PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?
See I was aware your husband worked for an airline but you never told me what he did, that's how private of a person you are. So, either someone who knows you has stabbed you in the back or she's paid someone to hack your account.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s a few comments like this but LOADS along the lines of “never been so happy for a stranger’s pregnancy” which have given me the ick big time. What are these women selling their families for exactly? It’s bleeping bizarre. I would hate people I’ve never met having access to my children.

5F4287C0-8E6B-4563-A95A-8AE9269CA647.jpeg
49A65415-3A3B-406F-98D7-A9A918222048.jpeg
D1538F4B-04EE-4AA3-B39F-60AC27A2FC27.jpeg
578A78E2-6ADC-4D89-B80B-7AFDBD927E9D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a few comments like this but LOADS along the lines of “never been so happy for a stranger’s pregnancy” which have given me the ick big time. What are these women selling their families for exactly? It’s bleeping bizarre. I would hate people I’ve never met having access to my children.

View attachment 1546663View attachment 1546664View attachment 1546665View attachment 1546666
“Keep hoping you was ok not seeing you on ptwm” erm she’s been posting on her own page as normal. Freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?
I need to do some of my overthinking, dog with a bone, on this one! You said you blocked her didn’t you? Did she say solicitor Kate could see your profile or was that one of the other ‘trolls’ she mentioned?

Reactions: 8
@VCJR wow you either have a mole or someone has hacked your account, I would do a false status and hide it from everyone and if you have been hacked you will know, as it will be reported back to her.

Have you tagged anyone that has an open Facebook? She might have seen information that way.

Reactions: 10
I still feel like this Emily / Rach potential fall out is all WAY too good to be true !!!

Reactions: 24
Enily announces her pregnancy the same day Rachel's period starts.

Perfection!

@VCJR wow you either have a mole or someone has hacked your account, I would do a false status and hide it from everyone and if you have been hacked you will know, as it will be reported back to her.

Have you tagged anyone that has an open Facebook? She might have seen information that way.
It worked for Coleen Rooney!!

Reactions: 39
I wonder if she’ll claim E’s boyfriend is an abuser because she can’t deal with Emily not needing her anymore … typical narc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just had a think, I know how she is finding people on Facebook, she is searching the email given when they sign up to patreon.

Still no word on Emily’s big news I see 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh this week is the gift that keeps on giving.
And we’ve still got Jubai to look forward to 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like Emily and I like the Lincoln shaws. I hope they've made Emily see the light

Reactions: 19
I need to do some of my overthinking, dog with a bone, on this one! You said you blocked her didn’t you? Did she say solicitor Kate could see your profile or was that one of the other ‘trolls’ she mentioned?
I'm not sure, it was possibly one of her newly recruited troll hunters.
I have only watched the videos once, because to be honest, she actually disgusts me & I find her videos really disturbing to watch.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a think, I know how she is finding people on Facebook, she is searching the email given when they sign up to patreon.

Still no word on Emily’s big news I see 👀
That’s super Kate’s big secret of finding trolls then 😂 wow what a wonderful legal professional she is. What a bleeping tit show her life is.
next book title
Emily’s got her happy ever after
The lincolnshaws and trolls are full of laughter

How’s that for a different kind of happy Rach

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.