PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Emily and I like the Lincoln shaws. I hope they've made Emily see the light
Me too! And I believe their friendship is authentic!

Anyone else thinks it’s odd on the last pic having dinner that, apart from the fact they all look bored shitless, B and GG are sat at complete opposite ends to the table!?!

Reactions: 12
@VCJR Haven't you mentioned in the past how your husband has to retrain, refresh for his job regularly? You move around a fair bit, I'm genuinely clutching at straws here trying but failing to help!
Chasing Patreon email sign up doesn't wash as I have a few emails notfully including my name so assume others do similar.
Have you had actual messages from her huns? What are they saying (if so)
Definitely ss everything, make a folder to throw it all in for easy access.
I really hope you make headway with this as she blatantly named you, no dropping clues, just plain outed you!
Good luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 30 pages back. Thirty!!!!! WTF is going on?! I’ve never known this page go so fast. I hope that means I’m in for a treat. 😂😂 Hope all you trolls are ok.💜

@VCJR I’m just reading the start of where she doxxed you again..hope you’re ok. We’re all behind you.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@VCJR Haven't you mentioned in the past how your husband has to retrain, refresh for his job regularly? You move around a fair bit, I'm genuinely clutching at straws here trying but failing to help!
Chasing Patreon email sign up doesn't wash as I have a few emails notfully including my name so assume others do similar.
Have you had actual messages from her huns? What are they saying (if so)
Definitely ss everything, make a folder to throw it all in for easy access.
I really hope you make headway with this as she blatantly named you, no dropping clues, just plain outed you!
Good luck.
I’ve missed this I’ve not been on for a couple of days, named as in rancid named her tattle name you mean?!

I’m 30 pages back. Thirty!!!!! WTF is going on?! I’ve never known this page go so fast. I hope that means I’m in for a treat. 😂😂 Hope all you trolls are ok.💜

@VCJR I’m just reading the start of where she doxxed you again..hope you’re ok. We’re all behind you.xx
Ok what page number do I need to be on to catch up with this?

Reactions: 4
This is gold. This holiday won't be forgotten will it?! 🤣
Nothing more than Jubai and Rubicon deserve 👌

I came on last week and tried to mediate a bit because I was feeling a bit guilty that I spent some time on this thread (not a lot and only in the evenings when my children were actually asleep as some reading before bed) and that I had passed some judgement on a family I hadn't met and thinking I'd possibly got the wrong impression of them, the kids especially.

I would like to apologise to all of you for trying to do that. Because my fuxking god how wrong was I. R has truly showed herself in those videos, 20 plus minutes of ranting about trolls, all while saying we should put our kids to bed and telling Edie to go away. Comparing her situation to the AG concert which TOOK LIVES and she's comparing a gossiping forum where actually, none of us have done anything to her physically but just have a chat about how bleeping diabolical she is as a parent and as a human being.
To then hear about her kids, B smashing up a room because a dress broke, and T and E having an argument. Yes siblings have arguments but it sounds like there's go way over the top. Learnt behaviour, still not slagging off the kids! It's the parenting that is at fault, but WHY does she feel she needs to belittle and tell thousands of people how awful her children are behaving like she's proud of it?

Again you tattle bastards, I apologise, I will not let that part of my feelings take over again now I have been reassured by R herself that she is definitely in fact, a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
@VCJR wow you either have a mole or someone has hacked your account, I would do a false status and hide it from everyone and if you have been hacked you will know, as it will be reported back to her.

Have you tagged anyone that has an open Facebook? She might have seen information that way.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been queuing for a car license for 3 hours 🙄.
I don't tag anyone on Facebook & everything I post is private to my Facebook friends only.

Reactions: 7
I’ve missed this I’ve not been on for a couple of days, named as in rancid named her tattle name you mean?!

Ok what page number do I need to be on to catch up with this?
I’m on pg 21 but it might be a few before that. Try 15 onwards.😊

Reactions: 2
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?
Could it be that she has had suspicions about you for a while and J used his position as a policeman to hack into your Facebook??? There is a policeman who was fired in the Devon and Cornwall police for abusing his position to look up information.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I came on last week and tried to mediate a bit because I was feeling a bit guilty that I spent some time on this thread (not a lot and only in the evenings when my children were actually asleep as some reading before bed) and that I had passed some judgement on a family I hadn't met and thinking I'd possibly got the wrong impression of them, the kids especially.

I would like to apologise to all of you for trying to do that. Because my fuxking god how wrong was I. R has truly showed herself in those videos, 20 plus minutes of ranting about trolls, all while saying we should put our kids to bed and telling Edie to go away. Comparing her situation to the AG concert which TOOK LIVES and she's comparing a gossiping forum where actually, none of us have done anything to her physically but just have a chat about how bleeping diabolical she is as a parent and as a human being.
To then hear about her kids, B smashing up a room because a dress broke, and T and E having an argument. Yes siblings have arguments but it sounds like there's go way over the top. Learnt behaviour, still not slagging off the kids! It's the parenting that is at fault, but WHY does she feel she needs to belittle and tell thousands of people how awful her children are behaving like she's proud of it?

Again you tattle bastards, I apologise, I will not let that part of my feelings take over again now I have been reassured by R herself that she is definitely in fact, a bleep.
When did she post these videos? Totally missed this.

Reactions: 1
@DipsyDoodle can you wait to start a new thread till after I have finished work tomorrow I don’t want to miss the recap or maybe I should phone in sick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t Emily and her fella once go on a night out with Rancid, Slosh and some other BFFs and people noticed some weirdness with her fella and how he clearly wasn’t impressed with them? It’s like a distant memory I’ve just thought of

Oh my gawwwwwwd. I would love to be the mosquito in their hotel room right now watching Ratshit boiling with rage 😂😂. She must’ve been jealous when Emily told her I reckon and Emily rightly so thought duck this

Reactions: 14
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been queuing for a car license for 3 hours 🙄.
I don't tag anyone on Facebook & everything I post is private to my Facebook friends only.
Have you maybe commented on an open post about something.? It’s so hard to know because settings change all the time.

Reactions: 7
Tell me you hate your boys without telling me Sloshy. He clearly didn't want them anywhere near him for this photo.
CF64FCD1-D322-4768-B774-B8D81253A476.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.