PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those people tagging Grumpy Gertrude are the reason she makes birthday posts about herself. What a strange thing to do, she has nothing to do with Emily being pregnant.

Reactions: 25
im glad I could help, the last thing you need right now is the stress of wondering how she had extra information on you. I personally wouldn’t change your name or start a new account..you’ve done nothing wrong at all, I get it if you want to change it to feel safer but she’s already done the worst she can to you by sharing your real name. At least if the huns do come over and search for your posts like she hasn’t done they’ll see that your posts aren’t what she’s telling them.
I shouldn't have used my initials as my username when I joined, but I didn't really think much about it.
I didn't really know what Tattle was then, I'd never heard of it before.
But comparing her life, that she has fucked up singlehandedly, to ISIS and acts of terrorism is totally unacceptable 😖😖😖.

Reactions: 24
Those people tagging Grumpy Gertrude are the reason she makes birthday posts about herself. What a strange thing to do, she has nothing to do with Emily being pregnant.
It's because they think Rach changed her life when in reality she was already out of the DV relationship and with her boyfriend when she moved to Devon. Rachel has never corrected the huns on that one.

Reactions: 24
I dont think Emily and Astrid are particularly close so I don't think its a reach that she didn't know? They are very different people so can't imagine they are pals.
Be interesting to see what side Boring Betty takes in all this. I imagine Emily is the one who has been helping her, R is just the mouthpiece with an army of huns.
I think Betty shared Em’s posts last night and Emily reshared her post…unless I have my Betty’s confused x

Reactions: 4
I do feel slightly sorry for Emily even though she’s not my cup of tea. She’ll never ever shake off the PTWM connection now, and can you imagine when or if the huns clock on that she’s fallen out with Ratshit, she will be turned on by them.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if rancid knew that em was trying or expecting and she's jealous that's why all the talk of having another kid her self has come about . As we know she likes the limelight to be fully on her and em having a baby would take that away

Reactions: 14
I still have a weird feeling that this is some elaborate set up, the disappearance of Jo, then Emily..

Bumbag Billy 🤣
Rachel Hambleton has already been reported to the Devon and Cornwall police.
Firstly for sharing my name & email address publicly & also, & more importantly for talking about ISIS, terrorism and the millions who have lost their lives, due to the religious beliefs of others 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Rachel Hambleton has been reported to the Devon and Cornwall police.
Firstly for sharing my name & email address publicly & also, & more importantly for talking about ISIS, terrorism and the millions who have lost their lives, because of the religious beliefs of others 😔.
I am so glad to read she has been reported. I hope this is taken seriously and something is done.
she is an absolute disgrace of a human and deserves everything that hopefully is coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I might be going a bit far, but can all that stuff she was saying about isis be categorised as hate speech? Could you go to the police? Bet J’s (not)mates would be queuing up to arrest her! 🤔

Do we know how many people were watching that live? It’s normally about 250 ish
Firstly for sharing my name & email address publicly & also, & more importantly for talking about ISIS, terrorism and the millions who have lost their lives, due to the religious beliefs of others 😔.

I posted this a few minutes ago, but I'm half asleep & I meant to post it here, but posted somewhat else.
But anyway, she has been reported to police, because she
Is a danger to herself and to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet they’ve got a rock, paper, scissors knockout tournament for who gets to arrest her!
I hope a local paper gets a tip off… 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tbf if instagrammers were hitting local papers about years old posts coming to light then R should be in the local papers for her comments about terrorism. Its absolutely disgusting and that alone she shouldn't get away with.
I also can't see D&C police doing jack tit because their history isn't great so I won't get too excited 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Tbf if instagrammers were hitting local papers about years old posts coming to light then R should be in the local papers for her comments about terrorism. Its absolutely disgusting and that alone she shouldn't get away with.
I also can't see D&C police doing jack tit because their history isn't great so I won't get too excited 🤷‍♀️
Oh don’t burst my bubble… I’m picturing her getting arrested off the plane, armed police, her in handcuffs shouting joooooosh as she’s driven away! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh don’t burst my bubble… I’m picturing her getting arrested off the plane, armed police, her in handcuffs shouting joooooosh as she’s driven away! 😂😂😂
It weren’t me Guv, honest , it were them pesky Tattlers wot made me do it.

Save it for the judge Hun, ya nicked.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The silence from them all is deafening, obviously she's banned everyone from posting anything on their own pages so she can say that they decided to have phones off for the last few days of holiday to enjoy each others company, and then she can hope that by the time they're home the huns will have forgotten Ems news and their lack of acknowledgement of it!

Reactions: 25
It looks like Betsy has cut off Emily too, I thought they were so close. Rach won't be happy until her immediate family are entirely dependant on her, it will be all she has left when everyone else has realised she's toxic and long gone. Betsy isn't following Emily's page.

I've had a quick look at Josie's page tonight, she is looking really good now. It must be physically and mentally draining being near Rach.
She is. I've just found her on there

It looks like Betsy has cut off Emily too, I thought they were so close. Rach won't be happy until her immediate family are entirely dependant on her, it will be all she has left when everyone else has realised she's toxic and long gone. Betsy isn't following Emily's page.

I've had a quick look at Josie's page tonight, she is looking really good now. It must be physically and mentally draining being near Rach.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So she Rancid can share a post about how proud of her team she is for changing the window display but not say ANYTHING about Ems happy news. The queen of over sharing, of sharing anyones news and every small detail of everyone’s life but she can’t bring her self to say anything. Being bitter will be her undoing and I’m so here for it!!

Reactions: 40
I just got this email which I read with one eye, as the other eye has already gone to bed.
I was just told that when Rachel Hambleton's live ISIS rant was on, there were as much as 450 huns viewing her.
Wow that’s a lot! It’s not normally that many, prob the time of night she did it. Everyone had put their kids to bed, not her though, E had to put herself to bed. Get her an all inclusive ice cream to make up for it R! 👍
I’m off out now, I’m sure they’ll be about 10 pages to catch up on when I get back.
Don’t you dare do a live now Rach!

Reactions: 16
Can someone please repost the rant re the concert tragedy? I can't find it!
It's in one of these.
I can't bear to listen to them again.

Eta, these were emailed to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.