PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily’s announcement was lovely. Seems to be a great mum and has formed a lovely little family. Comparing her announcement video to one R would do.. over the top chavvy behaviour but also must involve horrific vomiting, shitting herself and all the midwifes praising her for birthing another messiah and they are so honoured to meet her it has truly changed their lives as she is just so lush 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please will someone tell that silly cow Emily was already with him before she moved to Devon!

Reactions: 25
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been queuing for a car license for 3 hours 🙄.
I don't tag anyone on Facebook & everything I post is private to my Facebook friends only.
Is it about your daughter going travelling? Because you did mention that here a while ago

Reactions: 4
Please will someone tell that silly cow Emily was already with him before she moved to Devon!
I bet this is one of the reasons Emily's boyfriend can't stand R- the whole narrative that she came to Devon to be near her when most people know it was to be with her boyfriend. Its like R has airbrushed him out of the picture!!!

Reactions: 16
@VCJR Is it a new post she knows about or an old post . I know you have said previously you messaged her , When you message someone on fb they can then see your fb posts/page . I can't remember if you said you had blocked her or not. That's the only thing i can think of 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
@VCJR do you know and trust (as far as you can) all of the people on your FB?. Could it just be guess work and she's struck lucky?. Have you scoured your emails to make sure you didn't mention it?.
Can you pay people hack fb accounts?. Surely even a police officer wouldn't be able (or allowed, but we have suspicions of J anyway..) to do that?.
I think I'd either do a test status with groups of friends at a time able to see. Or I'd delete it all together. Or deactivate. She's a tit bag for doing this to you.

Reactions: 8
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?
Was it about what your daughter is doing because I heard her say it on one of those videos you posted and I thought she could only have knew from reading on here as you had mentioned it a few days before.

Reactions: 6
@VCJR Is it a new post she knows about or an old post . I know you have said previously you messaged her , When you message someone on fb they can then see your fb posts/page . I can't remember if you said you had blocked her or not. That's the only thing i can think of 🤷‍♀️
You can't see anyones private page unless you are friends with them, even after messaging them.

You can't see anyones private page unless you are friends with them, even after messaging them.
Oh my mistake, i was under the impression you could if you had messaged them. Im not sure where i got that from 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

This story broke in the 15 June interestingly
The offender was committed between 2019 and 2020 which fits with her poorly head because of trolls in 2019.
@VCJR how old is the info she knows about from your fb?

• Wow
@VCJR i got told by a data protection supervisor (before the name got changed to ICO) anything on Facebook can be accessed even if it's private and locked down, my fb account was friends only and was accessed by a 'professional'. We don't know when Sloshy was shown the door at police hq but wouldn't put it past him to know how to access accounts. Anything online even if it's in a private group can be accessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.