PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video of Betsy & Josh in the sea, B says as soon as she goes underwater with the snorkel it fills up with water & she chokes. Did I hear Josh right in saying something along the lines of we better get one for Lula then? If that's what he said & what he's implied by it, poor T 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
In the video of Betsy & Josh in the sea, B says as soon as she goes underwater with the snorkel it fills up with water & she chokes. Did I hear Josh right in saying something along the lines of we better get one for Lula then? If that's what he said & what he's implied by it, poor T 😪
That’s exactly what he said, he’s a vile creature. The sooner those kids get away from that awful pair the better.
I used to think no one could be worse then her but he is absolutely disgusting!! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Off topic and a few pages ago but I was catching up. If sloshy wasn’t the officer that was suspended and she’s told the huns he’s on a career break is that not him technically impersonating an officer? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 22
It comes to something when B is blagging her mum to take her own kid on a boat ride. She’s right in what she was saying though. Bit of sense there from Bratsy. Also I’m sure this has been mentioned but I’ve obviously missed it, if she has around 2000 on patreon, she’s making 10 grand a month!! What the actual duck!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She misses friend dates 😆😆 she really is sick of them all isn’t she 🙈 Also B is actually right, she should do new things with W not just assume the worst is going to happen, he loved the other boat ride!!
How can she miss friends if she hasn't really got any true friends to miss?
Just paid staff that she refers to as friends and friends that she buys with meals out & expensive and useless gifts.
Real friendships shouldn't need to involve money to maintain them.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
HP & the chamber of secrets, more like 5hrs on a catamaran with Rachel’s sweaty clam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly what he said, he’s a vile creature. The sooner those kids get away from that awful pair the better.
I used to think no one could be worse then her but he is absolutely disgusting!! 😡
That is actually awful.
Hasn’t the narrative always been that Lula struggles to fit in, suffers from anxiety etc? Why are they making her the butt of family jokes, surely her family should be her safe space, the place she always fits in?!
Horrible horrible little man he is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Last night Rachel was laughing and ripping Lula apart for eating pizza at the family meal. Today, Sloshy wants her to drown?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Imagine, it’s the end of the summer holidays, you’ve had your toddler about 35% of it. You’ve had your 13, 16, 18 in full time work, your 9 year old is 50% at their Dads, your 12 year old is never in. Your Husband has either got the sack or left work but is at home to skivvy and permanently follow you like a dog, all day every day. You have a cleaner, a dog Walker for your actual dogs not the husband. BFF PA Jo who does everything but wash your arse because you’ve got a device that washes and dries it for you. You permanently shop, it’s literally all you do, shop and eat.

Then right at the end of your 25th break in 8 months. Even though during the holidays and beyond, you’ve had several ‘friends,’ not just dating but living in your home. Your ditzy bleeping 40 year old head goes “I miss friend dates.”

She wrecks my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How can she not understand her own child, poor Wilbs, I think he’s trying to tell you he wants to be potty trained, useless head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m really surprised W doesn’t have constipation issues with his poor diet!! She def needs to start testing the waters with a potty soon.

I’m really surprised W doesn’t have constipation issues with his poor diet!! She def needs to start testing the waters with a potty soon.
I don’t mean testing the swimming pool 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine, it’s the end of the summer holidays, you’ve had your toddler about 35% of it. You’ve had your 13, 16, 18 in full time work, your 9 year old is 50% at their Dads, your 12 year old is never in. Your Husband has either got the sack or left work but is at home to skivvy and permanently follow you like a dog, all day every day. You have a cleaner, a dog Walker for your actual dogs not the husband. BFF PA Jo who does everything but wash your arse because you’ve got a device that washes and dries it for you. You permanently shop, it’s literally all you do, shop and eat.

Then right at the end of your 25th break in 8 months. Even though during the holidays and beyond, you’ve had several ‘friends,’ not just dating but living in your home. Your ditzy bleeping 40 year old head goes “I miss friend dates.”

She wrecks my mind!
Just popped in my head as a thread title.
Sloshua not even a Part time working Daddy😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. £70 on snorkels...they were mugged right off!
2. Fyi R there is shops in Spain were funnily enough they will sell pull ups.
3. Potty training W!!
4. Funny its mentioned on here that R hasn't been seen in the sea/pool with the kids then we get a pic of W, R and J....hmm but yeah you don't read here.

Guess the kids aren't back to school beginning of this week then ?🤔

Reactions: 20
Sloshy is such a small horrible man, I use that word lightly 🙄 From bullying his sons, Seb in particular to all his snide comments about all the kids, apart from Edie he is probably scared of her actual dad. I don’t feel sorry for him, he is bought and paid for by his vile wife. The pair of twats need to get there comeuppance soon! Ratshit you might have to start eating poor peoples food ham egg and chips 😡 What a bleeping judgmental statement that was by the biggest chav going. I hope that with the cost of living your patrecon followers dwindle right down and you end up in tit creek. Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple of bellends.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tbf to josh. His the one who’s been in the pool with all the kids, he appears to of entertained wilby most of the day every day, his the one in the sea with all the kids…Rachel is doing what?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.