PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you say the words ‘Issac I’m filing move’ it fits time wise before he moves. She will definitely have asked him to move while she filmed a ‘loving dad and son’ moment for the gram 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oops, I was one of the likes on that comment and now PTWM has blocked me! Wtf, she's definitely fuming and reading each comment on E's post 😂
She’ll have PA Jo on the case with Kate the solicitor 🤣 Your manager will be contacted & you'll get promoted 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emily’s doing a Q&a how many times will she be asked about ptwm do we think.

Reactions: 8
in the last video of Wilby eating lolly, she says something to Slosh and he looks at her then looks down and moves his arm over Wilbys more..."Josh cover his arm before the trolls see his sunburn"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
***Tiny voice of reason, please don’t hurt me***

The Police reporting etc isn’t going to end well. Analogising terrorism is mortifyingly stupid, but it’s not a crime. Plus, I’m not sure a name and email address counts as doxxing. Just be careful @VCJR. She is definitely trying to wind you up for something. She’s not worth it ✌.
From my previous experience with the ex husband & the police, they were actually completely useless in every way. They allowed him to continue to abuse me.
I would just like her to stop mentioning my name publicly and sharing my email address.
But her references to ISIS, terrorism and the Ariana Grande concert should hopefully get the police off their lazy arseholes. It's disrespectful to all those who died at the concert, all those affected by those deaths & all the people who have died & continue to die because of terrorism and religious fanaticism.
She doesn't have the heart or intelligence to ever consider the feelings of others 😔.

Reactions: 16
Oops, I was one of the likes on that comment and now PTWM has blocked me! Wtf, she's definitely fuming and reading each comment on E's post 😂
Me too!! Haha! As if she’s on holiday but that focused on social media and “trolls” that she’s cross referenced anyone who so much as dared like a comment and blocked them.
What a life Rancid, what a life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From my previous experience with the ex husband & the police, they were actually completely useless in every way. They allowed him to continue to abuse me.
I would just like her to stop mentioning my name publicly and sharing my email address.
But her references to ISIS, terrorism and the Ariana Grande concert should hopefully get the police off their lazy arseholes. It's disrespectful to all those who died at the concert, all those affected by those deaths & all the people who have died & continue to die because of terrorism and religious fanaticism.
She doesn't have the heart or intelligence to ever consider the feelings of others 😔.
Maybe take it to the Daily Mail they love salacious gossip they’re always on the mumsnet threads stealing them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.