otherwise what is the point.

Reactions: 20
I just fell down a rabbit hole of her fb photos. There are LOADS of her drinking wine, loads of photos of expensive wines which were taken when she was meant to be skint then I saw these. This was before she published her first book and threw her mum under the bus.
These days Karen would have had the huns set upon her for that comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See I’d have to take the kids so I didn’t have to cook when I got home. Otherwise what is the point.
Nah, they’d just get a McDonald’s on the way home for them!

That bin the kids off comment… absolute twats! I bet they were the type of parents that sent the kids to stay with granny every weekend so they could get pissed like students.

Reactions: 22
Feels like they have gone for the longest week ever 😆 I was just thinking of how hectic it will be to get back, unpack, washing, food shopping, sorting kids for school, it will be such a bang to reality. I’m not sure it’s worth missing the first day or so of school when it’s such a stressful return for everyone. I much rather a nice quiet weekend before making sure it’s already and everyone is refreshed for school. Or do we think bestie boss Jo will have the fridge stocked, the kids uniforms our ready.

Reactions: 27
Feels like they have gone for the longest week ever 😆 I was just thinking of how hectic it will be to get back, unpack, washing, food shopping, sorting kids for school, it will be such a bang to reality. I’m not sure it’s worth missing the first day or so of school when it’s such a stressful return for everyone. I much rather a nice quiet weekend before making sure it’s already and everyone is refreshed for school. Or do we think bestie boss Jo will have the fridge stocked, the kids uniforms our ready.
Her hired help will probably have the house sparkling for her and have washed and ironed the uniforms no doubt. Then her cleaner will be in all week washing and drying for her. Just thought was there no Tesco ad this year with the free uniforms?

Reactions: 22
Oh just remembered a thought I had while catching up. Perfect FML content when she gets back: She forgot to buy / label new uniform or can’t find the stuff.

or more her style; Whirlwind 💩s in Edie’s new school shoe 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh please! She was never as skint as she made out. Her kids were always dressed in designer clothes. She’s a part time bullshitter full time fantasist that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Busy day in the house and just catching up… It’s very quite in the camp, Are they leaving today.?

Reactions: 5
Oh there’s the beige only food child. Starting his day with a petits filous. Anything for a advert aye. I wonder if he switched his level 3 autism off for the advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah, they’d just get a McDonald’s on the way home for them!

That bin the kids off comment… absolute twats! I bet they were the type of parents that sent the kids to stay with granny every weekend so they could get pissed like students.
She used to palm the boys off on her sister quite a bit before she too turned toxic. God knows who had the girls.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The fact the boys don’t see their mum and she’s saying ‘binning the kids off’ how utterly disgusting!!

Do you really think S would turn up drunk to see her kids?! I wanna know how she got to keep her job if the kids really did get taken off her.. we can’t believe anything R says! She’s a top bullshitter .

She ignored my messages for help, thankfully I got help from professionals.. but how many more is she ignoring (she read mine) and then getting money to ‘help’ people like me..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.