PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure you can change your name, Or have multiple accounts. I know there was a change which didn’t allow you to ment on new threads if you were new. I know i moda t happened on one I follow.
Oh those were the days when name changes were possible. The naughty little mods had great fun with us then. 'Somethi glessidentifiable" always springs to mind and Fizzyshoelaces when they were going through their Haribo phases.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite telling that the comments are still up. Someone in a live on patron is bound to ask her about it surely? I can imagine Rach screeching down the phone to Emily 'those trolls have mentioned tattle in a comment on your page. Get that removed now!!' Can someone see if the word PayPal is allowed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rachel Hambleton has already been reported to the Devon and Cornwall police.
Firstly for sharing my name & email address publicly & also, & more importantly for talking about ISIS, terrorism and the millions who have lost their lives, due to the religious beliefs of others 😔.

I posted this a few minutes ago, but I'm half asleep & I meant to post it here, but posted somewhat else.
But anyway, she has been reported to police, because she
Is a danger to herself and to others.
They are useless here. I just hope they have been biding their time waiting for something to get her for. Especially if it's true about her being thrown out of the staff Christmas party. Having an ex-officer for a husband isn't a get out clause.

Reactions: 12
***Tiny voice of reason, please don’t hurt me***

The Police reporting etc isn’t going to end well. Analogising terrorism is mortifyingly stupid, but it’s not a crime. Plus, I’m not sure a name and email address counts as doxxing. Just be careful @VCJR. She is definitely trying to wind you up for something. She’s not worth it ✌.

Reactions: 43
Well E has reshared another congratulations but the comments about Rancid & Tattle are still up…

Reactions: 12
They are useless here. I just hope they have been biding their time waiting for something to get her for. Especially if it's true about her being thrown out of the staff Christmas party. Having an ex-officer for a husband isn't a get out clause.
When she first started she tried to use him as a sheild and so did her huns.
"She can't possibly do anything wrong because her husband is a police officer" crap. Shes tried to use that status so many times!

Reactions: 14

The Police reporting etc isn’t going to end well. Analogising terrorism is mortifyingly stupid, but it’s not a crime. Plus, I’m not sure a name and email address counts as doxxing. Just be careful @VCJR. She is definitely trying to wind you up for something. She’s not worth it ✌.
I could march in to hq and pester at them to do something? I am quite happy to take a few hours out of my day from stalking Rachel online and being glued to tattle💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's in one of these.
I can't bear to listen to them again.

Eta, these were emailed to me.
Only watched the 1, that was enough.
I think I’m right in saying that unless you have been proved to have worked for a company and your words have brought the company into disrupe, there’s nothing that can be done. Most companies now have a social media policy which you should, but don’t agree to. It’s called freedom of speech.
She’s saying that people are slagging her off and saying awful stuff about her kids… not being funny but that sounds like you’re just standing in the playground😂😂
If she was that bothered by the trolz then she would close paymecon, shut the privacy of her instascam and not keep giving out the accounts of her kids that shouldn’t even be linked to her.
Fancy telling your fans/followers/sheep that they should follow your teenage daughter, and when they get there it’s full of teenage stuff. I remember one woman leaving a comment saying My daughter follows you too, I mean it’s different content that Rachets so why bother… that’s like me following A page that my daughter does and I don’t have an effing clue who they are.???
She sets herself up every time.
But this sounds more like a “Her” problem than anything.!

Reactions: 19
I could march in to hq and pester at them to do something? I am quite happy to take a few hours out of my day from stalking Rachel online and being glued to tattle💅
(On a serious level, given that D&C Police were the ones that gave the Plymouth shooter his weapons back, I doubt there’d be much they would do.)

On a non serious level, that sounds to me like the day out we all need 😂😂. I’ll bring the fizzy cats piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever has gone on between R and E it can't possibly be that bad that she can't even comment saying congrats?! I personally think that E has put in place boundaries regarding her privacy. I can remember her and J having a little convo a while back at the packing centre about how J can spot red flags a mile of and they're both really good at spotting perps. I wonder if they tried sticking their oar in when her BF came back on the scene. I think the BF will have been the one spotting red flags with the gruesome twosome and they didn't like a few home truths. I think they have planned a pregnancy, both already have a child and they have decided they will do things on their terms and not be constantly filmed. Thats something R doesn't really have from her besties / employees, boundaries and accountability. Good on her and her partner if they have put down ground rules and stepped out of line. Also it could be really soul destroying for E if she was working her butt of at the women's centre and R just came swanning in now and again to claim her work for her own. Lots of possibilities but I just wish E and her family best of luck and hope R doesn't turn viscous on her.

Reactions: 28

She's definitely trying to wind us all up, but I don't know what she's ultimately hoping to achieve. Mind you, I don't think she knows either - she's just flailing around like a tit, trying to garner sympathy. In the Patreon guidelines it says that if it looks like someone's information is being shared "for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual" then they're likely to consider it doxing. The fact that her fan club have sent crappy emails to @VCJR should surely count as harassment.

Oh, she's a knob and a half, that's for sure!

Reactions: 21
Wait to you see. She will now congratulate emily but make it all about her and the trolls 🙈

Reactions: 16
I actually feel sorry for Emily that people are doing that on her post. She’s right it’s meant to be a happy announcement now tinged with scammer hambleton brought into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wasn't there quite a few comments tagging Rach and now there's only this one. She's deleted the anonymous dieter comment.

Now is an opportunity for Emily to portray a proper blended 'patchwork' family. I can imagine this isn't going to end well for Rachel.
5289324D-5AB7-443C-BC6D-7DCB7AF21213.jpeg

Reactions: 16
It's in one of these.
I can't bear to listen to them again.

Eta, these were emailed to me.
She says “ I don’t think they go to work because they sit on a hate website and troll people, Wouldn’t they just spend time with their kids”…… she actually fuckin said that.??😂😂😂😂😂
This is the woman that duznt work full or part time, her house is a tit hole, she palms her kids off on everyone else, She’s for her hand stuck to her phone 24/7 and she constantly moans about her kids and tells them to “go away and leave her alone” when they could actually be reaching out to her…🤬
I mean imagine being on a family holiday and having the time to trawl a hate website to find things about you, then tell your mates to look through fb to find people you can’t… I’d be exhausted, and need another holiday to get over this one😂😂
Have a word with yourself you demented moose.!!🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She does do this tho … goes silent and we all have anticipation that her downfall has arrived and then she reappears and all is well.

I so so hope she didn’t know about the pregnancy.. I mean that would be brilliant!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.