PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf to josh. His the one who’s been in the pool with all the kids, he appears to of entertained wilby most of the day every day, his the one in the sea with all the kids…Rachel is doing what?
Reading her six books she took !

Sloshy is such a small horrible man, I use that word lightly 🙄 From bullying his sons, Seb in particular to all his snide comments about all the kids, apart from Edie he is probably scared of her actual dad. I don’t feel sorry for him, he is bought and paid for by his vile wife. The pair of twats need to get there comeuppance soon! Ratshit you might have to start eating poor peoples food ham egg and chips 😡 What a bleeping judgmental statement that was by the biggest chav going. I hope that with the cost of living your patrecon followers dwindle right down and you end up in tit creek. Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple of bellends.
Think you are right with E dad. I wonder what he thinks of Jubai !?!

Reactions: 16
IF they weren't able to get pull ups, why not put some bleeping shorts over the nappy so it's not as easy to access? Use your brain you absolute head!!

Reactions: 33
Reading her six books she took !

Think you are right with E dad. I wonder what he thinks of Jubai !?!
I just can’t see how she finds slosh attractive, I reckon it was the thrill of the chase with him.

Before Slosh she clearly had a type of manly men. Then she end up with slosh and his silky pins..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really does give me the ick.
If my partner talked about my child like he does, he'd be out of the door quicker than he could say sorry

Reactions: 26
Sloshy is such a small horrible man, I use that word lightly 🙄 From bullying his sons, Seb in particular to all his snide comments about all the kids, apart from Edie he is probably scared of her actual dad. I don’t feel sorry for him, he is bought and paid for by his vile wife. The pair of twats need to get there comeuppance soon! Ratshit you might have to start eating poor peoples food ham egg and chips 😡 What a bleeping judgmental statement that was by the biggest chav going. I hope that with the cost of living your patrecon followers dwindle right down and you end up in tit creek. Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple of bellends.
He is an odious bleep just like his wife. I’ve said it plenty of times before but I just feel so sorry for those children. Edie stands a chance as she is able to escape to her Dads house but the others don’t 😔

• Sad
I just can’t see how she finds slosh attractive, I reckon it was the thrill of the chase with him.

Before Slosh she clearly had a type of manly men. Then she end up with slosh and his silky pins..
I read “silky pins” as silky penis… 😳😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Disgusting family - absolutely abhorrent.
They teach their children all the wrong morals in life. As a teacher myself I am always disgusted to hear her stance on education - why would you not encourage and support your child to get the very best? And as for her laughing at Sebs “duck the teachers” - my mind was blown. I can guarantee that Seb was the type of child who showed no discipline and disrupted lessons, I am almost sure he will have been a stressor for teachers whose pay progression rely on children making progress. But all you get from his parents is stupidity - they could’ve supported him and the school - but instead encouraged a tit attitude!
I do believe social services are in the right keeping an eye on that family, having material possessions does not mean everything is ok.

Just to add - I like Seb just as much as everyone else, but they have failed him. Also her comment about Betsys future husband being in Uni - why arnt you encouraging her to find her own career path!

As for Josh - weak, weak man, sold his soul completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

I do like decent a bit of body hair on a man.
There's just something about it that says my testosterone levels are doing fine 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m hoping nobody jumps on my here but as a mum of an autistic child, I do understand how difficult, if not impossible it is to get them to eat “healthy”. It’s not just a case of not giving them the “bad” stuff and they’ll eat when hungry. Some autistic people will literally stave before eating things they don’t feel are safe. The sensory issues around eating can be massive and cause actually physical pain. My daughter is nearly 11 and doesn’t eat any fruit or vegetables whatsoever, despite me been a vegetarian so it’s constantly on offer.
Having said all that, cake for breakfast is ridiculous and taking things too far. I’m sure there is something else on the buffet that W could manage/ find safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do thousands of strangers on the internet need to know about 18 year old Betsy’s pubic hair situation. Just when you think there are no more lines to cross!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Disgusting family - absolutely abhorrent.
They teach their children all the wrong morals in life. As a teacher myself I am always disgusted to hear her stance on education - why would you not encourage and support your child to get the very best? And as for her laughing at Sebs “duck the teachers” - my mind was blown. I can guarantee that Seb was the type of child who showed no discipline and disrupted lessons, I am almost sure he will have been a stressor for teachers whose pay progression rely on children making progress. But all you get from his parents is stupidity - they could’ve supported him and the school - but instead encouraged a tit attitude!
I do believe social services are in the right keeping an eye on that family, having material possessions does not mean everything is ok.

Just to add - I like Seb just as much as everyone else, but they have failed him. Also her comment about Betsys future husband being in Uni - why arnt you encouraging her to find her own career path!

As for Josh - weak, weak man, sold his soul completely.
Totally agree re B’s husband. I’m sure it was meant to be intentionally inflammatory (for us) but gives insight into her thinking nevertheless. If her future husband is at uni the likelihood is he may want to be with someone who also has drive, can hold down a conversation that has some substance and is actually attracted to peope who have more to their repertoire than just being party girls with attitude (and a bank balance forged by scamming).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same thing about the pubic hair conversation! Why do any of them round that table need to know either?!

Also Lula in the background, she always looks moody/upset/pissed off. 8 don’t know what exactly but never happy.

Reactions: 20
I’m hoping nobody jumps on my here but as a mum of an autistic child, I do understand how difficult, if not impossible it is to get them to eat “healthy”. It’s not just a case of not giving them the “bad” stuff and they’ll eat when hungry. Some autistic people will literally stave before eating things they don’t feel are safe. The sensory issues around eating can be massive and cause actually physical pain. My daughter is nearly 11 and doesn’t eat any fruit or vegetables whatsoever, despite me been a vegetarian so it’s constantly on offer.
Having said all that, cake for breakfast is ridiculous and taking things too far. I’m sure there is something else on the buffet that W could manage/ find safe.
I think the issue people have with regards to Wilburs diet is that he was weaned on cake, doughnuts, sips of sugary tea and coke since he could eat solids. He really stood no chance on having a healthy diet. Even when they’d make him a veg bake it was smothered in a rich cheese sauce.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.